Amazon DSP

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 1.412 evaluaciones

Trabajo estresante

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Buen trabajo pero amazon da rutas demasiado grandes y eso hace el trabajo muy pesado y estresante

Okay

Benefits are worth it, pay is okay, workload is a lot they add 2-3 days extra making you work 60 hours a week during peak time which isn’t realistic when you have a family or want a life outside of work , gets very repetitive some do work while others do nothing some management can be unprofessional

Fast paced. Decent pay

Good job if you need the money. Definitely not a long term thing. Was fun in the beginning but if you work fast they just pile more on you. The experience was good though I guess.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive, alright pay but needs to pay more

You do get anytime pay but of course it comes out your check but don’t get caught up in it because you will be broke. The work place like any other job can get frustrating but you have to stay calm or take a break. The learning ambassadors are somewhat helpful but they all stick together and it is a lot of favoritism honestly. Then on 3rd shift 1:20-11:50 around 9am you pull carts and that’s thought because they get up to 500lbs that your pulling. Some bags are heavy and you have to lift them on to the card in order. You get breaks, most ppl are cool, stay out the gossip, get lost of rest and you will be fine.

Pros

Anytime pay, great benefits, nice pay, mouth drug screen

Contras

Pulling up to 500lb carts, needs to go up on pay, management sticks with management and hr is not all that helpful because of their attitudes.

It was okay

I would say that start ups need a little more planning. I feel like the pay is great however, the training of new managers need to be done as sometimes the environment can come off as too much or not worth it.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Its a job

Hard work but get to be by yourself all day. Sometimes they do raffles and give away pretty good stuff. Overall its a hard job but it can pay the bills

Decent pay, hard work

If you're new to delivering like I was you will be shocked by how hard the work is delivering for Amazon. Extremely heavy lifting a few times a day, moderate hear y lifting through out the day, constantly on the move, can barely stop for a restroom break because you have sooooo many stops, it's a LOT lol and I'm a really hard working person who hates to waste time so that's really saying a lot. After I got used to it and kinda came to terms with the fact that every single day would be nonstop and more than likely overwhelming, I started liking it, it's a lot to do with your mindset. I liked the 10 hour days because you could work 4 day weeks and still get 40 hours, but then you're also delivering sometimes way after dark especially in the winter months omg it's really scary and honestly unsafe going onto people's property after dark and I've literally had people run up on me especially in rural areas delivering after dark because customers couldn't tell I was delivering they just thought I was trespassing, I've been chased by countless dogs, luckily haven't been bit but they definitely were really really trying to quite a few times lol , the people that make the routes for some terrible reason decided it's okay to have numerous deliveries on one "stop", so you might have a delivery to 3+4 houses and have that count as one stop, I was averaging 190-198 stops and like 315-325 packages per route, it's a lot of work which if you're like me you don't mind kinda killing yourself at work as long as you make decent money then this is for you lol I just wanted to give a really detailed -

Good Experience

Its like having a free membership at the gym. I was on my feet all day long but the job isn't hard at all. My DSP at the time was pretty good sometimes amazon just makes things hard for the DSP owners.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Find the right dsp if you want to do this job

its a cool job if you find the right dsp. Some take advantage of you while others will reward hard work. I worked at one dsp that would require me to go in and then cancel shifts when i did. I only got 30 hours a week for 2 months straight. But I worked at another company that guarentees shifts and gives OT. On top of that the DSP will let you go home after your route is done and pay a full 10 hr shift. This is a must because some pay by the hour and personally i didnt like that. Work hard and get done.

Overworked underpaid

Starting off hopes are high you will receive bonus/ bonus hours promised. You are heavily monitored, there is something new every week that will strip your hours and bonus away. No matter how well you think you are doing they will find something to make sure you aren’t paid what you expect to be. Was actually very excited to work here. Management has 0 understanding and expect you to work like a robot. 10/10 do not recommend unless it is just a side job. But, honestly to much labor to even want as a side job.

It's all bad

I hated every min of the job. It wasn't exciting in the slightest to risk my life running into immediate danger.It's not for ppl it should be automated. Over 5000 packages each day isn't ideal...
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

This will be a temporary job for you

You work five days a week, up to ten plus hours a day, if you hustle your butt and finish early, they’ll send you to go help another driver, so there’s no incentive to hustle or work hard and no recognition. You will also be asked to work on your days off, so if you have a life, wave goodbye to it! Pay is decent, but you definitely earn it, you’ll be walking 15 to 17 km a day, and you’ll be lifting heavy packages and carrying them up many flights of some apartments buildings as not all have elevators, and in the process you will be banged up and bruised, and exhausted when you get home, so don’t expect to have lots of energy to do anything else. Don’t forget about the rude and inconsiderate drivers out on the road as well.

Demanding

The managers are demanding with no effective leadership. Extremely chaotic company who wants you to work above and beyond while not treating you with the respect you deserve.

OK lack of communion

Better communication better training skills and more hands on and to be fair to all of us while working there I left bc I moved I ask for a transfers was told at the time no bc the other site was over staff at tat time so they told me to reapply in 6 months again

Pros

Lunches to be fair timing

Health care

Not worth if

The hours are long with timed breaks, down to the second. Managers give easy tasks to friends and leave the hard work for those that deserve a break.

Long shifts and tiring

Gets repetitive and 10 hour shifts go by slow. Good opportunities to get time off but if you pass the limit you will be fired. Breaks aren’t long enough.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

wonderful people, always willing to help, love how they did time off etc

i absolutely loved it, my only complaints are there was never enough scanners or batteries and it was super hot. but that’s to be expected in a warehouse

Its a job

Had great expectations based on the interview and orientation. The first week was rough, I did not get training for alot of things. They put me on the line and said nothing, meanwhile everyone is getting mad at me because I didnt know what i was doing. They had multiple meetings for the group of new hires that i was in but they forgot about me and had the meetings without me. I made it 2 weeks before I just went somewhere else

Must Be Athletic

This job is very physical and requires a motor. Not to mention motivation! You must be mentally in shape in order to do a good job. Pay is weekly, and the time goes by fast!

Overworking and harsh

Don’t work at this place. Boss is high maintenance and expects you to work like a robot. Will train you for two days then after that will expect you to be on your own and bombard you with tons of delivery stops. Super heavy bags and old vans. Vans smell and are dirty. Expect to sweat just starting within’ 15 min of starting every day and all day. Don’t choose this job unless you want stress pain and depression.

Revolving door

Money if you need it. Lots of hassle and very little real support. Training is not relevant to actual job, many things from training are needed to be immediately unlearned to achieve number of package deliveries required. Be in great physical shape or you will have difficulty.

Pros

Free coffee and bottled water

Contras

Asked to skip lunches and breaks to complete over-scheduled routes, shoddy delivery vehicles and handheld devices.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Amazon DSP. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

2,7 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Amazon DSP
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?