Amazon Flex

3,7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 2.386 evaluaciones

Lo más estresante es que ellos no valoran tu esfuerzo en el trabajo

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Mi evaluación para ellos es de 2 estrellas necesitan mejorar muchísimo
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun and easy place to work

Very great company. Sometimes hard to find blocks to work in. However, if you do find work you will be getting all of your tips and money you get from doing the blocks.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Amazon warehouse staff is disrespectful

Not much blocks available unless you spend most of the day on the app. Warehouse staff is pretty rude and have no patience with new people learning the job. I’ve seen a few Amazon warehouse employees disrespect flex drivers as well as myself. When you get to the warehouses there is NOT always staff out there guiding you as they should causing you to miss your block. If you take initiative to start scanning packages when the warehouse is empty that’s when staff comes out yelling at you, instead of them coming out when you have been waiting. I recommend this for anyone who just needs a little extra income, however it’s not stable

Pros

Flexibility

Contras

Amazon warehouse staff is rude and lazy

Amazon Flex

It’s honestly not worth the baby money you make. Lots of wear and tear on your car. It takes way longer than the time allowed to complete your deliveries.

Not Great

Ask for 40 hrs and barely made 25 because of 3 months of “slow season”. 🙄 Plus Driving 50 commute simply was not worth it, never holds employees long.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Low pay, not much work.

Very low pay considering your a self employed driver. Some jobs really aren’t worth doing when you calculate the cost of fuel, vehicle maintenance and tax/insurance.You book your own work so there’s a plus but there’s so many more negative points.You book jobs that are between 2.5 and 4 hour blocks. The start times are annoying because you hardly ever get any work before midday and to make things worse the midday block usually runs over the start times for an evening block.The worse part is the cost of fuel, the second worst is you never know which route you have until you arrive at the depot. You could have a 90 minute drive ahead of you to your first delivery and by time the routes finished you could even be 2 hours from home. Then someone in the car next to you could have the same 3 hour block with the same money (if not more!) and they could have their first delivery within one mile from the depot and even have less drops than you. I’ve see some people arrive and get less than five local deliveries and someone else has a whole cage worth of parcels (around 40 to 50 deliveries).It really is a lucky dip! Although I don’t think I’m highly liked by the amazon marshals as I never get local routes or less that 30 drops.Customer support are useless, you may as well go and talk to a seagull.No better job rates for working nights/weekends or bank holidays.If your thinking of joining up then good luck to you, it may work out for some people but for me I refuse to work for free after paying out for fuel and everything.Mostly the routing is very poor too and the map navigation -

Pros

Nice to meet new people and easy job.

Contras

Very poor pay. Poor routing. No support.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The scheduling makes enemies out of co-workers.

Don't seek employment with any Amazon job that uses the A to Z app.What is it? You're essentially competing with your 'supposed' co-workers for limited shifts. In my jobs case, it's 21 shifts (3x a day, every day of the week). Less, that Leads automatically get 2 shifts. Four times a week they are posted once a day and you have literally less than 10 seconds to grab one. Not only are they overstaffed, but they let other employees from other locations have a shot at taking the shifts, adding to more competition.Sadly, Amazon is a let's say, 'safe space' and management handles any problems poorly, until it's too late and you're screwed. It's all about the Algorithms they're horrid. Do anything they don't like or don't get a shift for three weeks, and they'll terminate you. Like walking on eggshells and not having a secure schedule or job? Work here. It's a dead-end job unless you have a degree or can get into a different job at Amazon.

Pros

Amazon does pay above minimum.

Contras

No advancement opportunities, no guaranteed hours.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Earnings very low due to deisel costs

Amazon pay the same rates in 2022 as they did in 2019. They refuse to factor in recent diesel price increases and the cost of living.To make things worse you are offered insufficient delivery opportunities to make it pay, it is unpredictable and even if you make yourself available for work you are restricted in what you are allowed to earn. Once I reach around £250 for week they stop giving you any more delivery blocks (they don't let you know, so you end up sitting around, checking your phone, hoping to get blocks). This company is ridiculous when it comes to dealing with drivers and I have been owed money on 2 occasions which I haven't received, when you contact them they ignore you. Amazon look after their customers and treat their staff like they don't exist.

