Celanese

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 352 evaluaciones

Buena empresa para trabajar

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Buena cultura de seguridad y ambiente laboral, prestaciones de ley.

Contras

La administración le falta eficiencia
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not a job for someone married and with kids

Swing shift did not work for me, I was always tired and didn’t have time for my family. I got cancer there and they didn’t care at all. It’s not a place to build a career or to climb up. Money is good, but it’s not worth the time you lose with your family. All places where is swing shift or chemical related where is dangerous for your health in the long run are going to pay well because of the reasons mentioned, so stay away from those places.

Brutal

Terrible Reliability Manager. No accountability, nothing was even possible because of the lack of progression and the BS union. Terrible experience overall and I feel it regressed my career
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good company, local site is a work in progress.

Celanese is an excellent company to work for. However, the site seems to be a mixed bag of priorities. Equipment failures are common place, Electrical hazards are everywhere and the summer heat can be brutal, but local management seems to be more interested in painting the floors. Learning the trade is great, there is a wealth of experience to learn from for those who are willing. Co-workers are generally friendly and willing to teach. I appreciate the no nonsense approach the experienced coworkers have towards training new hires.

Pros

Friendly and experienced coworkers.

summer heat is brutal.

Productive and fun

The company was a safe place to work each day, the management was helpful and pleasant. My most enjoyable was preparing for Six Sigma training programs and the wonderful people I met. The hardest part, well it was having to walk all over the company to get from A to B, everyone was great to work with.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Hot and stinks.

Its extremely hot in summer. And extremely cold.in winter. The smell is awful. After working there for a while. l would start to smell like the products you run. You could shower and shower. But people would notice the odor of the job. Your car as well. Read the fine print on all forms. It's not good for your health.

Stressful

While this company was mostly ok to work at the crews were setup to try to be against each other. Management were okay they providided lots of overtime.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very customer and safety focused.

Celanese in Narrows Va is the perfect place to work as an engineer and production operator. There is a high probability of working over normal shift hours.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Aclaración: Trabajé .... hace años, en las Oficinas Corporativas en la Ciudad de México. TODO ¡excelente!

Es una ¡ muy buena empresa ! con buen personal. ¡ me gustaría volver a trabajar en las oficinas ubicadas en Jelisco
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and fun place to work.

Excellent work environment. Workplace with family atmosphere and cultivated by company. Peer support to learn job. Supportive management. Above pay scale compared to similar jobs. Excellent benefits package.

Pros

Family Environment. Fun place to work.

Good Flexibility and Pay

Great company to work for with hybrid flexibility and competitive salary. Culture is a little corporate but overall people are positive and good to work with.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great pay for the area, horrible insurance

Overall good place to work, given the area. The plant is unionized so pay is good. Management is horrible and fhe health insurance is actually laughable. Schedule is 7 day swingshift with mandatory overtime.

Poste d'aide opérateur

L'entreprise respecte travail et travailleur, le salaire peut s'améliorer vue l'ampleur de l'ouvrage, les tâches sont sécuritaires, et respectent santé, sécurité et environnement.

Pros

Plusieurs avantages sociaux

Contras

Salaire doit être augmenté, vue la qualité et la quantité d'ouvrages en place, et vue l'inflation croissante.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not very informative about how to do your job

Wouldn't recommend this job to any of my friends overall waste of my time. The transparency isn't very transparent at all. The CEO has said this we need some of you but not all you. So as a whole this company doesn't care about you at ALL!!!

Contras

Too many people want to be superviser

Good work place 12 hour shifts. 3 on 3 off schedule

Great people work here. Feels like family members, spend lots of time together. Lots of variety of work. Many different units to be trained on. 4 rotating shifts

Pros

Good pay

Can be long hours
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Overall a good place to work.

Overall a good place to work. There was always a lot to do and it could be challenging. The job generally required more than a 40-hour workweek to complete the work.

Pros

Pay was good.

Contras

Felt like the company did not always operate as a whole, where there were adversarial relationships between departments.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The management and HR is very poor quality! They are an elite group that does not treat employees well.

The management and HR is very poor quality! They are an elite group that does not treat employees well, No training & Ask you to take test & If don't do well , they will not give you 2nd chances ,They do not value people experience and you will be tasked with meaningless activities unrelated to your qualifications and experience. They look at employees as an expendable commodity and easily replaced. Really bad place to work....

Pros

Free Soda & Coffee

Bad place to work
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Do not work for this company!

The management and HR is very poor quality! They are an elite group that does not treat employees well, They do not value technical people and you will be tasked with meaningless activities unrelated to your qualifications and experience. They look at employees as an expendable commodity and easily replaced.

Pros

Knowledgeable operators

Contras

Very little opportunity for growth or to be involved with technical projects, You have limited value with this company.

Horrible people

Horrible place with no structure and smart mouth managers. No hard workers just lazy managers who don’t help you at all on the job. Nobody takes anything seriously

Pros

Free lunch

Great team atmosphere

I worked at Celanese for 5 years and really enjoyed it. My managers were mentors who helped me develop my skills and provided opportunities to work on different areas. My coworkers were fun, helpful, and supportive. I didn’t have any negative experiences there. The pay was good too. I left when my site was shut down and even though I was offered relocation, I wanted to stay in the area where I lived. A great place to work!

Pros

Travel, pay, benefits, culture

Relocation
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great money, sometimes more than you want.

The pay is great and sometimes when you don't even want the ot. Management in certain departments make you feel like your in prison. Work/life balance equals to 0. Drama everyday.

Pros

If they make you stay another 8 hrs you get free dollar tree food

Contras

Hounded about breaks. Management breathes down your neck all day and night.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Celanese. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,6 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Celanese
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?