CareCentrix

2,7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 555 evaluaciones

The prejudice actions of leadership.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Before work at home. Working in office was a breeze. Carecentrix is a good company to work for. However, it is just the leadership that is prejudice for who they want to succeed.

Love my job

Love my job, my management team is the best . I have been doing really well working for carecentrix. Great place to work and everyone is very positive
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Engaged and committed VP who appreciates me, strong connection to meaningful work, growth opportunities

VP reminds me of the value of work I do and impact I have on improving lives of our patients and their family members/friends - very good at listening to front line and encouraging each member of our team to do their best and love what we do. I am appreciated and have been promoted 3 times within the 4 years I've been with this company. Lots of new business coming to CareCentrix this summer and I'm excited to continue to grow with such a great company.

Pros

collaborative culture, engaged leadership, meaningful work, growth opportunities

outdated systems and network management isn't engaged when they should be
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Excellent Leadership, Extremely rewarding work, Frequent opportunities for advancement, Constant company growth

My VP reminds our team every day that we get to improve lives of our patients and others in the work that we get to do - we work together to strengthen the culture and our team's performance and we're making a difference. Fast-paced work environment but one where I feel appreciated and I've been promoted 3 times during the 4 years I've been with this company. My VP and her leadership team have made a huge difference by creating a positive work environment by listening to front-line team members and doing all they can do to improve our process and related patient outcomes.

outdated systems and network management isn't engaged when they should be
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Literally the only good thing is the location. Literally.

I have been here a good while. Long enough to make an informed assessment. They are singlehandedly the most negative place I've ever worked. Every day feels like another day in an abusive relationship. I cry every single day I have to be there and every single day management gives me another reason to cry. I am an excellent employee, never absent, never late, never taking too long on breaks. I struggle with self esteem issues so that's why I'm still here.

17 junio 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We are extremely sorry to read that you are struggling and are unhappy in your current role. We strive to live all of our core values, including We Care, and your comments are very disappointing. Please reach out directly to me as the Chief Human Resources Officer or your Human Resource Business Partner to discuss your situation and to provide support and solutions. We also encourage our team members to take advantage of our Wellness, Health, and EAP resources to provide additional assistance. We will be sharing your comments with our leadership team to help address and improve your current situation and to resolve any issues. We look forward to talking with you soon. Thank you.

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Don’t do it

If you want a job that makes you feel like you will never get it right, this is the job for you. You can get 10 things right that never get noticed but the 1 mistake you make will be talked about with you for months. Every positive feedback you get will be followed up with negative. Employees that begin work after you will get shifts you ask for based on who the managers like. You are told to provide empathy and one call resolutions as long as you can do that in under 10 minutes, Just don’t do it

Pros

Work from home

Everything else

17 junio 2022
Thank you for providing feedback. We are very disappointed to read that your experience is not going as expected. We work hard to provide a supportive culture, so we will be working with the leadership team to address the concerns you have noted and to also provide additional leadership guidance. We highly encourage you to reach out to your Human Resources Business Partner to discuss your experience and to partner on potential solutions to improve your current experience. Our team members are our greatest assets, and we will strive to be better. Thank you for your comments.

Supportive coworkers

Everyone on the team really tries to be supportive and help whenever they can. You are always learning something new at CareCentrix. The benefits are great, and work-life balance is good.

17 junio 2022
Thank you for your positive review of CareCentrix. We are very pleased to read that you appreciate so many aspects of working at CareCentrix, including our culture, opportunities, benefits, and work-life balance. We wish you continued success in your role.

Good pay and advancement opportunities

I loved working here. The people were nice and actually cared about me. The only downside is that it can be a bit boring sometimes but nothing a little music cant help

6 junio 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback about CareCentrix. It's so nice to read that you loved working here and enjoyed the work environment and our culture. Thank you again for your kind words - we wish you success in your future career endeavors.

Overall

This company doesn’t hold their own core value. I work here for 5 years following the last 2 years remote due to the pandemic. The management lie about everything and there is no support unless you are their favorite. Alot of the upper management have no clue of the department and knowledge. No structure at all and they treat people at their lowest. Only thing they care about is the money and ruin the whole moral of the center. Probably one of the worse staff of management I ever work for.

6 junio 2022
We are very disappointed to read that you did not have a more positive experience while working at CareCentrix. We work extremely hard to provide a supportive culture and offer leadership training aimed at helping to support team member engagement and success. We encourage team members to reach out to our Human Resources team if there are any issues or concerns they feel are not being resolved. We are sorry we did not have that chance to help make things better for you and will explore opportunities to remind team members that we are here to help. Wishing you the best in your future career endeavors.

