1-800-PACK-RAT, LLC

2,7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 115 evaluaciones

Enjoyable work place with many smiles .

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I enjoy working for my company , I start my day out by checking site-link , make sure no add on touches, making sure all routes are still the same if not make changes . I work with easy going crew . Hardest part of my day is keeping up on emails & loading - unloading trucks around same times & talking with customers but I enjoy keeping everything ,everyone moving in wright direction .
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?nothing good about this place.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?the manager is not a good trainer

Great people

When I first came onsite at corporate office,you could feel the energy. Management and supervisors are your #1 fans. Everyone wants you to succeed and they provide coaching opportunities when you need them. I love everyone at corporate and love the OP managers at the warehouses and the drivers. Bless all of them they work so hard to provide the best customer service. This company by far has the most professional team I've ever seen.

Pros

Amazing co workers

Contras

When business is slow, they have to let people go based on criteria

It is a job. Good pay

You just listen to people complain everyday all day. You have to be tough skinned or you don't need this job. It is not for someone who gets their feelings hurt!!!

Avoid Customer Service Positions

Working in Customer Service is a nightmare. 99% of calls were from furious customers that were rightfully upset by Packrat's bad service. Training was very helpful and done well, but not any support after. It's just was not worth the stress from a company that fails to deliver to it's customers. If you have to work here then please work in any other department than Service

Pros

Pay, Desk Job

Short Breaks, Bad Higher Management, Schedule Flexibility
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good place to work to get experience

Flexible schedule and decent hours. Pay is good for the work we do. Drivers help each other out. Plenty of hours if you are willing to work. I work 4 days with 3 days off so I have plenty of time off.

Ok job

This job fires good people who are willing to work and do the effort to succeed in the job role. I never received a coaching but got terminated for no valid reason.

Busy but productive

During the moving season it is hectic but there is satisfaction in getting the job done. We are measured closely but compensated on those measurements.

It’s not terrible.

You deal with whiny, angry customers all day. The breaks are short but the pay is decent and the job is easy. Staff is friendly and will help you when you need them.

Horrible

Was promised work from home within 30 days was not able to. Super micromanaged . Was told couldn’t go outside and get fresh air and was wrote up . Meanwhile everyone else can walk around . No thank you.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

My store manager displayed poor management skills. Great working hours.

I liked working for the company, but didn’t agree with what my manager was about and some of the things he was doing. Servicing customers without immediate supervision was a plus. Over all I enjoyed working for the company.

Easy job, rough hours.

Pay is ok but you will wait a long time for promised reviews and raises. Management is poor at communication between the national and local level. You'll have no life come the busy summer season; expect to be on the road from 7am to as late as 9pm. The job itself is very easy; the container delivery hoist system is a breeze to operate and you won't break a sweat delivering or returning containers.

Poor employer

Not good is not good It’s amazing why most people are not calling it like it really is? Why not correct poor employers instead of pushing the problems so far down the road and allowing only poor employers to even exist is now a huge problem where it’s not even possible to correct bad employers, they only talk that immature fake talk real isn’t there and there wages it’s Barely food money

Co-workers are great, Customers not-so-much

I enjoyed my time with Pack-Rat. Other than the typical office culture (cliques, favoritism at times) it was still a great place to work. Management can be a bit micro-managing a times, but it's a call center, that's to be expected. Customers calling in can be pretty irate, but that's also understandable given they're calling during one of the most stressful times of their lives (moving).

Pros

Awesome Co-workers, Pay is pretty decent for position

Short Breaks, Micro-management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Work here at your own risk

They work you like a dog pay you even less No free time forced to come in on your off days, and if your fast and good at your job they put more work on you..Management trash no home work balance what so ever.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

You never know what's going on

They hire you during busy season just to fire you when it slows down . No job security short lunch breaks. I haven't met anyone who has been with the company over a year

Good pay

This company has great pay and great benefits. You also work long hours or little hours depends on season. Raises are good, but job security it out the window. One can be fired suddenly without notice.

Pros

Good pay and benefits.

Contras

Unsafe vehicles and workplace, management not approachable, very hostile, no job security, can be suddenly fired without notice. No weekly schedule. 6 days of work until notice. No integrity, no respect no remorse for drivers.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great support system, & great managers !!

Training was great & very beneficial. Trainer made you feel comfortable with all questions & was amazing at explaining how things work. The managers are awesome they genuinely care about your performance & want to help you succeed ! Scheduling after training might not be what you want, but the company was very accommodating with trying to help work around schedules that work best for you.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very busy, fast pace job, decent pay,work life balance could be improved upon

Pay is good. Job is interesting and requires good driving skills. Moderately physical. Exposure to all weather conditions. No shortage of hours. Schedule is not consistent.

Pros

No shortage of hours!

Contras

Work life balance sucks, they'll work you 12 hrs if you let them, can't plan things outside of work unless your use PTO, PTO is slow to accumulate

Not a fun place to work

They don't fulfill their promises such as your pay rate and they want you to stay as long as trucks come in they make up their own rules as the day goes on

Pros

Sweet job they not on your back all day laid-back

Contras

Tight when it's time for your anniversary raise
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

This place is not worth it

This place was a great place to work years ago but in the recent years this place has been a very stressful and if you don't "LOVE" the company be prepare to walk on eggshells everyday and be forced out the door.

Pros

OK money

Contras

No Job security, company does not value their employees in the operation department
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en 1-800-PACK-RAT, LLC. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general