Alorica

2,9Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 17.094 evaluaciones

Excelente ambiente, un trabajo bien pago, tareas insufribles.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Sinceramente no pagan nada mal, y siendo agente la tarea tampoco es difícil. Con un mes o dos ya lo podes hacer con los ojos cerrados y en automático. El ambiente es genial, energético, siempre buena onda e inclusivo. Ahora, la cantidad de contactos que podes tener por día, y la calidad de los mismos, termina siendo agobiante con el pasar del tiempo.La organización de Recursos Humanos con Operations es pésima, también.

Pros

Salario, ambiente

Tarea, organización interna

It’s okay

It’s okay. From what I remember you could pick your own schedule hours, may be different now though. Pay was not all that great. I can’t really remember much about the managers and supervisors. The good thing is the hiring process was really quick.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Disengaged management, great PTO system, benefits, and co-workers

It could be a better company if they prioritized better communication between staff. It’s great for a first job or to kick of your career in this industry though.

Thrown to the wolves.

This company is an absolute whirlwind, After you are trained briefly with a client you are put on the floor which is fine except when you have a question and need help there isn't any assistance to be had. It's absolutely ridiculous. Not to mention a you are getting used to one client suddenly you are moved to the next and everything starts over.

Flexible

For working hours and pay. Flexible schedule. Overall I would recommend but the training is fast paced so you have to be prepared to learn quickly and ask questions.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

no comment ugh

no comment...not enough pay, hard to get there and back no public transportation reliablyeasily fired not enough to eat in easy access unless you drive , not enough break time

Non Caring

I worked for Alorica for 4 years on the HSN line and I loved my job. When they switched from a landline phone to a soft-phone I was having trouble getting mine set up. I called their help line many times and was told the same information over and over after I told them it wasn't working. Emailed my team lead many times and she wouldn't respond. So needless to say I lost my job because no one would help me. Its been over a year and I've reapplied several times and even put on my applications the situation hoping someone will help me get my old job back but of course I never get a reply. So if you want a company that doesn't care about you Alorica is the place to be.

Its a job

We did receive extensive training, but i feel like with so much information given, we would have on the job training to help supplement it. However, it is brutal especially for the first couple of days. Days can be stressful and mentally draining. So its not a job for everyone.

Alorica

My project was easy to move up. I had great managers. Enjoyed my time working for them. Worked from home and was given a raise 3x within the time I worked there.

Pros

Work from home

Management can be micromanagers

Not Recommended.

It’s not a good place to work at all. The managers don’t care about your life outside of work and will change your schedule on you with little warning. Poor quality of training because nobody is on the same page; If I ask five different people the same question, I’ll get five different answers. And you’ll still get reprimanded for doing your job wrong even if that’s exactly how you were trained to do it. The pay is ok ($17/hr) and the benefits are good (medical, dental, 401K, etc.) but the management is what makes working here unbearable and draining. The only thing that makes that job bearable is the coworkers, but people quit often and quickly. This is the type of job where you only stay for the paid training and leave once you find something (anything!) else.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Estresante, supervisores se contradicen, back to back

Los supervisores y las reglas se contradicen, no llegas a meta, a bonos ni quedas bien con el cliente.

Productive workplace

Nice and cozy place, lots of friendly workmates and a fun environment. Overall it was a nice experience . It is also a good start for newbie so that my over all review

Great customer care team

It was a great customer care team that everyone hard work together. Working with the field team and engineering people in the office was chaotic at times to get things done.But, all team comes though to help

Pros

flexible schedule

no remote work, 8-5 office

More training

Did training for about a week but once on the floor they would come stand behind you rushing calls. But expect you to hit quota. It could have been more training with handling calls.

You WILL BE another number

Alorica is like many call centers. They set a standard & once the started has been met, they move the goal post. I have been at Alorica for 2 years as a front line agent with no opportunity for advancement. Every time 3-4 months they require MORE productive from their agents. Example: if you were expected 10 - 12 calls a day max, well now it’s more like 20 - 30 & if you can’t fulfill the new expectation they have a BRAND NEW training class coming to happily replace you with there perspective of 20 - 30 calls being the minimum. Typical call center turnover scheme.

Pros

Overtime.

Contras

Frequently changed expectations. PTO. Management.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Dysfunctional culture and little concern for the human capital.

They basically hire anyone who can pass a breath test. My hiring “interview” was a cattle call in a conference room with 25 others. If you could acknowledge your attendance you had a job. Therefore, turnover was dramatic. My training class was nearly all gone after six months. Maybe 5 of 50 still remained.

Ambiente estresante. Lo peor es RRHH

L@s supervisores no demuestran empatia, te avientan con mínima preparación en el puesto y si pides ayuda contestan mal. De mas esta decir que solo obtienes bono si l@s miras con ojitos lindos de ahí es si puedes tener beneficios básicos. Si pides ayuda a RRHH se ríen de ti además de que los pagos se retrasan. Siempre hay gente nueva. Nadie aguanta tanto ahí. No la recomiendo para nada. Un día de estos terminan con demanda por el comportamiento de algun@s managers
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Awesome place to be. Highly recommended

Great staffGreat some great customersGood managementWork can be stressful depending on your shiftMinimal handholdingDealing with customers who can be rude

Pros

Flexible

Contras

Can be stressful at times

Decent place to work

Busy call center with a team lead who was helpful and supportive.Various calls for prescription order and to discuss copays and other aspects of their specific insurance coverage.

Good job

I liked the job but left for a more physically active job. Pay could have been better but wasn't terrible. Good feedback from upper management. Lots of work.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great and fun place to work

Really enjoyed working here and the team work is great and everyone was so friendly and helpful.They were accommodating to my needs and I felt heard!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Alorica. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general