Apache Industrial Services

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 236 evaluaciones

Fácil y interesante

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Fue un trabajo de aprendizaje, resistencia y aprendí a trabajo en equipos. Antes de empezar se hacía una reunión en la cual le A cada quien le asignaban a su tarea. Trabajar ordenadamente

Pros

Trabajar en equipos

Contras

Trabajar bajo la agua y sol

Awful place to work

Absolutley no training, had to figure out how to actually insulate on your own. Management not holding people accountable regardless of offense. It was highschool all over again!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?The way they treat employeesWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Stay busy but is worth it What is the work environment and culture like at the company?it feels like be home with your famikyWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Learn more on safety

Good work enviroment

I loved working there. The place was amazing. The bosses are amazing. They really look out for you. They cross training several different areas so it's a great place for training and improving your skills or increasing your skill set

Awesome company and management

Overall was very happy working for Apache. Great communication and smart people. Our day began with stretches and clean-up. Then throughout the day maintained the yard of material and shipped orders.

Pros

Lots of communication

Contras

Could have used more people to help sudden work loads
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good work environment

Good work environment to learn and move up, I learned a lot working for apache and met some pretty cool people along the way. Overall a good company to work for

My Review

I was given opportunities to further my career. Finances were tight so my job in AP was not easy but AP manager was very easy to work for. While at helpesk I was able to gather more work experience that helped me move to being a Data Analyst and enjoyed my time.

Terrible company

Not good humans! No appreciation for the work you do. Pay is terrible. Ask for a raise and it's like they don't hear you. Treated unfair by site management.

Productive workplace

Not a bad place to work. Additional hours may be required. Lots of rain outs can be an issue. Not the greatest company in the industry, but not the worst.

Management only benefits itself

When first hired I was told they would keep me employed & stay with the company. After being @ work 2 hours was told being laid off at midnight and all benefits would stop at that time. After leaving messages to go elsewhere no one would return call. A lot of favoritism and nepotism especially if you are of Mexican decent.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Every one get along like a family environment

That's probably if not one of the best jobs i have ever worked. There are good people who treat people fairly. They give us the chance of learning new trades
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Nothing stands out when working here. The pay is alright to begin with and only people working in the offices recieve PTO and sick days.

Pros

Experience

No pay raise or PTO
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great environment to work in, the only downfall was with supervision not being so organized and planning out the work.

Overall it was a great environment to work with my time there in Westlake, LA with Apache Industrial. It was quite a learning experience, I learned a lot on this project and hope to apply what I learned in the near future.

Beware of this company

This company is a family company that pretends to be something it is not. Advancements are only obtained by the main families who have been there for years.

Pros

You will be paid

No structure

Great workers

Great workers, people who take their job serious and look out for each other making sure we are tied off 100% and half all of our safety equipment needed when working on passing material the right way with gloves and eye Protection always using hardhat at all times but most of all always looking out for each other at all times.

Pros

We have 15 minute breaks

Contras

Bathrooms are pretty far away sometimes
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Nothin about this company is fair unless your a Mexican .

They show way too much favoritism. You don’t get paid enough for the amount of work that you have to do. And when they have used you to the fullest extent, they lay you off without notice.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Worked there for the summer and was able to learn how the work environment was like at a plant. It is good experience.

Worked there for the summer and was able to learn how the work environment was like at a plant. It is good experience for someone not working in that field before.

review below

Company says they will do certain things for employees but never live up to agreements. Management is very secretive in on goings and stab people in the back.The culture has deteriorated over the last 5 years. where people are numbers, not people. Good employee performance not recognized as much as friends, family, kiss up too.The management has changed to those who have less experience and don't understand the industry. Young managers, less experienced make decisions without understanding or caring about the employees involved.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Easy hot and exciting place to work get to travel

I loved working for apache industrial services because I got to feel like a man and work a real good paying job and good benefits and they were always open to teaching me new skills to help my position grow

Low pay good people

Upper management is really bad. They take credit for everything the little dawg does. Low pay for hard work. You do get to meet some of the best of the best guys though.

Pros

Good people

Low pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It was a fun places to work at

It was a fun place while it last but job came to and end i love doing expeditor driving from job site to Houston head quarters droping off and picking up material also love driving forklift and love driving in the unit picking up and dropping off material

Pros

I love working there

It was hot weather
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Apache Industrial Services. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general