High Stress / Not Friendly Work environment

This is honestly the worst job I ever had. Very stressful, angry callers, time restraints, scripts to follow. Not for everyone. I’ve worked in other call centers that are not so stressful.

Pros

Umm

Everything!

26 abril 2022
Thank you for your review. We are disappointed to read that your experience as a Customer Service Rep was not more positive. We strive for excellence, which includes trying to provide the very best services we can to the members that we serve. We will share your comments with our leadership team in an effort to make necessary improvements. We wish you best of luck in your new position.

Stressful

If you enjoy unrealistic metrics, zero support and low pay for what they ask you to do, then this is the place for you. Otherwise, skip this company. There's much better places to work.

17 junio 2022
We are very sorry to read your comments, and it is unfortunate that you did not have a better experience when working at CareCentrix. We strive for excellence, and will share your comments with our leadership team to try to be better. We wish you success in your future position.

High turnover , just a number can be replaced at any point in time

High turnover , just a number can be replaced at any point in time. Management doesn't care about your personal life or health as long as metrics are met.

26 abril 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We strive to promote a healthy and supportive work environment for our team members, and it is disappointing to read that you feel otherwise. We will work harder to be better, more flexible and to foster a culture that exceeds our team members expectations. We wish you luck in your new role. Thank you.

Just look somewhere else

No growth in the company. They overwork their employees and the pay is bad. They expect so much from you and get on you about little things. Everyone is out for themselves instead of working as a team. If you want to be stressed out then I would look elsewhere. Raises are once a year

Pros

None.

Overworked and underpayed

26 abril 2022
Thank you for your comments. It is disappointing to read that your experience with CareCentrix was not more positive. We work hard to ensure our pay is market competitive and we are focused on providing internal growth and development opportunities for all team members.  Our Voice of The Employee team is also dedicated to providing tools, webinars, and events that foster learning and development for all levels. We wish you success in your next position.

Worst company ever

Half the stuff they penalize you on you never learned in training. Their are no promotions. The management is very rude and not understanding. Their systems always have issues! Job is not lenient if you make a mistake. Very strict and non relaxed atmosphere

Pros

A lot of overtime

Contras

Job isn’t lenient if you make a mistake

29 marzo 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We try our very best to foster an environment that is positive and supportive, and one where our team members can grow and develop. Based upon your comments, I encourage you to reach out to your Human Resources Business Partner to address your concerns and discuss solutions. We look forward to talking and learning more about your specific situation so that we can help.

Terrible management who will turn on you for things outside your control

I worked at carecentrix for 5 months. I was good at my job, came to work on time, and friendly. Had internet problems that I fixed within 2 weeks and even bought a hotspot and extra long Ethernet so that I wouldn’t have problems any longer. Once the internet problems happened the management turned on me. Where I once was described as a “rockstar” I was getting calls and e-mails asking me what is going on and telling me they are disappointed in my work. Work that I add was unchanged from when I was being called “rockstar”. I once had a restroom emergency 20 minutes after a break that I came back to my computer to find they put me in a gone home status and that I was “killing them” for using the restroom. They stated during training they would not abruptly terminate your contract with them and would give you time to find other employment which was the biggest lie they told me. They let me finish working through one of the busiest days of the week only to reward my hard work with a termination call 20 minutes after my shift. I worked hard for this company and worked 4 straight weeks of 10 hour shifts to help them out and was greeted with nothing but disrespect from this company.

29 marzo 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us while working as a temporary employee.  We are disappointed to read that your experience was not more positive.  At CareCentrix, we strive for excellence, and work hard to provide a supportive work environment for all of our team members.  We will share your comments and feedback with our leadership team.  Thank you for your contributions - we wish you success in your future endeavors.

Can be a lot for one call.

The job itself is not bad , it's just the multiple DLP which are programs we have to do for ONE call. Which to me 11 min for a call makes no sense. Very fast pace. Training is okay,But can be confusing due to some of the training environment not working at times. Your second week you will do live calls. So it seems rushed. But it a job that pays.

Pros

Work from home, pay is okay.

Contras

Not many cons just to many programs/ software for one call.

29 marzo 2022
Thank you for sharing your comments. As a current CareCentrix team member, you know that one of our primary goals is to ensure we are providing excellent service to our customers. We recognize that, at times, there may be extra process steps that need to be taken in order to provide the most accurate information. It sounds like you may have some suggestions for improving processes to be more efficient - we'd love to hear more about them! Please reach out to your manager or your Human Resources Business Partners to share your ideas so we can implement the most effective solutions. Thank you for your contributions and helping to make CareCentrix a great place to work.

A horrible company

This was the worst company that I’ve worked for!!! The departments lack organization, training was horrific, and the policies are consistently changing without further training. The managers do not respond to emails because they expect you to be an expert. There’s always a revolving door of nurses who see the how horrible the training is and they eventually leave.

