Applebee's
3.5 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Applebee's

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 16,655 evaluaciones

Mucho trabajo

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Poco la paga es mucho el.trabajo no se que esta pasando con la gente que aplican pero no trabajan no hay un team ya hoy en día el dinero es lo primordial para mucho pero para mi esta el compañerismo un buen team y luego dinero

If you like to hustle until you die for $5 you’ll like this job

This job is horrible if you want to make a living , pay bills and just live comfortably. It will make you depressed how broke / struggling you’re gonna be. Only thing I loved about this job was the people and management. But I definitely would not recommend

Pros

Good employees, team work, fun workplace ambience

Contras

Little to no pay, rude/unhappy customers, managers stealing tips
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Nobody would give me a ride home. Had to walk home.

Applebees has terrible food cooked by ok people. I suggest the hamburger or more precisely the quesadilla burger. Undercooked fries are better there too. The salads are a joke and they are made by the people who work in the kitchen but can’t actually cook. Enjoy those.

Contras

Had to walk home because nobody would give me a ride home.

its applebees

I mean its applebees so not great. Only worked at one location. Management was all over the place, kept you late past your time out. Expected the world from you.

Stressful

Great coworkers and management, but severely understaffed. The lack of workers caused everyone stress by giving them more than they could handle. The pay wasn't sufficient for the amount of stress.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Great place

Fun atmosphere, great people, flexible hours Management is understanding about personal life and doesn’t expect your job to be your one and only priority.

Pros

Good vibes

No benefits

Take advantage of workers

Take advantage of worker that are loyal, reliable, and hard working. But favor the unreliable and steel. Don’t work here unless u like being taken advantage of and not being able to grow in your career.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Decent place to work at, although difficult to work with the management team on certain things.

The store I had worked at is extremely unorganized and the managers never listen to employee concerns about what we needed or the store needed to fix

So toxic

Some of the management staff just should not be managers they go on a power trip abs let there positions go to there head. There is no communication between the management staff or them and the employees.

Pros

It’s close to home

Horrible GM
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun. Good tips. Absolutely terrible management.

Apples bees has a very fun work environment. The don’t discriminate; you’ll find many different types of people working there. I made $20-$23 per hour, but management is absolutely terrible. Like utterly hurrendous.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Poor management, has potential to be a fun job with growth opportunities

Management was a mess, without proper management it spirals. Long story short. Tons of turnaround with employees and when that’s the case I look to management.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Honestly don't do it. The owner is a Money Hungry woman. Avoid at all costs! Treats employees like trash.

Like I stated in the summary not a good place to work and the food is mediocre at best. If you just need a meet ends meat kinda job sure but don't expect much as far as advancement goes. Won't let their Lead Expert Broil/Line Cook make over $16/hr.

Pros

Free meal while on shift and 50% off the rest of the time.

Contras

Won't let their Lead Expert Broil/Line Cook make over $16/hr.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to work most people are friendly

I love it here at Applebee's ive got the coolest managers & cooks. The servers are nice i just wish i got paid more for my time. Also wish they had better cleaning supplies

Pros

Good food free employee meal

Contras

If you do dish you get swamped & have no help at all until you freak out
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and fun coworkers made it worth it

Productive and fun coworkers made it worth it. Half price apps were a serious pain and the check averages were low. But definitely an interesting place to work
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good start but better company out there

It’s a good company to start with, they promote from within a lot. The pay isn’t very good. You get worked to death, hours are unfair and it’s hard to get your shifts covered because of lack of staff.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun Family neighborhood feel when it comes to how we make our environment

A lot of the employees are underpaid and the management isn’t the best but with a little more effort and work it can be a really thriving restaurant because it does bring in really good business for only being the only one in Clarkesville

Pros

Free food sometimes

Fun place

Work hard and long hoursWorked with child scheduleFast pacedGood foodGood managementKeep all tipsNo tip outEasy menuEasy register the coworkersWeekly payOpportunity for management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Some coworkers are great but upper management not so much

Okay part time job, some days. They will work you over 40 hours a week during the holiday season but then cut your hours drastically afterwards to avoid having to provide you health insurance/ consider you full time.

Pros

Discounted meals.

Contras

Upper management take up servers sections during lunch rush, Will cut hours to avoid having to provide health insurance, High turnover
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun work place, good food

It’s a good first job to have if you want to get working in the food industry. The people you work with are great, co workers are helpful. Sometimes the hardest part of the job can be for how specific people get with how they want their food done

Fun environment, Outstanding Management

This was a wonderful job to work at. I began as a host, quickly moved to carside. Was trained on expo and serving as well. Promotions are always available and recommended.

Pros

Free Lunches on shifts, easy to pickup shifts, fun environment, great management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to work and eat

Great place to work and strive.I love the management staff.Thr employees are awesome.You are able to be trained for advancement ,if you decided to move up.

Pros

Very versatile

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Applebee's. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3.4Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Applebee's
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?