Accenture

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 22.833 evaluaciones

Excelente compañía

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Diversidad cultural y oportunidades de crecimiento professional.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good culture & ample opportunities for cloud skills

Good work culture and infinite learning resources for cloud skills. Loyalty and meritocracy should be rewarded better to retain employees. Consistency in processes across projects does not exist due to the large organization size.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Muy buena empresa, muy mal salario

La empresa en general es muy buena, tiene muchos beneficios, pero los sueldos de entrada son muy malos.

Pros

Cultura

Salario
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to start your career

Good for starters like fresh grad, lots of free trainings and boot camp. People are great to work with. things will only matter on what project you will be on.

Good and bad

There was a lot of work to do. Some of it was really meaningful but a lot of it wasn't. The pay is also a bit lower than market rates which isn't great.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good Workplace

The environment is very conducive to improvement and interpersonal relations. The higher ups are approachable and open to suggestions. Good workplace

Good for career shifters

Good for career shifters. Very people centric, management is very kind and understanding. Downside is that you can't pick your preferred programming language.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Have seen good growth in my career as part of Accenture

Have started my career from scratch and currently working as acting TL. Accenture has given me all the better opportunities for the growth in my professional life.

Just Okay

Lots of learning resources for professionals looking for a career shift. Poor leadership/management as well as promotion criterias. Workplace politics very visible

Diversity is number one!

You will feel like you’re part of the team immediately. They are very welcoming and supportive. The HR team needs a lot of work but overall the management is still very good. Had the best time working in Accenture

Good benefits

Benefits good. Good management.One of the best places to work.Excellent management.Bonuses and incentives.Pay increases every year.Lots of room for opportunities.

Best Place to work

Accenture offers a wide range of opportunities, it is best for starters because they offer you trainings. They care about their people. Has a lot benefit packages.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Depends on project you are tagged to

My project didn’t have good team. No solution architect, devops manager. No one was following good software practices. It’s upon you to learn and implement.

Pros

Good increments if you have good manager
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

MNC with potential to learn (If you're lucky)

I worked there for about 2 years. I joined as a student and got trained in Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, and SQL. Later we were put into projects at random. You can get lucky and land a good development project. Else it would be support.

Good for growth

This is where excellence is always the standard. Leaders will expect nothing but excellence from its employees. If you are looking for a company that will facilitate your growth, this is it.

Pros

Exposure to Global standards

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Helped on my career growth

There are a lot of great people who will help you on your career growth. Paid trainings. There are also a lot of benefits and bonuses. A very great experience.

Learn place to grow

Excellent place to work No job securityGreat benefitsLearned great technological skillsTypical day of work is casual and hectic sometimes with long dayPoor networking opportunities

Pros

great technological learing

No job security
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Work culture is good. Management is good. But sometime it becomes difficult to get projects based on desired skills.

The work culture is good. Management is good. But sometimes it becomes difficult to get projects based on desired skills. Overall the Infrastructure of the company is very nice. Compensation is very good. Can be a very good start to your career. Brand value is very high.

Pros

work culture, Infrastructure, Management

Projects, Learning opportunities

Great stepping stone

Not a bad place to work, but you get almost no respect there no matter how hard you work. I had a promotion taken away from me because they needed headcount and for me to stay in the lower position so I could keep their numbers up when I was more than qualified to promote. It made me so mad, and it wasn't fair at all.

Nice and cool place

Nice company to work with chill life.good opportunities to work small requirements in big company. visibility is less .pip culture needs to be removed.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The best place to work and grow!

In my 16 years in the business process outsourcing industry at Accenture, the company has molded me to strongly value client delight/customer experience, mature operations, continuous process improvement, people engagement, and learning and development.

Pros

Development training, Mentorship, Company culture.

Pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Accenture. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general