AstraZeneca
4.1 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de AstraZeneca

3.9Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 2,128 evaluaciones

Es un excelente lugar para trabajar

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Es una gran empresa, muy ética, con valores, inclusiva, con productos líderes e innovadores.

Pros

Muy buenos salarios y prestaciones

Realmente no
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Compensation, job security, benefits, opportunities to move to different roles and/or departments

Overall great company in terms of pay, flexibility and opportunity for advancement. Too much emphasis and resource dedicated to image/reputation and not enough to addressing systemic issues inside and outside company. High turnover in department and was not asked to do an exit interview. Wouldn’t trade my experience at the company, but ultimately not a good fit.

Uma verdadeira GPTW

Excelente empresa, com um clima muito bom e benefícios diferenciado, além de uma cultura voltada ao paciente.

Pros

Benefícios, cultura organizacional, clima interno
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great benefits and wonderful people I worked with.... Brought in a manager from outside and destroyed our culture

Great culture before outsider thought his way was best.Great products feeling well prepared by training department.Spent over 20 years with company wonderful management throughout, only took one bad egg to ruin it for everyone else...

Pros

Great Benefits / Products

Contras

HR did not have backs of employees when issues were raised

Productive workplace.

Great lab facility. One of the best in the area.Work culture is great, (some) friendly co workers.Ability to grow career and level up within the company.Happy hour every Friday, given chance to network within departments.

Pros

Good benefits, work-life balance.

Contras

Be careful of management and senior team employees teaming up against you.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Kihívásokkal teli, összetett, érdekes feladatok.

Fejlett cègkultúra. Támogató csapat. Tàrsosztàlyokkal való együttműködés kiváló. Munkahelyi körülmények, juttatási csomag nagyon jó.

Pros

Támogató csapat, tàrsosztàlyokkal való együttműködés kiváló.

Contras

Magánélet - munka egyensúlyra jobban kellett volna figyeljek. Ez Nekem sokszor gondot okozott.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Un ambiente di lavoro altamente stimolante e in linea con le skills dimostrate

Molto felice di far parte di questa grande famiglia che è AZ ITALIA!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Too Little money and staff to invest into ambitious R& D investments.

Was there as a team leader for developing new technologies. The group was understaffed and junior. There was not enough people or talent to achieve ambitious goals to develop new therapies. Management was not too optimistic and didn’t seem to care how to actually deliver it.

Pros

People were kind

Contras

Work on weekends, after hours to compensate for lack of people
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Empresa, dinâmica com vários benefícios.

Empresa boa, com ótimos treinamento, respeito ao indivíduo.Restaurante, médicos tudo dentro da empresa.

Pros

Refeição, dentista, fisioterapia tudo dentro da empresa.

Demora em dar promoção.

Good company

Love the culture, everyone very nice and helpful always willing to help out each other. Learned a lot so far. Appears to be a lot of opportunities for growth and development.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The best place ever I worked with a great compensation, salary and benefits.

AstraZeneca was, for me, the best working experience in my life. During my working years in the company I received the best treat from my colleagues supervisors and co-workers. When I retired I received a great compensation package that let me now, to live in the same quality and social level I was living during my working days. AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals is for long a great place to work.

Pros

Compensation for everything

Long hours working
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to work - work life Balance - New technologies and excellent project management- Company and management always listen to employee career growth in terms of technology switch - encourage doing certifications

Complete lack of flexibility

The work is driven with a direct impact on the patient which can be fulfilling. That said, the company is unwilling to innovate when it comes to fostering a more flexible work culture. Expect to be in the office 5 days a week.

Pros

Great pay and benefits

Contras

Zero flexibility and trust in employees from leadership

AZ Great Place to Work

AZ doesn't put the Great Place to Work in their strategy for no reason. This company truly aspires to be a great place to work. In my role I have a lot of flexibility and my colleagues are very supportive. Compensation and benefits are great better than any job that I've had in the past. There is room for advancement and many opportunities within the company.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Underpaid as you advance. Lots of hard working people in the field. Culture could be better.

Reps are underpaid as they get promoted compared to other companies. Culture was good about 8 years ago and has faded since. 401k matching is good. Week off i between Christmas and New Years.

Pros

401k matching

Unobtainable goals
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Bonne entreprise mais le personnel zéro

Commérage critique entre collègue surtout chez les femmes. Mauvaise ambiance dans les équipes dommage pour une entreprise comme celle là

Pros

Restaurant sur place, salaires

Le personnel
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

My superiors treated me with respect

The team I gave administrative support for the most part was appreciative and treated me as an equal. This allowed me to pursue other avenues in my career path.Not all managers were focused on encouraging advancement for those that were not at their level.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Appropiate work environment without much fun and excitement

Carrer progression is not based on individual performance
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Overall a good place to work

AZ is overall a good place to work. You might run into one or two jerks here and there, but that happens at any workplace. Majority of people are respectful and offer support when they can. Priorities at work can be a mess at times; projects tend to start/stop/start/stop and could be a jarring experience, as you are expected to 'hurry up and wait' then project is killed. Getting a promotion is a crapshoot under the new performance review rating, without a PhD it appears promotion beyond the Scientist level is very difficult.

Great entry level experience

Very comfortable but sometimes toxic workplace. Management makes contractors walk on eggshells to motivate them to work. Kind of competitive for FTE position. Very strong gossip culture.

Pros

Happy hours, great food

Contras

Micro-management and constant need for employee progression

Different experience

u learn alot and the experience u gain is Awesome .this place get import medicine fron different pharmaceuticals in bottles and tablets in containers that has to be packed then it goes to the different Drs and chemistIve worked in admin in tbe warehouse and i loved it The guys there really respected women and tge workload is not so heavy i would give anything to go back there if i had the chance to go

Pros

Only when there is parties yes then there is free lunches

Working hours 8 to 4
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en AstraZeneca. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3.8Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • AstraZeneca
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?