Bonefish Grill

3,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 1.505 evaluaciones

Good

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
It’s not the best but some days you can make good money.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great paying fast paced and room for growth

Pay is excellent, management is great. There r a lot of rude employees here that treat other employees very rudely. This was one of my major dislikes. Other then that food is great, management is lovely and overall a wonderful place to work

Great

Great! Everyone is a pleasure to work with! Change in management is in process, so they are working out the kinks now. The clientel in the area is hit or miss

Overall good with cons

great money for the amount of time spent working. meaning you could make great money working few hours or part time. not much room for advancement unless you're interested in restaurant management.

Pros

discounts on food, nice people, good tips

physically challenging, fast paced

not upfront about business

had less togo business than stated in interview. the girls working warned me that it wouldn’t be good and i shouldn’t work there. i wish i listened. hired as to go; ended up hosting, assisting servers. not enough tip money to go around to 5-8 people working a night. work culture was not great, not toxic but just meh. shifts are either 2-4 hours(???) or 10 (i was never given a break on those shifts) tiny dining room made it extremely awkward when bussing/running food/seating. the phrase “yes-taurant” used frequently; basically you have to break your back for a cust. even if you get heat for it. no place for employee belongings. having a beverage is a no. overall whack.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Great pay and pretty easy job

The pay was extremely good for what work was done. Management was good. Job consists of taking care of togo orders, seating customers at their tables, and answering the phone.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very laid back job, hours are good, pay is not.

I worked at Bonefish Grill from 2018 to 2020. I kept the job bc it was all I could find at the time with the transportation I had. I loved the fact that the food was so good and I could really stand behind what I was selling. Some management was really good,, there was 1 manager that wasn't as good as the others but still tolerable. This is what you need to know before you work there. You will have a very difficult time getting 40 hours a week because they are open only at dinner time except Sat and Sun there is a brunch. In the 2 years or so I worked there I do not remember a single time I made over $100. The shifts are 4 to 5 hours and you will make $40 to $60 bucks typically, but it's super laid back, easy $40 to $60. This job is good if you are looking for an easy part time job to put extra cash in your pocket. If you are looking for a job that actually pays the bills thou, move onto the next job bc this is not it..... I just think it's important to tell others bc they don't come right out and tell you at the interview so if your trying to actually earn a full living, it could hurt you if you don't know ahead of time. Good for an easy part time job. Absolutely would not work for a full income.

No good

never would I recommend this hole. I hated it there’s nothing good about this place if I k ew I wouldn’t have ever taken this job you get 3 table and sent home In one hour. While others wait on 50 ppl you have to split an 8 top with 2 servers
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good entry level job into the food industry, Leave as soon as you can

Management would prefer to hire from outside than promote from within. Hours for back of house were terrible and front of house is easy but can be hit or miss with tips.

Pros

Free meals for back of house, decent pay for front of house

No breaks and management

Great coworkers - iffy pay

The coworkers here are great, management are good as well, could be better could be worse. I really appreciate the scheduling system, managers are supportive and work with you to fit your needs. Worse part about the job are the guests, very elderly clientele, hurts tip percentages. Overall you can make decent money but not sustainable on its own for Colorado expenses.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Strict corporate environment that nobody seems to even enjoy

This place could be fun if they lost the corporate rulebook. The amount of sidework to be done at the end of every shift is absolutely horrendous. Overall, the money is great and the staff at this location is great.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good management and decent tips

the management is solid here, very approachable and there to help. Coworkers are wonderful, hours can be flexible and vto is relatively easy to get. Tips vary (obviously) depending on season, day, etc. but overall not bad. Side work is annoying but part of the job. Overall a good work environment!

Great place

Being with the company 16 years, there are pros and cons Company aligns with personal beliefs, room for growthBusier locations tend to make more money bottom line
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Nice place to work, really slow

I like the work and the people. It was pretty slow, as a bartender I averaged around $100 a day. New managers coming in seem ok but the old managers were very good. Little disorganized

Pros

Half off food

Contras

No business, clientele wasn’t great

Unorganized and stressfull

Most of the work lands on the servers while management is virtually nonexistent. Extremely mentally draining having to serve tables and manage the floor and check the kitchen

Productive and fun workplace

I really enjoy working at Bonefish grill . The management is understanding as well as caring and you cannot beat the amount of money your taking home everyday.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I was a hostess at Bonefish grill, there was a lot of drama going on in the workplace other then that my coworkers were nice. Don’t forget your coworkers are not your friends, their money comes before any “friendship” y’all might have. Bosses were pretty good.

Pros

Discounts on food, great training

Late nights, drama
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It was a colorful experience

I loved my job in the beginning, I was a hostess and it was great when we had more hosts and our old managers, they had gotten new managers outside of the company, and it became really frustrating because they weren’t very understanding and not very accommodating, I had once gotten in trouble because my flight was canceled when I was out of town and couldn’t make it back by the time they needed me, I was told it was my last chance and the time before that it was because I was sick and couldn’t come in, I struggled handling my school and work life together, we became understaffed and it became harder to manage, although they could hire many servers but no hosts, we should’ve been getting paid more because me and other hosts would go above and beyond in our job and would do more than what was asked of us, we would stay past closing come in before needed for opening, come in whenever asked even on our off days, and the new employees and the old ones didn’t get along and it became very a very toxic environment that made it harder to even want to come in because I would not want to deal with the drama, all of the people there are great and amazing people and I am very thankful for the experience, I had made great friends that I love, but it ended up taking a toll and I could no longer handle it.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to work as a bartender / server

Good place to work. Customers pay you. Nice serving job. Fast paced on weekends. Need to Multitask. Otherwise it was a good place to work. I'd work there again if needed .

Pros

Discount meals

Short breaks

Poorly managed workplace

. Store manager is only in the building one to two days a week. Management openly blames servers for kitchen mistakes . Management openly speaks badly about employees out in the open. Management refuses to speak to customers . Management expects servers to pay for kitchen mistakes . Food quality is rapidly declining . Poor work environment

Normal restaurant job

Issues with management and being trained to a higher position. Ask to be a server after years/months working there and they say no but then hire new servers compared to their older staff. The environment though is still one of the best compared to other restaurants.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Bonefish Grill. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,6 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Bonefish Grill
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?