Buffalo Wild Wings
3.5 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Buffalo Wild Wings

3.4Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 12,025 evaluaciones

Tenía un buen ambiente aunque pesado

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
El ambiente era muy bueno pero los shift leaders ya tiene zonan y ganan propinas aparte de su sueldo gerencial y propinas como gerentes

Pros

Buenas propinas

Estresante mala administración
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It’s very high paced and stressful. If you have good managers, it’s a lot of fun! But if you don’t, it quickly becomes the most stressful job. Guests complain a lot.

Pros

Fun environment Decent pay

Poor management Stressful

Horrible management horrible pay

The management plays favoritism and you’re just a number to them. They truly don’t care about your well being or that you may have a personal life outside of work. The pay is horrible, so you better make some good tips to make it worth your while. Plus not Covid safe at all.

Pros

Good coworkers

Contras

No work breaks, benefits, horrible pay, horrible management.

Great food friendly staff

Was ok to work for but they didn't allow many breaks. Sometimes you worked double shifts and they didn't offer free food. But the people where nice

Pros

Clean place

No breaks

Loved it

I loved working here before covid it was my favorite job and I regret leaving when we shut down the managers would help anytime you needed and were very supportive and helpful to helping you learn new things
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Great atmosphere and coworkers. Certain locations lack decent management and higher ups in corporate. If you have a social personality and enjoy sports, you'll get along well with most customers. Typically they treat you well.

Good work place

Easiest place I’ve worked not that hard to learn I would recommend working here if you need something that will work with you very understanding people

Pros

Easy work place
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The money is good if you’re willing to work. Nothing else is good about that place.

Do not work there. Management is awful, there’s no structure, and you never know when you’re going to actually be able to leave. Ridiculous place. Do not waste your time.

Pros

The money

Literally everything
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Really fun place to work and make some money

This location was super busy when I worked and always had a lot going on but the managers did a great job keeping it running smoothly. It was a fun positive work environment and overall great place to work!

Pros

Discount, Fun time

Contras

Long nights and hard work

Do not recommend

Satisfactory management. Any time I was scheduled to work with someone to train me, the person called out and there was no backup trainer. Basically thrown into the job with no training. Was yelled at for not doing my job correctly on my third day due to lots of mistakes that were not mine when I was trying to get them corrected. When asked why I kept doing the things I was, told the manager that I was not getting any help so had to do what I needed to in order to make the customer happy and honor the Buffalo Wild Wings handbook.

Dont do it

Poor management. They treat employees like dirt. People walk off the job several times a week. Turnover is very high. No consideration for requested time off or scheduling conflicts.

Contras

Management, job environment, no flexibility with scheduling, pay is not comparable to area standards

Major downhill swing the last 3 years

I've been with this company almost 10 years. I used to really enjoy working here and promoting the brand because it WAS a company I could get behind. This last year alone I have said goodbye to every familiar face in management in my region. The new initiatives the company is CONSTANTLY trying to implement are half thought out and create more issues than the non issues they were meant to fix. And when you go to your higher ups with legitimate and pressing problems that you need a working solution for, now, because it's created this problem and you have customers to address and resolve this problem for and they want it fixed right now, but the people you should be able to go to for help tell you that you can just figure it out.... Bonuses: used to be fair. Now it's like we are punished for doing better than corporate projected. Last year my store blew our projection off the charts. Pandemic and employee shortage and everything. To the tune of in the million dollars mark better than the projection. Figure we'd bonus good, right? We got no bonus at all. Zero dollars compensation for watching our numbers, being conscientious on inventory and just doing a good job. We were told that we didn't bring enough to the bottom line because we were over on labor. But the used their projected sales labor figures. If you over sell that figure by as much as my store did OF COURSE labor will be high! Stores that underperformed still got their bonuses! The management at the store level is who everything falls back on. Corporate has all these positions with people who have never even worked -

Pros

Pay, free Manager meal

Corporate ignorance and dishonesty
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good money but you have to deal with a lot and working nights is long.

Working here has many pros and cons, the money is pretty good but you have to deal with a lot. Most of your coworkers are lazy and you have to pick up the slack for them. The managers are usually too busy to help you or just don’t want to. Closing night shift can be very long staying as late as 2 or 3 am. With that being said some of the people you work with are cool and you get pretty good pay. If you’re good at multitasking then you can make good money because of the high turnover.

Pros

Free employee meal Pretty good money Easy job

Managers aren’t very good
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive, this location isnt too busy or slow

Decent work environment and decent management. I don't have too many complaints so far. Workers tend to be petty, the customers are great for the most part but you do have those outliers.

Pros

Great pay, $12 lunches

Customers

Unappreciated and overworked

Management create hostile working environments, and they are not coached about how to successfully manage staff or customers. Favorites of management received far better treatment with fewer responsibilities while hard working employees are judged harshly for small mistakes and forced to pick up slack left from lazy workers and Favorites.

Pros

It's a job

No 10 min breaks, management untrained, unorganized
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A good alternative to working fast food

The new service model of this restaurant was not a fit for me. You are expected to tell every table, even 2-3 tops that their food may (will!) come out separately. This creates more work for you as a server all while making it feel more like a fast food restaurant.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun environment. Late nights is only way to make money. Become bar certified!

Can be challenging to work doubles if you don’t get out until 3-4am. But game days are worth it. Have fun, and be nice to all managers they control your out times lol

Pros

Fun fast paced

No benefits no consistency

OK workplace

underpaid, always drama between employees since most of them are in high school. the money isn't the best but it could be worse. they are pretty flexible with your schedule though.

Pros

no tip pooling

underpaid

Fun, energetic atmosphere!

I've worked at a few different BWW around Oregon and California and genuinely enjoyed my serving experience there as well as cocktail waitressing. The tips on the bar side were always very good and easily paid my bills!

Pros

Fun work environment

Very corporate.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Typical day includes stocking what other people didn’t do. Waiting around for a table.

Customers don’t tip or tip little. Sometimes I would have a party of 12 and get tipped $10. Cleaning behind others. GM doesn’t care about employees. Very hostile environment. Stay away from this place!!

Pros

Laid back environment

Contras

Tips, no free meals, too many servers on a shift without many customers. Closers has to clean bathrooms
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great managers but really horrible customers.

If you have thick skin this is the job for you. A little overworked but that’s almost every job. Managers were amazing 10/10. Only negative thing is the clientele.

Pros

Management, free food

Horrible customers
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Buffalo Wild Wings. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3.4Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Buffalo Wild Wings
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?