American Income Life

2,4Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 4.343 evaluaciones

Una Empresa muy bien organizada , con buena proyeccion a futuro.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Una empresa que te brinda aprendizaje en la linea de Seguros de vida constantemente , con una direccion Gerencial directa y con cultura laboral , mistica para este trabajo, la parte mas dificil fue la de construir en base al dia a dia la cartera de clientes via telefónica y el reclutamiento. Lo que mas me gusto fue el trabajo en equipo con todo el personal , muy respetuoso ,mucha dinámica y cariño por la empresa.

Flexible

At ail you get trained, given every resource you need, and supported. It's commission based so don't mess around and slack off it needs to treated as full time to reach and exceed your own goals.

28 septiembre 2022
Thank you for your feedback. This agent position is hard work and does require an individual that is self-motivated and dedicated to our team and customers. But as you know, with that commitment in place, this AIL career can be incredibly rewarding both financially and personally. We’re very happy to have you on our team and appreciate your role in helping us provide financial protection to our customers.

Stressful

There is zero work life balance here. In your interview they tell you that the position requires you to put in 8 hour days 5 days a week, but it's impossible to be successful with those hours. I've put in 70 hour weeks and didn't make a single dollar. If you aren't a superstar from the start you get old, cold leads that have already had 5+ other agents call them. It's encouraged to call people a MINIMUM of 4 times a day to try and harass them into booking an appointment with you.

Really long hours

Horrible

If you like your time wasted work there. The worst job I’ve ever had. Management sucks, it’s a big popularity context. The hrs are so long and the pay not good enough. I had to quit because I could not afford childcare for my daughter anymore.

28 septiembre 2022
Thank you for your review and for your contributions to our team. We're disappointed our agent position didn't meet your expectations. This position does require a persistent, sales-minded individual in order to succeed and is not for everyone. It can be a very rewarding career both financially and personally for the right individual. We wish you all the best in the future.

Ok

You can make really good money here but they don’t like keeping people around very long so they can take your commissions off the sales you’ve made so after a few months they start treating you terribly

27 septiembre 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry your experience was less than you expected. Every AIL agent is a valued part of the team and our leadership is invested in each agent’s success, personal development, and career growth. The situation you described does not reflect our AIL management style and we apologize that this was your experience. We invite you to send us more agency details to AILfeedback@ailife.com so that we can address this situation and prevent this type of experience from happening again.

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

A lot of calling

Provided with leads that may still end up going no where. Plenty of meetings and trainings to keep you up to speed. Great for someone who is strong willed & good with being “pushy” to clients to get them to close.

20 septiembre 2022
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We're glad you appreciate the opportunity to make a generous living but are disappointed there are aspects that aren't meeting your expectations. AIL is always looking for ways to help our agents succeed in their careers and feedback from you can help us improve the path to success. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to AIL and our customers.

Stay away.

Just another MLM insurance company. You're given a very limited amount of low quality, recycled leads. Your upline will tell you its not hard, then proceed to show you just how easy it is with fresh leads, then send you all of the leads they cant reach or couldnt sell.

19 septiembre 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry our AIL agent position didn’t meet your expectations. Your experience does not represent our training and management style and we apologize if you felt you weren't given the proper support while on our team. We invite you to send us more agency details of your experience to AILfeedback@ailife.com so that we can look into your situation and help improve our agents' path to success. We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best opportunity in sales

had no prior sales experience, I was able to advance into a management position within 6 months of being with the company. Find the right mentor, and you will be successful if youre willing to work hard, and be coachable.

13 septiembre 2022
Thank you for your feedback and for your hard work and dedication to AIL. We're glad you're enjoying the thorough training and supportive work environment we encourage at AIL. In this rewarding career, you do typically get out of it what you put in. Best wishes to even more years of success at AIL.

Potential to make great income but its not easy.

This is a legitimate company with the potential to make a great income, however, it's not an easy business, and it's commission only. My team had poor leadership, and no work-life-balance, and the training was sub-par. To be fair, I worked within one team but feel that I would have been more successful with the right leadership.

