Asurion

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 4.094 evaluaciones

Estresante a toda costa

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Si no vendes te echan, back to back todo el tiempo, no había posibilidad de trabajo en casa, te comparaban con tus compañeros, los coaches estaban de adorno, a mi me despidieron sin previo aviso y sin justa causa, me sacaron como un perro y no me pagaron incapacidades que me debían en la liquidación, la empresa fue desmejorando progresivamente desde que se fueron los gringos y no hay cultura, literal te puedes enfermar y tú Sup te va a decir que tu ausencia afecta la línea, mucho micromanagement. Imposible comunicarse con alguien de rango más alto que el supervisor.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A great opportunity for growth

Working at this company was a overall great experience I felt like I was apart of a family, coworkers and managers were always so helpful but it was a very fast pace environment that was constantly changing so it took a lot of adapting
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I very much enjoyed my time spent with company. It really felt like a family. I would still be there had they not downsized their workforce. Lots of training and support available to aid you in your job.

Highly not recommended

Highly don’t recommend. Would never work for this company. If your a single mom this job it’s for you. They only make schedules change for people in school. They don’t care about their employees.

Not fun at all

Not a good idea, fire you without knowing and disrespectful , they will tell you it’s hourly until they fire you for low sales and set up rates ! How can you even ask people who are strangers to come inside and set up
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

What is the best part of working at the company?The ability to take advantage of unlimited PTO and work as little as possible from home.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Listening to the clueless leadership come up with something to talk about from their cushy homes in another state.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Diversity and inclusion everything, but it's a roose to try to pump a low morale.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Zoom calls and then waiting for someone else to do their part or make a decision.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun place to work/Great pay

Great place to work if you want good money and a work life balance. The culture at Asurion is fantastic with lots of great leaders. I would recommend this job to anyone.

Run

The 2 is just for the culture.. there is more drams than a soap opera.. they only care about metrics and and sales… wanna retire? Well not here they will find any reason to fire you if your not a suck up to the managers… all the good managers got laid off 2022 since then they have gone downhill
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Company really looks out for their employees.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Was part of a new brand that failed lots of issues providing promised service.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Got to meet and work with a lot of technician and employees from other markets so we didn't feel as disconnected from the corporate office as you do at other companies.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?They were the worst company I ever worked for! What is the most stressful part about working at the company?They stress everyone out all day on their so call analytical sales coaching in a customer service platform. They injected a sales platform into a customer service job, then hound you and hold you responsible for customers decision not to buy any extra service. Customers are not calling to be sold anything and they want to aggressively harasses customers on every call! then the moment you don't get a sale they pulling you into some zoom room to apply their analytical sales enhancing narrative getting you to commit that you gonna make a sale. the write you up if you don't! So I filed a complaint with the EEOC! They greedy and pathetic! What is the work environment and culture like at the company?NO! the company as a hold is a good company but the claims and other dept they make, make sales is self-service with no care about customers feeling and or situtionsWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?miserable because you know all its going to be is " Who getting the next sale"

Horrible

The training at this job is horrible, poor communication, and want you to sell their insurance plan. No support from upper management whatsoever. Terrible place to work.

Very fun atmosphere

The job itself was very satisfying. My coworkers were fun and they helped me get into the role of material Handler. Some of the managers were a bit much though. There was one guy that absolutely hated and harrassed me daily. He even on one occasion followed me into the restroom and watched me . I put up with it for a year and left without a notice. My decision was the best thing I ever did.

Pros

Fast paced at times but fun.

Bad management

Hostile work environment

Quit. Or just shut up. They know. They don’t care. Also defend yourself. No one else will. Ladies a smile will be an invitation. Don’t be nice. Just don’t.

Awful

Horrible. Management issues with cheap equipment and program failures No one ever did their job correctly. Get write ups over what they teach you
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very sales heavy but great in small markets

Very very lax job minus constant sale pushing, however many days you get paid to literally go home till 6:30 guaranteed hours were great recommend for college kids who are flexible and still want full time pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Nothing but a sales job that is grasping at Straws

All this company cares about is pushing their Home plus product. We used to be a repair company and it was great but it got acquired and all they care about is how many plans they can sell

Pros

People, Working on tech

No OT, Forced lunch breaks, Main focus of sales
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

This company used to have amazing values

The culture used to be amazing at this company 6-8 years ago but not so much anymore. Management is like a boys club and they hand out promotions to their buddies. When it comes to important issues, you get zero support from your immediate leadership team. There’s a lot going on behind the scenes that would make HR cringe but that doesn’t matter to a company like this.

Pros

Work life/compensation/freedom

Contras

Not many promotions available/management is nothing more than a boys club

There is none

Please dont bother. The experts hate their job and compensation and are asked for wayyy too much for something so little. management is a joke and theres definitely no room for advancement.

Don’t bother

If you want to be told by higher ups that you’re not doing good enough because you’re being honest, then go for it. It’s a ton of pressure with absolutely no help or appreciation. Our trainers have literally never done our job despite us begging for them to.

Productive, Fun, Can become a Career

Worked there for five years. I still would have been employed had the layoffs of July 2022 not effected my department. Your performance determines how well the job goes for you. If you perform well, you get to pick from the best schedules or have the chance to make your own. Raises are yearly, no matter what. Bonuses are optional and are nice to have. Yet dont get to attached to the bonus structure as upper management tends to snatch it back "due to business needs".Be sure to build rapport with supervisors and operations managers.

Pros

Pay, Work from home opportunities, multiple site locations, diversityi

Sales

Good work culture

Good work culture where the the employees I met cared about the job and management for the most part appears to care and know what they are doing. There were chances for advancement but it seemed like you needed to know the right people.

Pros

Good work culture

Contras

May need to know the right people to move up
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Asurion. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,2 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Asurion
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?