Burlington Stores

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 11.511 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 11.512 evaluaciones

Los compañeros de trabajo son buenas personas

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Me encanta ese trabajo , pero no es bien pagado q pesar de la gran venta q tiene no pagan adecuadamente para todo loq se trabaja en estos lugares

Contras

Pocas horas y mal salario

Good for college students

They don't give enough hours to work.It is not a stable job to pay bills,if you work 5 hoursthey want you to take a half hour break, that's ridiculous so you work 4 hours a day 4 days a week

Pros

Medical insurance, Fun working environment

Short breaks / They take away hours of work

Just another retail job

At the time of my employment work was easy and chill. You will keep you areas of department clean and tidy at all times. During the holidays I would do a department reset which would take-up most of my days. Management was a hit or miss somedays they are very helpful while other days they are uncooperative. Cons are you will be underpaid and bad hours. while the pros are employee discounts and friendliness of co-workers.

Fun for a starter job

If you want a job to get a little money here and there this is for you. I don’t think it’s enough to live off of and definitely not worth the treatment from management.

Pros

Free food in break room occasionally, recognizes and rewards hard work, discounts

Contras

Pay could be better, female managers were stuck up
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

They pay upper management well, but, pay the associates minimum wage. Alway short staffed. Hours are terrible.

It was just a job. I like merchandising but, you aren't able to make things look nice. The customers are messy. We were open until 1:00am during the Christmas rush. And open until 10:30 on the weekends during the regular season. My store had lots of crime in the area. I have stories..

Pros

idk

Contras

cleaning up after messy uncaring customers, shop lifters running out of the store with clothes hampers full of merchandise.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Ok place to work

Burlington Stores is an ok place to work. Co workers are great. Pay is not that well considering what other companies are paying. There is a monthly fun calendar.

Productive Place with Good benefits

I worked here about 4 years ago. I honestly miss it and was one of the best warehouses I have worked for. Definitely recommend it to people. I didn’t mind working here and the work was not overwhelmingly hard. There is room for advancement here. I was moved around to 3 different parts of the warehouse and I loved all of them. You meet all kinds of people here and it definitely is somewhere you can move up to an actually rewarding position.

Laid back

Easy job, good coworkers. Management is understanding and accommodating when able to. Customers can be a hand full. Only cons are lack of hours and low pay.

very good

very good faast paste, i was able to learn really fast and my coworkers were very nice to me. I didn't get much hours but there is always alot of stuff to do there.

Pros

good pay

short breaks

Laidback job

It was a very laidback job. Once you did what you were told to do and there wasn't anything else, it got boring honestly. The employees and managers seemed to get along well. My only issue was that I was hired to be a receiving associate, but they never put me on schedule to do that. I was always on the floor as a retail associate. Other than that, solid job for those who want to make that first step into the workforce.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Meh... Okay for a starter job.

The pay here sucks with the amount of you have. You will be doing 3 positions at ones with little appreciation. If you wanna take a day off for a up coming exam a week later or an important family gathering a week later than you get lectured about how you have to tell about a day off two weeks before cuz thats when the schedules are made. *complete lie because I see more days getting added like a couple days before they are scheduled* I got lectured for leaving like 30 mins early after I worked my azz off to finish the task assigned. And why are the stores closing at 11 p.m? CVS closes even earlier. Tho. Most of the people are nice to work with. And most customers aren't rude. Somedays, you will have fun working.

stressful place to work

was a good company to work for till they were sold and got rid of all their employees that were there for years brought in a new manger to clean house and get rid of everyone

Overworked and underpaid

Supervisors are constantly given more responsibilities with no increase in pay. Sups/managers make slightly more than regular associates with 150× the responsibility. We are always hiring but HR gives us no payroll so though we are fully staffed we never have any help. One good thing about Burlington is that for the most part they will work with you around your schedule so that you can have a 2nd job to be able to afford to eat as well as pay rent etc.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive environment and great management.

Not a bad place; schedule is flexible and management is very good. Pay is minimum wage but may increase depending on annual work reviews. Associates receive a discount when purchasing merchandise.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun place for temporaly work

My coworkers were so nice and supportive; but some assistant manager made feel stressful. After that I enjoyed working there because I did good friends there.

Pros

Team work are nice

Short breaks

Not paid enough

Not paid enough at the time and management played favoritism. Would have enjoyed it more if they found people who actually wanted to work. I think it could be a great place if the management was better

Timely fast paced job

It'll probably be best to work a full-time job there or have a second job in my opinion Timely fast paced job. The good part is that if you're a fast move person this might be something interesting for you. The bad is complicated.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good but workers think they are the boss

I had a coworker train me and she was very rude. But the actual manager was very nice. Easy to get a job here. I enjoyed the employee discount, it would go up during the holidays also.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great employees /great company to start

The company has a great Outlook, but time closing should be early. Employee create a great atmosphere. My tasks are Clean up areas, attend to customer at register or on floor. Check sensor, tags and prices to reduce inventory shortages and security in and out the store

good to start with

i've been a cashier for around 2 years, managers and the staff were nice, the work was simple as a cashier, however i've seen rudes customers here and there but overall it wasn't bad working there

Ok Starter Job

I worked there for 3 years as a Cashier and in the beginning it was great. I liked the fast pace experience but once new management started to come in they also brought the favored employees from the stores they came from. I had applied to a hire position but was not considered since it was filled by the new managements favorites. There were days you would get approved off by management but when it it got closer to your approved date you'd see a shift on the day and management would still tell you to find someone to cover it if not it would be an unexcused absence just because management had a miscommunication. Over all its not a job to to stay from more than a year.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Burlington Stores. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general