16 febrero 2022
We're very sorry to read your review and feedback regarding CareCentrix. As a company, we work to promote a caring and supportive culture so we are disappointed that your experience does not reflect that.   Please reach out to your Human Resources Business Partner to discuss your specific concerns so that we can assist in making things better and getting you the support that you need. We look forward to talking with you soon.  Thank you.

Apply elsewhere

I wanted this position LPN-PAC Nurse however the training is a joke , most of it is on the job training. They can care less about anything other than numbers the company lives on corrective action plans from one insurer to the next in return they have unrealistic goals set for employees and depending on if your manager likes you or not is when you'll receive help. Last resort emoyer apply elsewhere

Pros

Remote

Everything else

9 febrero 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are disappointed to read that you did not have a more positive experience while at CareCentrix.  We encourage all of our team members to reach out to their manager and/or their HR Business Partner to address any issues or concerns that may arise so we can work together to find a solution. It is unfortunate that we did not have that opportunity before you made the decision to leave.  Thank you for your feedback and wishing you success success in your future endeavors.

Carecentrix staffing dept

Helpful and supportive leads however I think they should provide more tools and training to help the leads exceed in there positions. Much opportunity for growth, many people in lead roles have been with the company for less than a year. I’m not sure if this is because of a high turn over or if the company constantly promotes. Currently working remote in the staffing dept I find it very rewarding getting patients the homecare they need to improve or maintain in their homes. I do think staffing should be just that, I think the company should eliminate the additional roles that staffers have. If the staffing dept can only focus on getting the patient services and not going through 100 pages of orders or making sure codes are inputted in the system correctly we can over achieve our goals of getting our patients the care they need. Overall good company, just need a better format to get all depts on one accordance to help each other to perform their tasks to avoid a disservice for the clients/ patients.

Pros

Optional overtime, no micro managing and opportunity for growth

Contras

Need more tools and a system upgrade to improve performance

9 febrero 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your experiences as a member of our Staffing team.  As you know, we strive for excellence, and always encourage our team members to share ideas and solutions that will help streamline and improve processes. We will pass along your feedback to area leadership and encourage you to directly share your insights and suggestions with your manager and your HR Business Partner. We appreciate your feedback and all you do for the members we serve.

Bait and Switch..pay doesn't match job description

As a Sr CSR ..I do not like being rushed or feel as I being rushed in training to take live calls. Since about 2nd week of training, I have felt rushed and overwhelmed in the live call environment. You basically have to learn how to retain information on a scenario you have little to no knowledge of and also meet metrics. Training was OK but felt rushed depending who started the meeting. One sup has no time for you and will throw you on the phones almost as soon as the training begins as if she doesn't want to be bothered. There's room for improvements for clinical training and other areas of the CRM process. I am here as a team player and to meet metrics for my team. Not for a sup that is looking for metrics. We are not just a number. Help us as a team progress.

Contras

On the job learning, retaining information for future calls, longer training, patience from supervision, not feeling used for numbers and metrics, Pay is definitely to low

3 febrero 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry that you are feeling this pressure and would like to work with you to address your concerns.  We recognize learning new job responsibilities can be a bit overwhelming, and we do our best to provide a supportive training experience and create a positive work environment. Please reach out to your manager or your Human Resources Business Partner to share more specific information about your situation so that we can help. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Horrible company. Do not apply. I wish I would’ve kept scrolling past this job. Waste of time!

This is the worst company I have ever worked for. They do not care about their employees and treat us like work mules, and that’s for every position. They are constantly hiring new people and recycling so that they do not have to give you benefits. They are never happy with the work you do, if you hit a goal, they ask more. Once you hit the new one, they ask more. Eventually you are given impossible work and they fire you. The pay isn’t good enough for the bullsh** they put you through. I started in a group of 30 and saw every single coworker get fired slowly effective immediately with no warning. I’m telling you, keep scrolling. Apply somewhere else. I wish I did the same. Waste of time, could’ve started at another solid company.

Pros

Nothing.

Contras

Short breaks, sneaky management, will loop hole you into not receiving benefits, no paid time off, will loop hole you into no paid holidays.

17 enero 2022
Thank you for your candid feedback. We are very disappointed to read about your experience with CareCentrix. Our core values include "We Care" and "We Strive For Excellence", so it is upsetting that your experience does align with these values. Based on your review, it sounds like you may be working for CareCentrix on a temporary assignment though an agency rather than as a full-time team member. We do offer benefits to our full-time team members on the 1st day of the month following one month of employment. This includes paid time off, personal sick time and holiday pay. We also support temp to perm conversions based on performance. Please reach out to your manager or human resources to discuss your situation - we are here to help.

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en CareCentrix. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general