10 Roads Express

2,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 1.132 evaluaciones

Easy job but not much time off

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
The job is easy but the managers are incompetent and do not communicate with each other nor with you. Seniority is everything here so if you someone loses a route, they can take it out from under you. Good luck getting a different route if you want more off time because the senior will get it if he wants it.

Misinformation and lies constantly

They advertised a job doing certain runs but after 2 weeks the job completely changed. The drivers that have been there the longest gets to pick and choose what routes they want and you get leftovers. It's paid by the hr. I started out with 14 hr days and ended with 7 hr days

10 Roads to nowhere.

Dead end employment. No training. No support. No promotion. Anyone who says this this place is fun and exciting is impaired. Stay far far away from this miserable company.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

great pay for amount of work

this is a very fair work environment we love each other liker a family joke and make work fun but still get all work done quickly and efficiently.just a little cheap for the employment partys

Great Job

I am a mobile mechanic in Harrisonburg Virginia. This job has great pay and overtime available but I am not forced to work it. My managers are always helpful and work with me on my schedule to get to all the areas we service. I feel like the work I do is appreciated.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Non-productive and hostile

Management sucks, upper management is worse. Will fire you for calling out because they got the load out 9 hours late so now you can't run it. Worse place iv ever worked....EVER!!!

Hostile Workplace

All top management is related to the owner one way or another. Unless you are related and part of the inner circle, your time here will be complete misery. You will be micromanaged and insulted by incompetent inexperienced imbeciles. None of this entitlement group is ever held accountable for their bad behavior and poor decisions. Expect the worse, and then some.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Competitive pay and an overall great working atmosphere.

I enjoy working at 10 Roads. It has a great working atmosphere and a great management staff. Good work is rewarded with good pay. The company has been great at doing annual reviews and pay increases. The mechanics really appreciate getting recognized with annual pay increases. Having a 24 hour company operated road service is also a great thing. This allows us to focus on what is currently here needing attention.

Pros

Great management staff.

Contras

As with most places, the medical insurance is high.

Respuesta oficial de 10 Roads Express

18 agosto 2022
Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and hope to continue having you as part of our team.

10 Roads to no ware

Wasted two years at this company. They will tell you what ever they think you want to hear to put someone in there trash trucks. Worst management I have ever had to deal with,as a class a driver. This is one of them company's that will destroy your csa scores and not care one bit for doing I know from experience I have written several trailers/trucks up with the repairs never being done. They do like to make false promises believe me.If you do go to work for these People, make sure you leave the company you are working with on good terms, because more than likely you will be returning there.

Pros

Going home at the end of the run

Beat equipment, management

Plenty of room for Advancement

The terminal I worked at had an amazing TM and GM. They are amazing to work for, you honestly cannot ask for better bosses. Keep your head down, work, and go home to your family.

Respuesta oficial de 10 Roads Express

18 agosto 2022
Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're so happy you enjoy your job and we're grateful to have you.

Worst company I’ve experienced.

Miserable employment, run by nasty people. Management actually undermines the accomplishments of any employee with ambition and ability. Not a good experience, and definitely would not recommend employment here.

Pros

Absolutely nothing.

Absolutely everything.

Horrible work environment

This is the worst place I have ever worked. You get no training, yet yelled at if you make a mistake. Do not dare to talk and do not try ask a question.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Pretty good place to work

Easiest driving job, go to yard pick up truck. Then head to Post Office Dc to pick up trailer. If loaded then head up near Coalinga to swap with driver, then head back to Dc. If empty you head to Mattheson Dc to get loaded, then head up to Central Ca. Good pay, good dispatch, good trucks. I couldn’t afford the 110 mile round trip commute with gas being 6 dollars a gallon.

Pros

Good trucks, good pay

Driving I-5 corridor at night, grapevine fires, snow closures
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Only good for a part time driving job

The management here is useless unless you make a mistake, the company only cares about policies that were written by lawyers. They make it look like it's the greatest job ever when they post for help wanted, but after a while working here, you feel like your just a warm body behind the wheel with no say so. Schedules are terrible, no life work balance. If you happen to get a good one, don't get too comfortable, they will pull a magic "REBID" and force everyone to work schedules that they could not get people to willingly work. Along with a over crazed safety/compliance team and a camera in your face all day watching and hearing your conversations, shows you why they think they pay well, but can't keep drivers. "On duty" hours suddenly come up missing on your checks constantly, nobody will care to help you fix it. Don't let the fancy help wanted ad's fool you, they lie. They like to blame the Post office for changes, but it's all them. One good note, mechanics here are the best I've seen in the industry. Get to know them and they will have your back. Sad to say they will be the only ones that will.

A Great Place to Work

Fellow mechanics are willing to train and are great to be aroundFlexible time off and work scheduleOne of the cleaner shops I have worked atNewer equipment to work on 2016-2022Supervisors that actually have worked on truck beforeTime and half over 40 hours!!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not the worst company to work for the money is fair it can be better

10 Roads Express is not the worst company to work for. But they have a lot of things they need to improve on they need to buy better equipment and they need to start paying the drivers to money they deserve like overtime and they need better insurance for drivers and their families. It's no way in the world that you a billion dollar company and you can't buy better trucks for your drivers it's no way in the world that you can't pay your drivers overtime instead of paying them straight time that's unfair

Don’t do it.

Dispatch an management lie to you constantly. When you need them they are never there. They lie an tell you your relay driver is on the way just to get you moving but there is no delay driver so when you get to the swtuvh point you waiting from anywhere to 4 to 16 hours for you relay to get there. They blame everything on the post office when it’s really there wrong doing. They will cut your hours on your trip at a moments notice. They don’t care about the driver. They are a bunch of lying greedy people. Yes I still work here but also in search of something else. Do yourself a favor. Go work for another mail hauling company. You will make more money and be more respected somewhere else.

10 Roads leaves Southeast driver $10 short per hr

The Pay as shown on the website, southeast and Texas drivers are paid 25 to 30% lot less than Midwest and northeast drivers. Only provided 2 masks for the drivers but still forced drivers to have to slip seat on a daily basis. Is it too much to ask for fair pay and supplies to stay safe.

Productive, fun workplace

I love my job. The people in the department are very friendly. I feel like my coworkers and bosses really care about me. You don’t find this often. The pay is good also. They give good raises too.

Opportunities and Growth

8 years in road service and fleet maintenance answering phones, dealing with drivers, operations, shops, mechanics, breakdowns over the road, and helping maintain services and repairs on our entire fleet of trucks and trailers nationwide. Calling out vendors to make road side repairs and getting our drivers rolling safely and quickly as possible. Work environment can be fast paced and stressful at times but has a lot of opportunities for growth, learning skills promotions and raises. I work with a good group of coworkers that help and encourage each other.

10 Roads is terrible

This company is terrible. The owner is terrible. The management is terrible. The H.R. department is terrible. The equipment is terrible. The hours are terrible. The health insurance is terrible. Did I mention this place is terrible?

Pros

It is terrible.

It is terrible.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en 10 Roads Express. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general