1ST ADVANTAGE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
3.3 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de 1ST ADVANTAGE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 25 evaluaciones

Happy with my job!

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Throughout the time I have worked for 1st Advantage I have met some incredible people. I have been promoted a few times and have opportunities within the company. I plan on being with them for many more years!

Productive and fun workplace

This company is growing rapidly and is updating their systems to reflect. Very supportive management teams, top notch training. Company as a whole tends to promote from within.

Pros

Affordable benefits, vacation days are plentiful

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

loved the job not the company

I loved what I did and I love the credit union for the members but they did not treat the employees with the same respect.Managers and higher ups show favoritism

Great coworkers and management

The management goes above and beyond to make sure that you have what you need to succeed. They actually care about you. The work can get kind of monotonous. In the call center they have a stationary bike that you can use while on the phones or during breaks.

Run away fast

Terrible, went through a major system conversation didn’t even get lunch SS s thank you for working extra time. Turnover is extremely high. The way employees are treated is terrible. Favoritism is huge issue here

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Use to be great, not so much now

When I first started at 1stadvantage they were always for the people, only refer products when a member has a need, but lately they've been through a lot of changes and have slowly shifted to refer a product to EVERYONE. Hard to get vacation time approved even if you have it because theres never enough colleagues and management refuses to have more than one person off a a time. Don't think about calling off either, they will bombard you with questions like an interrogation. No chances of getting promoted unless you become friends with management. There is a quarterly bonus but good luck getting it because they just recently made it harder to get. They still do a quarterly lunch to try to gather moral.. Work hours are alright, 8a to 530p which is the only good thing I can say about them now.

Pros

Work hours, bonus, free quarterly lunch

Contras

Changing to sales focused, management, backstabbing and dramatic coworkers

Support Services

Staff turn over is horrible. The reason is the way the treat and favor people. Sales sales sales. They are only interested in you selling stuff to members it's like working at Wells Fargo just sell it doesn't matter if the member needs it or not you better keep your numbers up. If you go to the bathroom a lot you better be prepared to be written up. I have never worked anywhere that I was scared to go to the bathroom more than two times a day. If you on the favorite list then this is not an issue but otherwise you better be prepared to hold it as long as possible. You are just a number at 1st Advantage not a valued employee. I can't wait till the day comes I can walk out the door and never look back. I must say the health insurance is wonderful, dental not so much. No sick leave at all but that is at most banks.

Pros

Health Insurance Holidays

Management and Sales pushing, Favorites List is Deep

Executives

Live in their own world and do not care about their employees. System is constantly going down and our work cannot be completed. I am surprised the members trust 1st Advantage with their financial needs.

Worst Company ever !

If you are considering working here and have already applied please withdraw your application! I would never recommend this place to work to anyone ! They do not care about the employees only about the business being ran effectively and efficiently. You call HR and it gets back to the manager . Don’t ever have a life or God forbid be sick because They make it extremely hard to call out .

Pros

Leaving everyday

Having to come to work

Stay away if you can

Only good for a biweekly paycheck. Very unfair treatment from management. If you’re not a “favorite” then forget about it. Once they zero in on you, they will knit pick every little thing you do right down to the bathroom breaks, even if you’re pregnant. Oh and as far as maternity leave...not offered here. They hold a lot of member appreciation events but behind the scenes employees are treated horribly. As long as you make the sales goal you’re golden, but don’t even slip up even just a bit because then it’s meeting after meeting and it’s hard to advance here.

Pros

Occasional pizza lunch and for your birthday...cake

Upper management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Growing organization with good people.

Good company and that holds true to the value of membership and that good people are the real value of an organization. Flexible with time off and opportunities coming from growth.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good company lots of benifits

Good work place I work there as a contractor then took a full time position for over 30 years working in technology department I will missed my work mates but I am leaving the area

Pros

great salary

long work day hours

Great People and tons of PTO, but limited advancement

I honestly liked working at 1A quite a bit and I met many people, members and colleagues, who I am better off for knowing. The vacation time you can accumulate is better than most any place I have worked and I was reasonably happy there. The one downside is that advancement can be stunted, not because of what you know, but because of who you know/are on good terms with.

Pros

PTO/Sick Time

Pay and Advancement Opportunities

It has it ups and downs

If you want a job where you have to sell 1st advantage is the best place for you . Like any job you have your ups and downs . The turn over rate for tellers are extremely high . A lot of gossiping

Upper Management

They are out of touch with what is really going on with their employees. Used to be a great place to work until the last few years. Upper management needs to get rid of a few people and get people in there that actually care about the people that work for them. The executives left at the credit union could not care less about anyone other than themselves.

Pros

Benefits are very competitive

Executive Management

Stable work environment

Been with the company many years and it’s pretty good place to work. Although I do not feel like they make it a place for you to grow, they seem to keep the colleges in one spot for years without promotion. I feel as though they don’t give you a chance to make changes or move to other departments and that would be my only complaint.

Pros

Free lunches paid time off

No growth

Great place Great people

I enjoyed my time at 1st Advantage. The work was good but the people were better. I will never forget my experience there. I gained so much and learned so much. I had many opportunities to volunteer and help the community.

Sales Driven position

Goal focused company. Puts high, sometimes unrealistic expectations on positions within the branch. Great for an employee who likes dedicating themselves to a job.

Inadequate Staffing
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Monday through Saturday Most management were great Culture is normal financial institution environment goals set goals met most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help people

Pros

hours

great place to work

enjoyed my job, loved my coworkers. The company did alot for the community. Great insurance program and 401k. I love working with money and member of the credit union.

Great Company to work for

Great Company to work for. Identifies cross sell opportunities, cross sells services to members and maintains member account information on computer system.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en 1ST ADVANTAGE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3.1Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • 1ST ADVANTAGE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?