Cardinal Logistics Management

3,0Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 487 evaluaciones

Empresa líder en el mercado

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
A pesar de trabajar solo 10 meses en esta empresa me pareció genial, al menos en la cuenta 770, un buen ambiente de trabajo con mucho respeto a pesar de mis limitaciones con el inglés nunca sentí ninguna diferencia todo lo contrario.

Pros

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Contras

Después de un tiempo inestabilidad con las rutas y toma de otras decisiones

Respuesta oficial de Cardinal Logistics Management

7 abril 2020
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy to know you enjoyed your time working with us. Thanks for sharing your experiences!

I love this place

I love this place. It is a little physical. I am a yard Driver and I enjoy working here. Management is very helpful. If you are needing time off for any reason they are really good about it.

Pros

Plenty of work

Managent

The dispatcher favor drivers management has no communication they tell you if you have a problem with some thing they we’ll handle it which it never does happen worked there a year hoping it would change but no dice wouldn’t recommend working there in less your a suck up
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good once you get the hang of things

Family oriented Good payCares about well-being of driversBonuses are a plusAppreciation for employees shown by having seafood boils, bbq's, bonuses and paraphernalia Overall good company to work for as long as you can follow their rules, especially the cell phone usage policy.

Pros

Family Oriented, Pay, Benefits, Bonuses

Strict policies, no leniency
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Huge turnover, generally drivers dislike this job within a month

Management and dispatch don’t have time to answer your calls when you have issues needing resolved by them. Your delivery locations are unsafe and at times unnavigable by truck they expect you too unload by moffett sometimes impeding traffic. No concern for your safety they call it captain of your ship cause they know it’s unsafe and don’t want responsibility too fall on them but they expect you too get it done.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cc755 tulare, ca

It's definitely a place to make money. They preach about being more than a number but you turn out being less than a number. Be warned. It's a grinder

Not so good anymore

When I first started in 2019 I loved this company. Lately they have put me on accounts that require box truck driver, which I am not. I am a semi-truck driver. And put me on accounts that do not allow me to use my own truck which is a sleeper. I have expressed to my manager my desire to be removed, but haven’t been moved. I was hoping to retire with this company, but I think it is time for me to be moving along. What a shame. This could all be fixed, just by putting me on a different flex account. I just do not understand why companies do not listen to their employees. Very sad!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Bad company to work for dispatcher was horrible

Horrible place to work nobody really help u find places bad addresses to much labor work they would hire helpers and nobody would show up at delivery places to off load u all ways did it solo and they would not pay you for work dispatcher was a joke could never get a hold of anyone when office was supposed to be open

Laid back

Good ppl laid back stay under the radar as much as possible do your work routes you good and go home uts something to pass time and make money they've open door policies which it was great
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great company but strict rules

Cardinal Logistics is a great company when looking for one of the top paying companies in the logistics industry. However they have a strict police on incidents and accidents. Any accident on the roadway, you’re immediately terminated. Incident in parking lots, backing, etc they may give you 3 strikes depending on what occurred.

It's decent

The division I work for is pretty good. I'm off weekends the pay is good. My division just got all new trucks. What else can you ask for? They are pretty good at giving you the time off you request.

Ok place to work

Pay is not enough. Work life balance is ok. Management needs to improve. Let's the IC get away with a lot and ultimately our numbers suffer. Not the best or worst place to work.

Pros

4 day work week

Contras

Low raises, management needs improvement
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Work all the time go go go

Good pay no time for home got to be out running running like they said if the wheels are not moving your not making money they make sure the wheels are moving
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun place to work plus great home time

I love this place , great home time plus the dispatchers work with you, so overall if you looking for a place with a great working environment this is the place for you
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at Cardinal Logistics Management?Flexible , understanding treat you like family What is the most stressful part about working at Cardinal Logistics Management Corp?So of the place you deliver to What is the work environment and culture like at Cardinal Logistics Management?Family feeling, friendly nice people What is a typical day like for you at Cardinal Logistics Management?Pick up trailer do your truck inspection paperwork delivery not hard really
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at Cardinal Logistics Management?Ease of communication with support staff.What is the most stressful part about working at Cardinal Logistics Management Corp?The challenges we faced with the early days of Covid-19. As vendors suffered we lost staff and hours were in constant flux.What is the work environment and culture like at Cardinal Logistics Management?A friendly and welcoming team atmosphere.What is a typical day like for you at Cardinal Logistics Management?Simple. My position was centered on safety and delivery. After a checklist was conducted I drove throughout New England to deliver goods to a contract.

Team driver pay is around average .70pm solo driver pay is below average .45pm

dedicated lanes, but poor communication and low pay for solo drivers. Laid back atmosphere. They will let you take off whenever you want. Equipment is maintained somewhat.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

One of the best companies I’ve worked for

Cardinal is a great place with a positive company culture. The money is there if you want to run and provide great customer service. Management is top notch and will bend over backwards to help you succeed. Equipment is good and maintenance provided in a timely manner.

Pros

Management and opportunities nationwide

401k match and benefits are not the best
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very stressful dependent on your position.

Make sure to get a clear job description in writing, otherwise you could end up doing things you were "verbally" told you would not do. Work/life balance could be difficult depending on position. Company cares for their employees, which helps get through the hard days.

Pros

Upper Management Support

Contras

Twisting of words and policies
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Best company and culture with great people

Great organization that is transparent, honest and always willing to take care of their customers and employees. Other companies should take a lesson from their playbook!

Pros

Great culture and people

Solid place to work

Very professional company. New equipment and good pay. Everything is about safety here, they’re very strict when it comes to that. Work life balance here is exceptional.

Pros

Pay, equipment, home time.

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Cardinal Logistics Management. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general