Campbell Soup Company

3,4Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 730 evaluaciones

Ambiente de trabajo divertido con café y aperitivos gratis

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Me sentí como en casa en esos cuatro meses trabajando con ellos.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Company with great potential but challenged by short-term thinking

Products are great and people are amazing to work with. However many decisions seem to be made to support short-term success rather than with long-term goals in mind. Culture could be great but struggles due to disconnect between what is said by leaders and what actions occur. Compensation is competitive.

Pros

Coworkers, company potential, excellent benefits

Contras

Culture needs work, frequent restructuring, lack of flexibility and openness to work location (NJ preferred)
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The Distribution Center had great guys to work with.

Lots of overtime was offered. The most enjoyable part of my job was the great people to work with.The benefits packages and retirement offered were very generous.

Disorganized

This organization ours so much money into the best technology available- then barely uses it. Cross functional communication is minimal at best which also hinders things. If all leadership was working together this company could be so much better - it has all the pieces and just falls short.

OK place to work

Job was OK. Sometimes we had a lack of tools and equipment to complete our jobs better. We worked 3rd shift so it was sometimes difficult to contact management about our issues because they're off work and sleep. But I worked with experienced team members to be able to get jobs done

Pros

Independence

Pay, managers, communication
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Very good pay for production workers. Lots of OT available if you like that. Weekly pay and great benefits. Company incentives when you meet production goals.

Pros

Pay, benefits, incentives for meeting goals in production

Contras

Work life balance is hard due to hours
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The cold environment isn't for everyone but this is a great place to work and learn

I started as a temp laborer and learned my way into a lead position. The managers, supervisors and leads are always willing to teach if you show you are willing to learn. The first year can be hard but once you learn the system, you are good.

Pros

Great people, decent pay

Contras

The cold is not for everyone, The overtime can be rough

Great Experieince

A lot has changed since I worked here. They did not realize how it would be managing fresh food compared to packaged and they struggled. They ended up outsourcing my department and they selling the buisness unit a few years after that.

Pros

flexibility

long unexpected hours

Good money great coworkers

Life at the soup can can be a rewarding experience Great $ for easy work. Downside is the constant OT. Be prepared to work every weekend Floor managers are usually wonderful but upper management is completely out of touch with reality

Pros

Great wages good insurance

Lots of OT

promotions

only friends and family are promoted within the Charlotte, NC manufacturing building. Very high turnover is the result. Pass experience should be one of the top priorities but it is not.

Pros

extra pay to your 401k

very short lunch (30 minutes) 12 hour shift

Easy work, terrible hours

Plan on spending more time at work than with your family. Pay is good, but you will be working OT seven days a week. Some supervisors were fair while others played favorites.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good: wage and learning opportunity. Bad: Lack of communication and accountability.

From the first recruiter's call until hired and on the job, management was distant and non communicative. Leadership and accountability is non existent.Very little formal safety or OJT.Very limited resources or initiative to invest in their workforce and equipment.

its ok

They do not take work place violence seriously. I left due to work place violence. I got threatened and I followed the rules and reported it and nothing happened to fix the situation. I felt very uncomfortable there after that

Pros

Benefits

Contras

Horrible work environment
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to Work. Never a dull moment. The management was helpful. RRSP was matched. Left the company because it was closed down. I will definitely work for the company if i have the chance again
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Overall nice place to work

Enjoyed the flexible work schedule and work-from-home options. All the employees are nice and willing to help out, especially if you are new. Hardest part of the job is meeting the tight deadlines when other work is already piling up.

Pros

flexible hours, paid time-off

management, broken/not enough equipment
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Overall good place to work

Generally I enjoy working for Campbells. My job is pretty interesting and I get to learn a lot. It can be challenging/chaotic at times. Training could be better. Everyone is willing to help and generally smart. Campbells is good at promoting within. Culture is overall good. Currently on a hybrid schedule of 3 days in office 2 days wfh despite many employees preferring to work mostly remote. CEO took away summer Fridays. Other benefits are pretty good

no life

bad place to work forced overtime and no time and one half just straight time for overtime had to work lots of weekends and had no choice whether or not to work and would not find out i had to work weekend until Friday
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good if you like factory work

The pay and benefits were decent but overtime was mandatory. I was on traditional shift so I worked 6 days a week a lot of the time. I would also have to work 12 hour shifts even if i was scheduled for an 8. The work was easy though. If you don’t mind being mildly bored at work, this is a good place to be. Machines constantly broke down leaving us with not much to do. But They will call you in on the weekends. (If you’re on traditional shift.) Luckily, if they do call you in on Saturday or Sunday , you will generally only work 4-8 hours. There’s always more overtime if you want it.

Pros

Pay and benefits and optional overtime

Contras

Mandatory overtime and few days off

Productive work place

This job Has its ups and down from time to time but it’s a great place to work! Hours may change as well from time to time but pay it great especially when working 12 hr shifts pay is excellent. Group effort to keep the plant running but you still work individually.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Hiring process is on a who you know basis

Getting in was difficult Nevada you had to know someone who worked there. You start out as a temporary employee and only become permanent if someone retires, which they do not. There's no room for development.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Low moral. Company allowing people to work which are not fit for work but will close an eye due to short staff putting product and coworkers at risk

Workers do not have what they need in order to be successful at their jobs.Safety is not their priority. Extreme heat in parts of the plant. Management will not improve environment. Hence high turnover rate.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Campbell Soup Company. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general