CBIZ

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 286 evaluaciones

Good starting job

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
company offers no growth, decent benefits, very independent, must be motivated and task oriented, customer service is a must. Company is very stuck in the past.

Decent

Good place to get experience and get out, no room for growth. Firm didn’t have its own culture. Firm is a publicly traded company. local firm vibe with “national” resources. Software and tech needs to be updated.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Terrible management. Overload of refurbished parts, expected to be fixed from your home.

This position was terrible. After installing apparently refurbished printers, and then two weeks later having to go back and replace them again. On top of that, being expected to bring the printers back to your house to fix them as they break one after another. Poor management, my RM was not the slightest bit approachable. Field service technician’s catch the brunt of all the other positions that are ‘short handed’. On top of that, expecting you to work help desk one day a week at-least with little to no training to do so. Be prepared to drive a lot in this position, and deal with a lot of problems that are out of your scope. There also is no way to really move up from this position. Honestly I could go on some more, but I wont. Terrible company to work for. It did not take me long to figure out I was not going to be staying here.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good security; poor pay and growth

Easy work without a shadow of a doubt as an entry level employee and decent staff but having to wait a year for a raise is ridiculous. It's extremely hard to survive even with roommates but it's a good way to segway into Tech at least.

Pros

Understanding management/Remote

Poor pay

Do not work here

Horrible all around. Compensation sucks compared to market, pto is very limited, zero work life balance, high turnover, mean people and bad culture.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Average

Pay, culture, work, etc. are all average/mediocre. No major complaints, no major kudos. If you are interested in growth, I would look elsewhere. If you are interested in a more commoditized experience, this is your place.

fun workplace

fun workplace, great people to work with on a daily basic. I really enjoyed this company and would recommend it to all of my family and friend. Good benefits

It's ok

It's ok. Not the best and not the worst. Training is always like drinking from a firehose and instructions from documentation do not reflect what is seen in the field

Pros

work remotely from home

disconnect with upper management

Horrible company

This was literally the WORST work experience I have ever experienced. They hired on 15 people under “temp to hire” for a huge company, where were told we would be hired after 3 months! (The contract lasted 7 months) After the 3 months they only hired 2 on and kept the rest of us as temps but said they will be hiring more on as the months go on. Workers kept asking for updates because we need benefits! You asked questions and you’d be let go the next day with no warning. You’d also be given side projects to do and the supervisor would just take all the credit. They give the excuse they’ll hire once people are motivated. It’s kind of hard to be motivated when they have us “temps” working side by side with actual people they are hiring since we’ve started. Overall this company is a absolute joke. Do NOT waste your time.

Work from home IT Job

It was an ok job at first but until I got a new team leader then that person didnt like what I was doing with my job so they just fired me for no reason.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

They are short staffed and there is almost zero training. It's all on the job sink or swim type company.

You will have a massive workload and constant deadline pressure to produce and not be given ample training or time to be successful. The Financial Services Division manages the Business Development Valuation Group although they are not sales people and do not understand the Valuation and Appraisal Business. Basically you have accountants managing sales people which is a mistake.

Pros

Great computer and software systems. Very knowledgeable staff.

Contras

Constant deadline pressure to produce with no training.

Excessive working hours

Working at cbiz had its ups and downs, but mostly downs. Management was not eager to help progress one's career, yet it wanted to work employees to the bone and expect the world in results.

Nepotism

Family and friends are the only people considered for positions and fair compensation. This occurs even if it will cause problems for the department or team.

Pros

Work from home

Everything else

It is ok.

It’s just an ok place to work. A lot of work and pay is not very good for the amount of work and participants you have to deal with. I work remote which is good and bad itself. Made training not as enjoyable but it’s nice to not have to get up as early to head to an office.

Pros

Work from home

Pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Bring your crystal ball to work.

If you're not doing well, they'll let you know. But if you're not doing well to the point that your job might be in jeopardy, you might need to bring a crystal ball with you in order to know this. Company is willing to let people go for lackluster performances after only 6 months of employment (you know, when you're still technically IN TRAINING), without warning that your performance improvement might result in termination. Don't get comfortable here - or better yet, look for a different company.

Pros

Lots of free food.

Contras

Bad communication, bad delegation, unrealistic expectations, cliquey.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Watch your back. Zero loyalty, questionable ethics.

Watch your back and be careful at all times. Highly questionable ethics from the leadership. This company is formed by absorbing smaller firms rapidly. Zero synthesis of systems process or people. The acquired firms only care about their partners.

Pros

Work remotely

Contras

No loyalty from the firm to its employees.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great management. Fair and friendly.

Great Company. Good culture and management. You must like driving. You get to meet and serve tons of financial advisors who you get to know over the weeks and months. Management will equip you with whatever you need.

Pros

Freedom. No micromanaging.

Have to like driving. No real advancement. Path
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A place for those that want to learn

CBIZ is a great place to learn to be a subject matter expert. Client mix can be challenging at times. Very flexible organization. Needs improvement on competitive pay.

Best Supervisors I have EVER Had

While I left to pursue a different field of work, I did enjoy my time at CBIZ. I absolutely loved my supervisors; I truly felt like they care about my wellbeing and personal life. The most enjoyable part of the job was the many times we got free food (before COVID), and then I appreciated the flexibility with working from home, and the benefits are excellent. The hardest part was the workload; some days were tougher than others, and while I respect CBIZ's dedication to their clients, it meant that there were many days of unexpected over time, which was not the best for my work life balance. I think this wouldn't be a big deal for those who were really passionate about the work they were doing, but that didn't apply to me personally. I know there were quite a few people in my office who worked far more than I did but seemed to really love their work. If you are passionate about the financial/employee benefits industry, I would definitely recommend working at CBIZ. I felt very supported while I was there and I do not regret working there.

Pros

free food, fair pay, excellent benefits, opportunities to advance, healthcare, dental, 401k, Hsa

work-life balance, frequent overtime
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great job.. terrible upper management

The previous head of the company was an IT guy, and he left. The space has been filled with people that don't knoe anything about IT or field service, so you can imagine what's happening. I was with the co.pany for almost 16 years and I left because they were working in mandatory help desk days in which the field techs took basic triage calls foe the company we supported. 1 to 2 days a week, and it was heading towards a lot more. If you want to work there, be prepared to accept roles that have nothing to do with your job or even skillset.

Pros

Typical field tech job, you know the good stuff

Bad management

Work alone

Low pay, high insurance costsNo room for advancement. Work independently.Management directives are overreacting and unreasonable.. Field service technicians belong in the field not behind a desk.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en CBIZ. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general