Apria Healthcare
3,1 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Apria Healthcare

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 2.146 evaluaciones

Mas o menos

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Muy buen trabajo . Te explican muy bien lo que tienes que decir cuando contestas las llamadas , te dan clases antes de ponerte a contestar el teléfono.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Working in the warehouse has given me my life back.

Apria is a good company to work for,but there's no advancement and they don't give any raises at all there's always an excuse for not giving you a raise.if they would compensate their employees Apria would be a a great place to work for.

Great pay horrible hours

The job has mandatory weekend hours on Saturday and Sunday. The pay is good but best if you have no children or at home distractions the would take your attention.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Applying to be a Patient Services Tech? Don’t do it !!!

Long hours, not appreciated, on call, no weekends off, basically live at the branch your working at, deliver heavy equipment no dolly or equipment to help you move it, management and dispatchers are terrible can’t route anything correctly, tons of deliveries added onto your route throughout the day (basically never ending work load), can get fired easily. Looked down at as low level by everyone in the office , even if they are nice to you, they still look down make you feel incompetent, plagued by lifers who are complacent and set in there ways, management monopoly so no way to move up in the company. Only those who have worked over 15-20 years are in charge and have never left dug In lifers with no life for themselves.

Pros

Nothing really ( overtime maybe ? If your into that )

Contras

Just about everything ( give it a few days after you start driving you’ll see)
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I enjoy my coworkers, they are family.

Raises are very small to nonexistent.401k matching is very small in their best years, in leaner times it is eliminated entirely. Sadly the longer you work for this company the lower your compensation will be as their raises never keep up with the inflation rate. I would need about a $5 an hour raise to get back up to what I started at 20 years ago when corrected to inflation over that time.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Amazing workplace

Good work place, understanding higher ups. Can get a little overwhelming on weekends or when processes change without a heads up but overall I'm happy here.

Pros

Supportive Upper Management, Good Pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Basic work office environment with no advancement

This is a great place to work if you are in school or working towards an actual career. It’s even a good job if you don’t have much time to give, you are in between jobs or you are a parent. They do very well with work, home life balance and are a very family oriented type of company. Plenty of PTO, vacation, and sick time.HOWEVER, that’s where it ends. I worked here for 4 years and in that time they really took me for granted. The pay is nowhere near acceptable for the amount of energy you NEED to put into the job (although all do not put in the energy needed to do the job effectively). They try to lighten your load by hiring more people but when you don’t pay well, you will naturally attract people with terrible work ethic or who have no intention of making a real impact on the business. They don’t vet their applicants well and pretty much hire anyone, in addition to terrible training programs. A lot of turnover with managers, and lack of effective management. If you’re a good worker you can expect to be relied on for everything, and not given any respect for your work nor the appropriate support to do your job. No standard or expectation. A lot of REACTIVE changes to business policies and procedures so everything is constantly changing. I would often leave the job and just be completely burnt out. I wouldn’t recommend this place unless they offer you at least $24/$25 hour. It’s really hard work if you care about your position, but on the contrary it’s barely work at all if you DONT plan to care about the patients you serve.Oh yea and they are constantly purchasing -

Run away

Terrible terrible terrible. Terrible management, from top to bottom. Slackers get praised while the hard workers get shafted. I wouldn’t advise anyone to apply
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Intense micromanagement. Overworked. Unappreciated. Sweatshop slavery style. No support when needed.

Continue interruption from Supervisors when you are with a patient..... Threaten you to write you up all the time. No compassion for patients. Just money money.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It’s pretty decent pay but management is clueless.

It has its ups and downs. The manager says this is a team but but all they care about is the numbers at the end of the day. Doesn’t care about its employees and tries to bully you into doing other departments jobs with no incentives but when other people from other departments come help your department they get $200 per day that they help on top of regular pay. Just bad management all around.

It's ok

Absolutely no training you are just thrown in and expected to learn as you go. Every department has employees that do not know what they are doing and are constantly transferring calls back and fourth. Probably because of the horrible training.

no fun at all

This place was rewarding only because you will help people get the items they need when they need them for the most part it was very unsensitized for example, if you're picking up a Hospice bed from a patient's house you were not provided any PP, there will be no sanatation to the bed once you pick them up they would spray them down and wipe them down there will be no significant cleans, very dirty

Pros

servicing people in need

dirty and unprofessional
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

You'll be stuck in your schedule

Whatever schedule they hire you is the one you will work forever. They don't tain very well and you are scolded for asking questions. They treat employees like we're children.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive environment, there to serve the patients

Overall I enjoyed my time at Apria. The pay and benefits were not very good. I loved my coworkers and manager at the time. Difficult times with upset patients, Mostly because of insurance/document issues with doctors office and getting supplies

Collection from india

Collection Department was moved to India. Language barrier caused calls to be rerouted back to US only to have customers upset. Management did not care about associates.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Excellent company to start a career

Apria is an excellent company to start your career, they provide training and development to start you on the right track in claims billing. Growth opportunities are rare only because people stay in those roles for years. Positions are remote and work schedules can be flexible. Management cares about your opinions and suggestions. Pay could be better, raises are low so there are new hires making more than employees who have been loyal to the company for years. Daily goals are achievable with time management.

Not great pay

The pay is bad. The management is bad. They are understaffed and they say they aren't. They expect you to do 4 peoples jobs while paying you for .5 peoples jobs.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and fun work environment

It is a busy environment with many open jobs.We have all the tools we need to recruit and find qualified candidatesGreat workplace and cultureSupportive team members and managementI truly enjoy finding candidates jobs

Pros

Working from home

None at this time

Pay could be better

Overall this is a good place to work as long as you don't work in Management. Management has a high turnover and they seem to be the first to go if ever there is a problem. Pay is subpar and could be much better considering it's in the healthcare field. Benefit costs are also entirely too high.

Pros

work-life balance

Contras

healthcare benefits are too high and the pay is too low
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Worst company I have ever worked for

Worst company I have ever worked for. Low pay and horrible benefits right off the bat. No raises yet extra work/responsibilities will be added to your job. Extreme micromanagement and productivity requirements. A complete joke of a company that does not care about its employees or patients. Some of the management is very unprofessional and condescending. Benefits are terrible and if you call out sick even one time it's an "occurrence" so it's not really a benefit. The only good thing is that you can work from home.

Pros

Work from home

Contras

Low pay, little to no raises, horrible benefits, extreme micromanagement

Stressful place to work

Very few people on crew. How are you shorthanded and everybody is under stress not to fail. No physical training from this branch, I was sat in front of a computer screen to watch videos which meant nothing when I had nothing to connect it to. I sit by myself with no one around me and I feel very excluded from everybody else. When I asking questions of my supervisor I get resistance and annoyance. So the pay is good and the benefits are OK, I mean they could be better but it is what it is… Everybody I work with is very nice as people as opposed to stressed out coworkers . A lot of flexibility in the schedule to accommodate any appointment needs.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Apria Healthcare. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general