Afni

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 1.937 evaluaciones

muy flexibles

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
trabaje muy agusto en la compania,todos eramos como familia.todos nos ayudabamos flexibilidad en horarios.

Stressful

Too much stress for the pay rate. It's a good job if you can handle being on 3+ chats at once along with uoselling on each. You'll get 1-2 chats on a slow day and 6 on the holiday seasons/high sales season. Overall, good for short period of time or part time work
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?I love the people I work with.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Selling Progressive Insurance is difficult. Five people can enter the exact same info into the application and get five different quotes. It shouldn't be like that.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Environment was loud and very hard to hear between like 10am-4pm, but was quiet when everyone wasn't working. Culture was amazing. Everyone wants you to succeed, but not enough workers and too many calls drop.What is a typical day like for you at the company?You sign in and onto phone and you take calls nonstop from people shopping for cheaper insurance or who need insurance. Most people are very pleasant but some try to hurry you and don't understand the questions asked determine their risk and rate. It is to their benefit to be accurate as possible.

Beware

Afni expects too much of your time (IE. Sending messages if you step away for a potty break.) It is said to be a customer Care role, but it seems more like a sales position since that is what is expected on each and every call. They want you to keep transfer rates low, but have a lot of things customers will call about that you don't have the ability to provide, leaving you to transfer.

Productive , good environment

I love working at Afni! Management is great! Coaches are the best! They work with your schedule and understand your personal needs. I been working with the company for a while.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Unreasonable expectations & mediocre management

The job itself is very simple if you work in my particular department. However, the level of training they provide is poor. They expect you to have adept mastery of systems and scenarios 3 weeks into training. From there they will throw you directly on the phones. Neglectful is a good summary how your treated as an employee.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Some people in management think they are really special to the world. They are all about self instead about what is best for their agents and working with people. Great for self starters who want to do the work.

Stressful, poor management, unprofessional

Starting off here, things seemed great from what the training said and how interviews went. The customers are horrible, as expected, but you don't expect management to be as well. Very unprofessional and poor communication. Training sets you up for failure. Your co-workers are great but other than that, this should be a temp job until you find something better. Your mental health will seriously decline after the first year

Good Pay

This was the first job I ever received some real money due to the bonus potential and I enjoy that. I would recommend it to someone looking to get out of minimum wage repetitive jobs.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Working at homeWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?A lot to learn about insurance What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Work environment was convenient because you were at home What is a typical day like for you at the company?Learning about the difference types of insurance
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?No commentWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Not being accepted as you are instead of being picked apart from everyone else that's obviously culturally different from you. You can give it your all and never miss work and people expect so much out of you when your'e not the common race and love to pick at you to see how much of others opinion matters. They low key love to see you sweat and relentlessly deny their unkind behavior/actions towards/against you. Being told you're doing fine in all actuality they're trying to find a reason to let you down easy for know apparent reason other than being different. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Hispanic, Caucasian, typical What is a typical day like for you at the company?Trying to get by in the skin I'm in without all the pre-judgement of others assumptions and unkindness.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?The ability to find a position that works well for you What is the most stressful part about working at the company?They have very high metrics that you are expected to make What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very diverse
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

States it is customer service.

From the recruiter to training we were lead to believe it was customer service. I worked billing. Customers would call in because they were either making financial arrangements or wanted to lower their costs. Either way I was suppose to sell them more services. This is definitely sales. Could not do my job with a clear conscience. When customer ask for supervisor would have to wait at least 2 hours with the customer for a supervisor, all while the customer is just hating the company. Worst customer service ever due to company is not organized. Don't ask someone to use empathy when you really don't mean it. Lost trust in the company right out of training.

great people & atmosphere

was overall a great place to work. lots of room to advance. fair in its hiring practices and overall a great place to work. Always enjoy going into work.

Pros

raises in pay

Contras

salary
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Nothing. Spent more time training than working. Was "let go" despite high job performance ratings because subcontractor Verizon had a flawed customer support system. They simply purged half the staff all-of-a-sudden without cause.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Faulty technology. Overbearing trainers. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Worst job I've ever had.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Answer customer complaints. Get criticized despite positive customer ratings.

Poor management

The company/managment only looks out for their selfs. They are solely metric focused. If you kiss any time you will be wrote up after 2 you will be fired.

productive fun workplace

great job once you get past training . you will get the hang of things if you don’t give up too early. started about 2 years and wish i never left .

….. great job

Kind of stressful, was a okay place to work out the pay wasn’t great. The people was okay to work with. You answers calls it’s been a long time since working there I don’t really remember a whole lot.

It was eh

It was mentally draining and they expected you to drop everything off they needed you to work overtime and no real chance for advancing in your career

Great Place to Work

Great Work life Balance. Great Management. The Bad is Blue Cross Blue Shield. I wish the Healthcare benefits offered other options. Other than that, I have no compaints
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great management and promotes work-life balance

I am very happy to work with Afni. It helps me to build my career. My colleagues and managers are awesome! It never makes me feel boring since I joined Afni.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Afni. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general