AECOM

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 4.723 evaluaciones

Ambiente de trabajo Bueno

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
- Grandes y excelentes proyectos- La dirección o Gerencia no se interesa por su personal- Trabajo desde casa-
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to work learned so much!

I loved working here! Good work environment and lots of opportunities. I learned a lot and worked with professional people. Would definitely recommend!

A nice place to work

They tried to accommodate employees and were always communicating with their employees. They gave annual pay increases and if you had a problem would work with you to try and figure it out.

Good company

There a good company to work for, lots of benefits to enroll in. My only complaint would be the e-learning your required to take can be a bit excessive.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Work place is good but stressful

Not balance in term of working task. Some are getting sick, your going to work to the limit everytime theres upcoming submission, no support from the line manager. You work in your own very hard the credit was only for the manager.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Career for fun workplace

a typical day at work : wonderfulwhat you learned : Career future trainingmanagement : Wonderfulworkplace culture : Very Nicethe hardest part of the job : Nothe most enjoyable part of the job : Yes
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

a good place for fresh grad

You will have lots of experience working in different types of engineering project. the work load mainly depends on your department, but be prepared to stay behind the work in the peak season
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Ritmo estresante, sin compañerismo, sin formación ni reconocimiento

No dejarse impresionar por la marca. Estar como mucho un año y buscar otras cosas.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Work culture is ok.Lots of things to learn but working environment is very stressfule and have no work-life balance.

Work culture is very stressful. Working on weekends also.First day got laptop.Pantry is there with canteen. No lunch is provided.No parking in the office premises.Mediclaim doenot include parents.

Pros

Flexi office timing

Contras

Long hours and less work life balance

Productive and work oriented

I learnt a lot from aecom, the company it self is allowing you for many training opportunities will be reflected in taking different responsibilities and not only focusing on the job we hired for which is great for career path.

Pros

Trainings

Contras

Long hours, salary was low

Rewarding and supportive

Lots of opportunities for growth. Can be demanding at times. Supportive and understanding management. Working with highly competent colleagues. Opportunities for leadership as well as senior people to help mentor me.

Disorganized management

Wildly disorganized management, to the point of arriving on site and not knowing if you are day or night shift. Pay was ok but camp is ran by a company who also manages prisons and it shows. Promised the world while drug along with zero advancement unless it’s temporarily filling in for weeks at a time. Constant employee turnover. Do no recommend for anyone with work ethic or pride.

Pros

Good pay Good crew

Contras

Unorganized Management out of touch with crews Your just a number Constant employee turnover
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

great place to work demanding and fair management

fast past high demand job supervisor was very encouraging and staff member where supportive of each other. The team i worked with in Hawaii was one of the best i have ever had. 5 out 5 recommend

Pros

a lot

n/a

Not bad

Great workplace for entry level careers. It can be challenging to move past the role of project management. It also takes around 2 years to become a PM.

Fun but corporate

good team, positive work culture. but no remote. hard to get days off. okay healthcare. okay pay. okay days off. nothing amazing about the benefits either.

Pros

free food

average healthcare

Demasiada competitividad

Ambiente competitivo. Muchas horas/dias fuera de casa

Fine

local management team is great. large corporate process make things difficult and makes you spend more time on that than on the work. People are great though

I've learned a lot, but also left after 3 years

If you can keep up the stress and fast-forward, you should be ok. Depending on the domain, you can work extra hours every day. There are no bonuses, 13th salary or so.

Bad company to work for

Very cliquey if you are not a family member of someone that works there or have not worked with someone at another place you are basically an outcast. Management is a joke and I mean I joke very disrespectful and rude.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I enjoyed the Company, good salary and great benefits packages!

I enjoyed the Company, good salary and great benefits packages! My interactions with the company was minimal, as AECOM was the subcontractor to the Project I was working on, but AECOM had my back.

Good company

It’s a nice place to work but advancement can be difficult in lower positions that are not project manager related. They have shipped a lot of jobs overseas but are quickly finding out that was bad
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en AECOM. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general