3M

3,7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 4.936 evaluaciones

buen ambiente y comida gratis

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Prácticas laborales como asistente de Recursos Humanos y Comunicación Interna. Función: Manejo de comunicación interna. Diseñar artes para e-mailing, cartelera, festejos, campañas, etc. Creación de campañas para mantener el ambiente laboral. Pensar, planificar y ejecutar eventos internos. Coordinar que las acciones que se lleven acabo. Estaba dentro del departamento de RRHH.

Pros

Divertido y juvenil

Contras

no hay oportunidad de trabajo a futuro
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

good

I have mixed feelings about my time working at 3M Canada. On one hand, the company has a strong reputation and offers a wide range of products and services. The work environment was generally positive and the team was friendly and supportive Additionally, there were times when the workload was overwhelming and it felt like there was not enough support or resources to handle it. Overall, my experience at 3M Canada was decent, but it could have been better with better communication and support from management.

Production

Good place to work. Wish we where paid more for the hard work we do. Pay is the same for everyone on the production floor even though there are employees who go way above and beyond to train others and still ensure that product is leaving on a timely manner.

Pros

Good hours

Contras

Unfair wages based on performance.

It’s alright.

Great benefits. Schedule is 7 days a week 8 hours a day. Everyone is pretty easy to work with. Turnover rate is high. It’s dirty. Just plan on getting dirty.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to work never had a problem with anybody on the staff

I really like working there had a sciatic nerve problem but my back is 100% and I'm willing to go back to work there if they'll ever take me back I was a good employee and I miss the people who work there management is very fair and very nice people never had a problem with anybody there everyone there was very helpful when you got sick everybody stuck together

Pros

Very friendly staff everybody took care of each other

Contras

No cons everybody's there is very helpful we all stuck together as one big family
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Great benefits but they don’t appreciate their hard workers

Worked in Communications first as a general operator then solder technician. The team leads don’t enforce the rules they overlook people on their phones and let the people with the best work ethic do all the work while letting others get away with watching videos on their phone. There’s a lot of payroll mistakes and missing vacation days. Management doesn’t listen to valid concerns.

Poor Leadership

Very lazy and unprofessional management they gossip about employees with other employees. They don't try to help you in any type of way 3. Little Rock expect you to know everything after not working 1 for week. They are very hemophilia.

Pros

You get hour for break. Great pay.

Contras

You work 12 hours 7 days a week no time for family.

Unorganized and always behind

Even if you are a good worker you are never given a fair chance for advancement. They are always behind in work because they keep hiring new people and they are not given proper training, they feed you false hope for advancement and never deliver. They are always having a “hiring freeze” so good luck trying to land a spot with them, and if you do, don’t expect to be their long, the workers are loyal but management doesn’t return that same loyalty to the hard workers.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Don't like working at 3MWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Leadership is no good. They do not hire the right people for the right jobWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?very toxicWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?very stressful

26 enero 2023
Hello,Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback as a current employee and see your concerns regarding leadership, and work environment. We would like you to know that we will be using your feedback to help us improve in the future! Have a nice day!

Productive work environment

The shift work can be extremely draining for the first little while, but once your sleep patterns get a little on track, it becomes extremely easy. Staff is extremely friendly

Pros

Paid lunch.

Contras

Shift work, days and nights
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Was a good place to work and learn new things with my job. I was able to advance from an operater to trainer technician the years I was working for them.

Pros

Had Pro sharing when first hired

Contras

Took the Pro Share away when they were tighting the budget.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Working in chem is fairly easy and low key. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Dealing with the Union and people bumping you out of your job because they have higher seniority … other departments can bump you into unemployment or into lower paying jobs … it’s a bunch of BULL … it’s why I’m leaving. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Click-y some are welcoming, some are not What is a typical day like for you at the company?In chem you get your reactor. You get your papers, follow your recipe … it’s simple …. Low key

24 enero 2023
Hi there,Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback as a former employee and see your concerns regarding the work environment. We would like you to know that your insights will be used to help shape the future of 3M. Have a nice day!

Productive, fun place to work, friendly co worker

Good thing is working from home and easy to manage life. Come to office whenever needed. Friendly co- worker and most of them is long lasting work there.

Pros

Free flow coffee machine, snacks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good company, benefits and people.

Worked 24 years at 3M. Provided myself and family with great benefits, good pay which allowed me to raise my kids and enjoy a stabile work life. I am grateful for my time with them.

Great work environment

I really liked working for 3M. It was a fun environment and my manager was great. We also had a women's softball team. Not much room for advancement, so I left for a better opportunity after a while.

Pros

Fun work environment

No room for advancement
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Loved working with people around the world!

20 years of service, I didn’t think I would ever say I loved a job but I loved working with co workers and customers around the world. I love making customers happy!

Productive workplace

3M is overall a good place to work. The pay is fair and there are plenty of opportunities for overtime if you want more hours. Some of the higher-ups seem to not prioritize the well-being of employees but the new plant manager has done a good job so far.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Well-developed internship program with extensive room for growth

3M Design did an excellent job welcoming, preparing, and guiding interns through their work over the summer - especially in an entirely remote environment. I felt very supported in my work, with multiple mentors to approach and various projects in which to develop my skillset. Diversity and feedback was a priority, which I believe strongly contributed to the welcoming and innovative culture. You put in what you get out, and though there wasn’t an option for many interns to transition into full-time roles, the networking connections and resume-building projects are very worthwhile.

Pros

Mentorship, team building, software, networking, high pay

Contras

Inability to transition into a full-time role
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good for the resume, that’s it

Honestly, I learned a fair bit working at 3M and it looked good on my resume to have experience there, but they have shady practices with contract workers and rarely hire them on full-time, even if they have irreplaceable experience.

Pros

Learning opportunity, good on resume

Compensation, organization

24 enero 2023
Hi there,Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback as a former employee and see your concerns regarding compensation and organization. We would like you to know that your insights will be used to help shape the future of 3M. Have a nice day!

Very good job

I love my job and the work I do, I also have great coworkers. The management just isn’t the best. But the pay and benefits make it all with it!!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Positive experience overall. Good pay but lots of overtime. Most management was great. Had folks that were pretty entitled because they'd been there awhile
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en 3M. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general