Buffalo Wild Wings
3,5 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Buffalo Wild Wings

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,4Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 12.260 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 12.264 evaluaciones

Buen ambiente mala paga

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Muy buen ambiente laboral pero la paga es mala y pues al menos que seas mesero no te va tan bien

It’s alright

Good pay with few other benefits. Hard to move up even if you’ve been there awhile. Owners can make it hard to work in an environment that is constantly breaking due to poor upkeep after 20 years

No team work

You can be the only person working in the kitchen while others are on their phone, and when you finally snap and say something, you get in trouble for it.

Great College Job

I worked here for 5-6 years in/right after college. It was a great way to meet people and network! I gained a lot of friends and a lot of experience.

Easy Place to work.

I enjoyed working at this job. It was easy and I made good money. I would work here to start off serving and the managers were great. I wouldve never left if i didnt movw out of town.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Never a dull moment and customers, employee interaction

Before management changed this was by far the most amazing job as well as place to work happy fun energizedA lot of team work is involved and very important

Great customers, good money

The customers made the job fun, and the money was great. The management on the other hand was inexperienced and never in your corner. Never could find one if you needed one, were encouraged to over serve and they never wanted to deal with customers. Cadh drawers were never set up right, starting shifts with only ones and fives.

Pros

Good money, great regular customers

Contras

Management needs to be trained and stand with employees instead of always against them

Don’t

This place is horrible to work at, the management could care less about you. They don’t make sure people do their jobs so some people work most don’t. They allow certain people to do things they shouldn’t. Play favorites, the tips are good and that’s about all! If you ask anyone who works there if they like it, maybe 4-5 will say they do… and those are the favorites, so you can understand why they like it. Other wise I’d run

Not worth it

The actual job wasn’t bad, it was easy to pick up on and do. The main problems were the managers favoritism of certain employees and would change your schedule that day without telling you. For example I would go into work thinking I had just a morning shift but they’d change it that morning to make me a double without my knowledge. In the end it just wasn’t worth it, the only time the managers would appreciate me was when I could stay later or come in on my day off. It was a very toxic work environment and they wonder why everyone keeps quitting.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun people to work with but poor management

Management needs to be worked on at B-dubs. They work so hard to try to “fix” the little things but not what in front of their faces and are not dependable.

Pros

Free lunches, easy tasks

Contras

No breaks, messy work space

Fun workplace

Very fun and fast paced. Everyone is really nice and good management. The money is also good and easy to make. I recommend this job to anyone wanting to start out serving.

Fun work place

Loved it so much had fun, met a lot of cool people. Also trained in different areas. Learn how to bartend, serve, cook and greet. Great company to work for and grow with.

Pros

Half off discounts

Short breaks

Don’t do it

This entire company is toxic. Food that keep going down in quality and up in price. Doesn’t pay their kitchen staff what they are worth and let’s management do whatever they want all day long.

The people

Personally my location has many ups and downs with how it functions, but many times it’s out of anyone’s control. We roll with it and continue to do what our jobs require of us. It’s certainly a job that having the right people really makes it special. It’ll be a job I have good memories with.

Terrible place to work

I was training to be a SHIFT LEAD. Upper management is terrible they didn’t train me at all just set me up for failure. I was just put on the line without any training or guidance. I literally stayed there 2 weeks and didn’t learn a thing. District manager was terrible also just looking for someone to fill a spot. Don’t work here terrible company and management. Employees were also very disrespectful.

Very unprofessional job

The whole management team is very unprofessional and the restaurant is infested with roaches and they ignore it. They also have broken sink pipes all throughout the dirty kitchen. There excuses for a nasty dirty kitchen that has a bad odor is because it’s a “restaurant”
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Horrible disgusting work place. Workers bullying you til you quit. Poor management!!

I worked here for 3 years. I absolutely loved my part of my job. But the management is very unprofessional. The employees are very unprofessional. The place is disgusting crawling with cockroaches!! Definitely not a place anyone would want to work. And I’m talking about the Louise store. The east side store is amazing!! All the employees do is talk awful about people behind they’re backs.

Contras

I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work at the Louise store.

Productive Fun place to work

Overall it was an okay company , you get to learn a lot of different things, they have great opportunities moving up if you work hard , you get a lot of different tasks your expected to complete even on busy times , management played favorites, mostly don’t check into the people they hire which ends up in lots of work conflicts , training is pretty fast paced .

It was okay

I worked at the BWW in El Centro, CA. I started there when the store opened and was one of the few people that was kept on in the end & stayed more than a year or so. I did enjoy it, however management would only give you a good set of hours/hours you want if you were friends with them. Most of the servers that got over 30+ hours a week knew the managers on a personal level. One thing I didn’t like was the policy at times. There was one time I had a small group of teenagers come in (4 of them) & I noticed they were acting strange when I handed them the bill. They got up from the table & I walked up to them & asked them if they’d like to pay & they ignored me & kept walking. I followed them to the front door & told them they needed to pay & they started running. I yelled at them again once they got outside that they need to pay & they kept running. A group of my coworkers were outside & witnessed this & the cameras in the restaurant also backed me up as well as customers that were seated around the group of teenagers. However, management told me I had to pay the $50 bill out of pocket, or they’d comp it & id get a write up for it. I didn’t think that was fair. It wasn’t like I wasn’t paying attention or anything, & I couldn’t force them to pay so I don’t know why I’d get a write up for it.

Pros

Fun coworkers, discounts on food

Contras

No breaks, occasional long hours, management wasn’t always fair

Good starting company

Decent place to work as per usual for staring a job. It’s one of those jobs that you get when you need money or want money when you are younger and is fast paced.

Bad pay

It’s always busy,bad pay. Managers could be better but they don’t care about team members.I would recommend working somewhere else. Good food though only positive thing about it
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Buffalo Wild Wings. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,4 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Buffalo Wild Wings
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?