Brio Tuscan Grille

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 498 evaluaciones

Trabajo interesante.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Excelente y profesional. Buenos compañeros de trabajo.

Pros

Si

Ocupado.

Good starter

Overall its not a bad place. Theres is huge turnover of management so theres no consistency in what is expected. Way too much side work but place is slow enough to be manageable. Management definitely has its favorites!! Money is okay, not great, unless you are one of the managements 2 favorite people you will make about $100 per shift (the managers favorites make 2-3 times as much and don't have to do extra work since they are only there for the big money events). Overall good place to learn but not to grow.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

You’ll make some money here

A relaxing environment sometimes. The food is good. The coworkers are some of the best. The momentum is definitely there. The managers are helpful when need be.

Overworked

I’ve been here about a month and I was hoping it would get a little bit better as it went on but it hasn’t. I’m overwhelmed, nobody trained me they just threw me in and expected me to know everything

Bad Management

Staff is overworked. Management is inexperienced. Noone helps on another. They hire and fire people all the time and there is no work/life balance. You can not take a day off unless it is scheduled for 2 weeks in advance. If you have an emergency and take a day off they will find a way to get rid of you or make you do demeaning work when you return to work. Shifts they claim are short but you never get out of work when your shift is supposed to end. You will leave roughly 2 hours after your shift to do alot of side-work and demeaning tasks.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Team player printed team

Great place to work at. Learn so much from it. The training is extensive and very well done. They teach you a lot of the hospitality procedures. The food is amazing, easy to suggest to the guests.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great company to work for with good line cook opportunity and fair pay

I have worked for brio for 3 months, and I have loved every part of it. The pay is great and the workload is balanced to where it is not too easy or too difficult. The only con I notice is that there is sometimes management issues given that it is a corporate job, but overall I feel that the company cares a lot about its employees and that the quality of food we produce is something to be proud of in a corporate restaurant setting. I like that brio is willing to cross-train each employee who desires that path.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and energetic work environment. Busy due to location. Management is great.

Excellent management. Average pay. Good environment, upbeat and classy. Not every day is busy so money is up and down. The location is optimal, a lot of local and out of town guests.

Productive and fun workplace

A super fun workplace with nice managers and coworkers, 50% off meals, 1-hour breaks, Easy to transfer, Great food and you make tips, nice atmosphere to work and patio as well, etc.

Pros

Free training meals

N/a

Fun Energetic, Culinary driven

Really enjoyed my time there. Got a chance to travel with company to Columbus Ohio. Full of tradition. Guest a fanatical about Brio. Great Culure and innovative.

Decent company

Good for your first job. Hostess day included checking in and seating guests, answering the phones to make reservations or take phone orders, bagging takeout food and cleaning.

It's a server position

you wait on tables or be a bartender. The food is good, not great but they usually have a steady flow of customers. It will be like any other server position

Average

Overly average form the menus to people to management to clientele not a bad place to go grab a bite to eat. Not the best place to work though. Was happier than ever when I moved on
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Management needs serious work. Corporate intervention?

Overall, it was the co workers that made the job bearable. Any time management got involved, things immediately got worse. Ever since the change in management, things have gotten worse. Everything fell apart without being fixed. We would not have certain popular menu items for weeks on end because management did not order required ingredients. They tried to cut costs and their employees and customers paid the price.

Pros

Good co-workers

Horrible support from management

Don’t work here

Very bad management, rude managers that don’t care about what you have to say i.e will blame their mistakes on you, all the time. Disrespectful employees in general will lie to clear their name and are very immature i don’t recommend working here. Servers don’t want to do anything if you seat them they’ll be mad, if you don’t seat them they’ll be mad.

No free lunches

Fast-paced

It can be very hectic at rush hour but otherwise a good job. Rotation was the most frustrating part of the job because if you ever did mess up or there was a miscommunication or if someone didn't come in on time, the fault would fall to you. But if you learn quickly and stay on top of things, the environment is very rewarding.

Pros

Employee discount

Stressful sometimes

Politicking goes far here

If you want to make consistent money look else where. They have specific closers they like to keep and if you are not one of the favorites you will not make money. Rather than your schedule be based on work ethic and performance it is based off of if the managers like you. You can get in with the managers if you are willing to play the politics, concerning hospitality playing a role should be played for your guests and not the managers.Good place to start if you have no experience and want to move on, but if you are an experienced server I would suggest you keep looking.

Pros

Use this place to give you experience on your resume

Contras

Politics, inconsistency in tips, benefits are subpar, your shifts are based on managements personal feelings rather then how you work.

Amazing Supportive Staff and Management

I have never worked with a more encouraging and compassionate team of people. I’ve spoken highly of this job and the skills and values it instilled me with at every job interview since working here a few years ago. I would go back if I still lived near by !

Pros

competitive pay, management treats you like a person

Awful

You can make decent money (well, for a server anyway) but it's not going to be worth it. Management is awful and EXHAUSTING. People are constantly quitting because of how poorly the place is run. They have no clue how to run a restaurant and will result in you making less than you could've made because of their poor decisions all the time. Like most restaurant jobs, they expect you to put your job above everything else in your life and demand you make outrageous sacrifices to be their servant. They overreact and take themselves way too seriously. It's embarrassing. Someone needs to tell them it's just a restaurant.

Pros

Decent money for a server.

Contras

Management is absolute trash.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Waste of time and energy

I wish I could leave no stars because working for this company was one of the worst experiences I have ever had. Not only is this specific restaurant managed poorly, but it is disgustingly unkept and a toxic work environment. Managers are ticking time bombs that yell at their employees over things that are out of their control, ignore or walk away from you, hang up on employees and guests frequently, and force sick employees to come in, even when the managers are provided with proof of the employees illness. Also, even during a pandemic. As for the cleanliness of the restaurant- there is no such thing. left over food and dirt is caked onto glasses, silverware, and plates and the water for the dishwasher is almost never changed. In addition to that, managers still send out food and drinks in unsanitized glassware and plates. As for how the business is ran, the company itself does not care about their employees and takes the cheapest route they possibly can. This current location has multiple ghost kitchens that they prioritize the quality and amount of time it takes to get out rather than the actual food served within the restaurant for guests that are already dining in. not only does this hurt the company and it's reputation but also this affects the servers income as well. Guests become unhappy with their experience and instead of the managers dealing with it professionally by talking to the table, most times they will have the server go back and deal with them while the manager on duty will discount something and go back to doing nothing. I hope there will be change in the -

Pros

Food

Work culture

Working here means long shifts, unintentional doubles, no breaks, rude customers, rude kitchen staff, managers rarely back you up or help out. Most workers are self driven - no teamwork there. All the staff is overworked and underpaid and the guests are horrible.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Brio Tuscan Grille. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,5 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Brio Tuscan Grille
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?