Pros

flexible hours

Contras

Restricted earnings and don't deal with staff, they ignore drivers.

Okay

Managers favorited certain people and created personas for the mass. The work environment can be depressing at times because of how quiet it can be. Though it is not the any of the associates or managers to blame because the work stations are just very independent work.

Easy good pay

I work here 2yrs and it's been great, easy routes, very easy to use app and the pay is great .if you like delivery then this is the job for you. Better than food delivery

Fast Money but very stressful

As big as the company is you would assume they have more ethic but they don’t. They use your energy ,pay you fast money to keep you then ask you to pay most of it back by tax season. The company hires new employees to forget about the major problems. It’s not worth the hustle plus your destroying your property and risking your self to more danger for quick money.

Easy flexible job

It was easy and worked with my college classes. You are able to choose your own shifts, just make sure you show up or cancel within a 24-hour notice.

okay

I liked to flexible schedule and was able to choose my own hours which was nice for me as a student. But the work was boring and you did the same work over and over. High turnover rate.

independent and pays good

Great job or side hustle if you can get good paying blocks. Actually pays better than most jobs you make your own schedule and pays 2xs a week. But they dont value their employees safety in bad weather and they email you about everything they think or a customer says you did wrong. No incentives for doing a great job!

Slow but busy

The shifts tended to go by so slowly because of the repetitiveness and you weren't allowed to talk while working. The managers would keep a close eye on you if they saw you interacting with the other workers while on the floor and scold you if they caught you talking even if you were keeping up with all your tasks. It's an easy job but the turn-over rate is so high because it feels like you're doing chores in a prison.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Nice company to work with

Had fun working for flex. Lot of opportunities for advancement if you want. You will work hard for the money. Lot of VtOs are offered when no work. Paid time off and vacation hours are okay.

Pros

Work/life balance

Short breaks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

very flexible part time shifts.

you can keep stacking your part time shifts all the way to full time if you want. Keep in mind you are being monitored. So if you do those extra hours, expect to keep moving fast the whole time to keep your rating up.

We don’t matter

This program is awful. There are no benefits and you never climb a corporate ladder. The company does not care about you and you are constantly accused of not delivering packages. You pay for your own gas and the wear and tear of your vehicle and when your car blows up that’s it. You’re on your own!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Flexible shifts and can work whenever you want.

Good flexibility. Not much else good about the job. Left on your own and treated with contempt when you contact driver support. Threatened to have your position terminated if you miss a block.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Don’t work here if you’re Fast paced

This job would’ve been good if the expectation wasn’t set so high that only a select few can achieve. The shift option was terrible only in the fact that I didn’t know as a new person I had to deliver everything that was in my truck. I had 2 days of flimsy training from a person that didn’t want to train. Within 4 days I was expected to deliver 160 pkgs with 104 stops, working between 1030am-830pm. They didn’t tell me that I would leave out till 11 and my areas of deliveries were 30-45 min away from the job site. Also they didn’t tell me the parking break nor the transmission issues were and issue. I found out while on the road and that was my last straw. I didn’t mind the heat. The van had air however the van never stay air conditioned due to it was programmed to turn off each time I went into park. Could I do the job? Absolutely. I felt like with more training I could’ve been great. A manager on site actually convinced me to quit because he told me it would only get worse. He kept it real with me. And I left. I have a family and those extra hours weren’t cutting it.

Love it

Personnel the work if I Amazon is because I make good pay and also I have good experience in the areas that I mostly go in give it a try No I can say is I have a good pay

Pros

Good pay

Contras

Sometimes it’s hard to getting buildings
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Amazon Flex. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,1 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Amazon Flex
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?