Bank of America

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 31.804 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 31.806 evaluaciones

Buen ambiente laboral

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
La cultura de la empresa es muy disciplinada pero te deja trabajar a tu ritmo y se trabaja en conjunto con las demas areas

Pros

las prestaciones, el ambiente de trabajo

Contras

Te pueden despedir de un dia a otro por un error
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The perfect place to retire

The company offers opportunities for advancement all the employees. Great benefits and unprecedented how they took care of us during and after the pandemic. This is the company I will retire from. I have nothing but respect and loyalty for this company.

Pros

Benefits, freedom, perka

Clients.

Good environment to work

Great place to work and excellent compensation.Bank of America is one of the largest banks in the country, and it offers a wide range of financial products. Those products include credit cards, checking and savings accounts, home loans, auto loans and investment products. Bank of America also offers bank accounts and loans to businesses.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

BofA is where you go to get a job, not a career.

Bank of America offers new employees decent wages. Those of us who are tenured are grossly underpaid. I echo the sentiment that the only way to advance in the company is to quit and come back, and the Bank will not release an employee to a new BofA position if “needs of the business” (of department employee is trying to leave) would be negatively impacted. On the phones, world class service is delivered in 3 minutes or less. Period. All call-centers are stressful for many and always micro-managed. Anybody with call center experience will not be surprised. Back office jobs are brainless. If you’re looking for something easy to do while listening to music 8 hours a day, surfing the web on your cell phone, and making personal calls and texts from your desk all day so that your coworkers get to pick up your slack, welcome to heaven. Just don’t expect career advancement, and good luck finding a manager who doesn’t play favorites.

Pros

Benefits, new-hire pay, 5 work-from-home days a month for non-phone roles.

Contras

Vague training, slacker culture, only 5 days a month WFH. The Bank advertises that more is offered, but not for the majority of employees.

Great!

Loved it here. The staff was great. The receptionists were very helpful and answered all our questions. The room was clean and bright, and the room service was always on time. Will be coming back!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good job

Good company to work for. Management was good and teams were well formed. Fun office environment. Company has good benefits and lots of opportunities to advance.

Pay is Good, Work Environment is Toxic

The company is fair and pays well but the in office work environment is political, full of deceit and favoritism and most of the management team are manipulative and only out to maximize their own self-interest. Very unfortunate.

Great Training and coaching

A lot of resources to be successful. Great training tools to receive licenses. Just be sure to pass or your employment may come to an end. Be sure to network everyone is always willing to help.

Not flexible

This was my first time working at a call center so expect a call center environment. There was a HUGE push for numbers and sales (obviously) but hardly incentives that were obtainable! My coworkers and boss were super nice and friendly. I wish there were more communication between managers in the department.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?I dont remember any best partsWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?reorgs every year with potential for replacement or RIFWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?you're just a numberWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?depends on if they are remote or make you come to the office. it changed year to year
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good Benefits and pay, but constantly experiencing staffing issues.

Good benefits and pay. Financial centers are constantly short staffed creating a stressful environment. Company has also decided to not hire Assistant managers within the expansion market making it difficult for FCM to have a healthy work/life balance.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Extensive training for new hires

Boa would provide every new hire with 2 moths of training which includes a lot of compliance courses, virtual training. Financial centres seem to be understaffed

Toxic work culture

Bank of America likes to pretend they take care of their associates but don’t. They push so much for sales, wouldn’t surprise me if they became the next WF. It is very rare to be treated as a human. Don’t respect schedules and are always changing them last minute or guilt trip you if you chose not to stay when you have an early day. If you chose not to stay, they will get you back for it. You hardly get any weekends off because the branch is short staffed, yet the managers take the weekends off.Forget about promotions. They will just keep hiring externals from first convenience. They move you to different branches as they wish. They’ll move you across the city to a branch that is 1hr commute from your home with out even asking. It’s such a hassle to pick your vacations. And they will force you to move your approved vacation week at their convenience. It is very rare to get a raise, and they always find an excuse to not give you one. You get interrupted during lunch a lot of times, it is very short as it is.Make you stay later after closing, then get mad if you have overtime at the end of the week. Want you to have dual control in many processes yet also want you to maintain social distance. LOL.

Company good MANAGERS SO TRASH

Bad experience , if I would had a good manager I probably would be there but because I had a poor manger in all aspect I have to leave . Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad

Pros

Leave of absence

Managers

Typical Bank

Lot’s of potential in areas of promotion but the company isn’t afraid of laying off its employees. I worked remotely for some time and the company does have wfh positions but only the chosen get those positions.

Always a reason.....

If you're looking to have a meaningful career stay away from retail banking within Bank of America. We are continuously short staffed, taking on more roles than compensated for. Than when asked to be promoted or for a pay increase they find any reason not to compensate. Promotion from within is very hard if you are not friends with a leader or being setup for the position, so you're actual work ethic does not matter when it comes to promotions. Luckily, we have great clients that make the job a little easier. There has been no consistent leadership (direct managers) since before the pandemic. If you want to work for BofA do not start in the retail sector, ITS A TRAP!

Pros

Great EAP

Contras

No chance of promotions or increases

Productive Environment and good benefits

Overall, it has been great working with Bank of America where I got the opportunity to learn various tools and technologies. It has great work life balance and provides great benefits to its employees.

Pros

Free lunches, transport, work life balance, Healthcare, Benefits

fun and excite

this it best place to work they friendly heplful and everyone is very nice and you can get help if you need it very good to come and work at a nice place

Depends on team

I have worked with 4 different branches and really depends who the financial center manager & assistant manager. That will depend if there’s going to be good culture or not.

Lots of work hours

You can learn a lot if you are willing to put in the hours. Work never seems to slow or be caught up. However, training materials are good and you can pick up new skills.

Strict adherence

AHT is almost impossible toMeet. Strict adherence metrics. Systems are always slow so customers get mad a lot. Very stressful job and the pay is mediocre.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Bank of America. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general