3,7 de 5 estrellas.

3,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 581 evaluaciones

Algo exigente para la paga

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Creo que deberían tomar un poco más a los empleados de la cocina en consideración ya que se trabaja en un gran volumen de clientes y un alto volumen de exigencia para la paga sin break para comer etc

Awesome

One of the best restaurants to work within the restaurant business in the world. I felt the environment there was reasonably positive and responsible.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great money ok staff and management

Got hired before the pandemic and they worked me everyday doing doubles and as soon as the pandemic hit completely they got rid of their main new servers doing all of the work. Instead they kept the servers that were there longer and did less work.

Bahama Breeze

It's hard finding people to work that will actually work. More often than not people are getting hired strung out on drugs, no will to learn or follow direction, and only here to say they have a job. The rules aren't enforced with everyone and the best workers are expected to pick up any slack.

Poor management

Use to be an great exciting place to work for , now all they want you to do is come work all this long hours without anything to say . Very unprofessional and management couldn’t care less about their staff . They’re all to wrap up into their own personal life to actually care what’s really going on inside of the store . Wouldn’t recommend !
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

I enjoyed it

Its a fun work environment, if you want to upgrade your cooking skills its a great environment to learn as well. The bad is it can get a little repetitive after while.

Pick another job

The managers don’t care if you make money or get a decent amount of hours. I literally had a manger tell me it doesn’t matter if I reached my hours for the week or day if I’m told to clock out that’s it. They pick and choose who they want to give hours to. I’m full time and never get 40 hours. Your work ethic won’t get you hours. I keep asking for hours and can’t get them. Even asked to be trained for another position and got lied to and told I would be and it never happened. The people working the hardest and that have been there long are not making money most of them have second jobs or are quitting because they don’t feel like they are thriving there. If you do decide to work there make sure you have another source of income. And my position was switched without me knowing got hired for dishwasher and got switched to busser without me knowing. My advice don’t work here if you still decide to made sure you got a plan B for income. This is for the one I work at i don’t know how any other location is.

Pros

Good co workers. Most of them anyway

Management, not enough hours

fun place to work

it was a fun place to work in the summer but winters were slow and made little to no money with horrible management. Management often made the younger women uncomfortable

Good working staff

Management and communication could be improved but overall great team work. Opportunity for overtime is available often. Turn over is high however, you could learn multiple roles in the restaurant to work different good paying positions.

Good job

It’s a good place to work if you are looking to make some money on the side while in school. Plus it’s right next to the mall which is a plus for after shifts

Good overall job

The benefits are great, clientele is hit and miss. All restaurants have unwanted regulars but having happy hour between 4-6pm and then again 8-10pm create some of the worst people to deal with and when you work for tips you are also working harder to make less. Like any restaurant, it doesn't take much effort to get the better shifts, so that's always dependent on work ethic and ability. The management is mostly fair and very flexible with shifts. I would work here again, but for best financial results I would put my efforts elsewhere.

productive and fun

Overall it’s not a bad job, people are cool. Management shows a lot of favoritism ..a lot. Money is inconsistent. It’s a great job when you get a good schedule and good sections.

Pros

good

Contras

i dont know

It’s mid

There is never a dull moment at bahama breeze everyone is always laughing having fun some days it’s busy so everyone is in a hurry for obvious reasons. Everyone working here is great very nice some are hard to get along with a first but once they open up they are good people. Management is actually very nice and understanding best management to be honest. Only down side are the customers sometimes you get the most annoying and self entitled customers. Our income is tip based obviously if you work as a server, you’ll realize that a lot of people don’t believe in tipping in this restaurant but that’s any where you go. Other than that it has gone down hill the busiest days are weekends working nightshift on a weekday is a hit or miss I’ve left on a a Monday night with 10 dollars and I’ve left with 160 take that as you will. Another down side is tat gratuity isn’t included for big parties so if you get a big party and they don’t tip you are basically screwed. Along with that tip share is annoying as well ofc i belive in tipping out our runner and bar but if you are making me tip them out at least put gratuity included. Since we only get payed 2.13 and hour. My checks come out after working for like 4 days to 8 dollars lol. Not fun

Pros

50 percent off food

Contras

No “real breaks” on a slow days some managers won’t let you go home.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great co-workers. Horrible management.

It's what it sounds like. The people are some of the funniest and kindest people I know. The management? Jesus Christ, literally useless and know nothing. The hours? literally you never know. One day you stay until closing, the next day they tell you to go home after an hour. Oh and also you cannot take a break, like zero. On your feet literally all day.

Pros

Cool people

everything else sucks

just bad

working at bahama breeze at this location at the very least was the most stressful time of my life. it was right before covid, managers never had your back

loved this place

i miss this job all the time. at times management was a bit on the lazy side and often got mad at us for not picking up more slack despite us doing what we could outside of our direct jobs and helping each other it never seemed like enough was being done by employees.

Great food and coworkers

Great food and coworkers. High turn over within management and staff. Can get really busy with no help from management. The DM was really nice though. Some of the best days were when he came.

Pros

Free food weekly pay good benefits

don’t work here

Seriously, at least at the st. john’s town center location, it’s not worth the stress, heartache, and constant arguing with your managers about being paid/treated fairly. You’re better off working at a gas station.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Huge restaurant but not able to make that much money

Bahama is a very corporate place, with little structure. When I originally started the max amount of tables we were allowed to have was 3. Very hard to make money when you can't take more than 3 tables. After covid they loosened the restrictions of that a little bit but often times we would have an hour long wait for our guest when every server would only have one table at the moment. Would walk out busy Saturday nights with only $75. Not worth working here if you need to make quick and efficient money.

Pros

Great coworkers, friendly environment

Horrible management

Interesting place to work

It was an interesting experience, I loved the coworkers! I made about $500-$700 working the weekends. The pay was decent but the management was very passive aggressive.

Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze was an okay server experience, at first everyone was very nice, relaxed, fun, welcoming, and then as I worked there for longer and longer the atmosphere changed drastically, co workers were rude and stand offish, Too much side work for new people to do. This was not my first server job and the comparison of what I had to do at Bahama Breeze than other places was a lot. Most of the employees who have been working there have been a tight knit group for years together, and every new employee was treated different or were told what to do for them.

Contras

No Breaks no free lunch meals, Hours are long, Not really a cut time, everyone comes and goes at the same exact time
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Bahama Breeze. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general