12 septiembre 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry our AIL agent position didn’t completely meet your expectations. Your experience does not represent our training and management style and we apologize if you felt you weren't given the proper support while on our team. We invite you to send us more agency details of your experience to AILfeedback@ailife.com so that we can look into your situation and help improve our agents' path to success. We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Makes you feel guilty

If you aren't on the phones they make you feel guilty for not calling. They say they provide fresh leads but they are all recycled. The team managers are petty and are in it for themselves with a nice facade.

Pros

Remote

Liars. Recycled leads. Petty managers

Don’t expect a check

I flourished for the first few months but quickly lost steam and was drowning since the position is 100% commission based. Every week at our meetings they would talk about how we were worth more than an hourly rate but by the time I left I was grateful to be making $10/hr at my new job (which says a lot).

12 septiembre 2022
Thank you for your review. We're disappointed our agent position didn't completely meet your expectations. This position does require a persistent, sales-minded individual in order to succeed and is not for everyone. It can be a very rewarding career both financially and personally for the right individual. We wish you all the best in the future.

easy lead gen job

decent job w decent pay, would work for again, despite not wanting to work in insurance field. Lead generation job cicsisted of using autodialer to make calls

Run run run

That whole presentation/group interview is a lie. You will lose money working here. You are NOT an employee. They do NOT provide good leads. There is NOT a guaranteed pay.

7 septiembre 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We’re very sorry our AIL agent position didn’t meet your expectations. Your situation is not indicative of our management style and we apologize if you felt you were misled. We invite you to send us an email to AILfeedback@ailife.com with more agency details so we can look further into your experience.

Overworked Under paid Over stressed

Peak season is not worth it here. Managers ignore sick, don’t care about COVID, don’t care for employees, people will throw up n be sent back to work

6 septiembre 2022

stressful, not consistent, no work/life balance

You kind of either sink or swim at this job, there are a lot of outside factors that determine if you make money. Even if you put the work in, it’s not guaranteed money because the leads are dry and it feels like you’re constantly working. Not really a good work/life balance unless you submitted a lot of sales

Productive fun place

Great place to start your insurance career. Good management and overall training. Work from home opportunity to grow in the insurance industry. Virtual training.

6 septiembre 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We're happy you're enjoying the positive work environment that we encourage at AIL. Having a strong support and training system for our agents is very important to us and we're glad you're benefiting. Thank you for your hard work and contribution to our team's success. Best wishes for a long and successful career!

Motivating

The preparedness is excellent. There is a health competition between Co workers, which is super fun. They teach you a way to think so you can become a leader.

6 septiembre 2022
Thank you for your feedback and for your contributions to our AIL team. We're glad you enjoyed the supportive culture, and the opportunity to make a generous living while offering valuable financial protection to working families. Best wishes to you in your future endeavors!

Terrible place to work

Months unpaid training then told to not follow the training. NOT warm leads as stated in interview. Asked to basically lie to get referrals and sales.

Pros

Remote

Contras

Dishonest, bait and switch with both the agent and the prospective client, very long hours with no pay

6 septiembre 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We’re very sorry our AIL agent position didn’t meet your expectations. Your situation is not indicative of our management style and we apologize if you felt you were misled in any way. We invite you to send us an email to AILfeedback@ailife.com with more agency details so we can look further into your experience.

The management and team are have high energy and are very helpful but it’s not the best place to work if you are not an expert at sales

Team and management was helpful. You will be mainly be doing cold calling and contacting referrals to see if they would like to buy a insurance product

Pros

Great environment

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

good

just good not great but also not terrible but good for someone if its a good fit for you. sales driven people would be best at this job not for everyone

1 septiembre 2022
Thank you for your insightful feedback regarding your time with AIL. We're happy that you enjoyed the positive environment we encourage at AIL but disappointed it wasn't a good career fit for you long-term. The position does require a persistent, sales-minded individual and isn't for everyone. We appreciate your contribution to our team's success and wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors.

No guarantee, unreliable

Never received benefits, sh**y pay, leads not given. You don’t work Union benefits unless you are high up. Liars. Meetings with clients are 2+ hours and you are not guaranteed to get paid even working 50-60 good a week

31 agosto 2022
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We're happy to have you on our team and appreciate your contributions to our AIL team. We're sorry that there are aspects of your agency experience that aren't meeting your expectations. So that we can look further into your situation and take the necessary steps to improve these issues we invite you to send us an email to AILfeedback@ailife.com with more agency details. We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en American Income Life. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general