Centene

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 4.261 evaluaciones

Trabajo desde casa

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Buen trabajo desde casa, ideal para ahorrar transporte

Pros

Trabajo desde casa
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to work and job security

Great work environment, great PTO. Lots of opportunity to grow and succeed. You are able to learn from others and grow into other departments and employment.

Just a number

The only thing this company cares about is scores. If you do not meet them they are on you. They never tell you positive things you do. Worst hours ever. They do not work with you. Poor management. They do not help nor do they care

Pros

Work from home

Contras

No help, no communication, poor leadership

Nice place to work

Nice place to work and a lot of opportunities to grow management is okay but the job can be a little bit stressful but if you want to work here good place to work

Ehh

Training was a mess. Nice to work from home but it’s not worth it because it’s extremely disorganized. Management was nice though but it’s hard to learn
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Ok place to work

Ok place to work. Lots of change get to work remote Leadership is pretty good. If working at corporate lots of opportunity for growth and becoming multifaceted

ticket pushers apply

The company has moved to a model to only hire contracted resources on the IT Help Desk. They will give you the premise of being converted to a full-time employee soon, but most do not convert and end up leaving the company within a few months. The turnover rate is extremely high and management only cares about the bottom dollar, they are not interested in hiring quality technicians to keep on.

Pros

exposure to a multitude of technologies

Contras

no room for growth, contractors are promised full time status only to cancel a conversion due to budgetary reasons

Great Pay!

Place is great and get to work from home. Great pay and benefits. Everyone is friendly. Opportunities to grow are present if you are looking for that here

5 agosto 2022
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on Centene’s Total Rewards offering employee benefits which enables employees to live healthy and balanced lives.

Work from home opportunities. Competitive salary. Culturally diverse.

Overall, the organization as a whole is a great company to work for. You get 4-6 weeks of training. Most positions are fast paced. Production, customer service and quality is very important to them. Company sponsored gatherings are fun and enjoyable.

Flexible, supportive management

I love the work culture and my team. It would take a lot to get me to leave. My managers are very flexible with regard to my work schedule and I feel very supported.

5 agosto 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. At Centene, providing a collaborative, inclusive, and engaging work environment is a cornerstone of our culture. We believe that work flexibility empowers our employees to do their best work in the way they work best.

Unorganized and Unclear expectations

Worked for about 9 months with company. The training was not adequate enough for the position. My hiring manager quit as soon as I was hired. Went about 4 months without a direct supervisor or clear instruction or assistance. Once I finally was assigned a direct supervisor, policies and processes were changed by company. I did not have a good basis to start on l, let alone understand the full scope of new processes. Honestly, stopped caring around month 7 of my employment. The assistance was poor and there was never any follow up until receiving a warning. Also the internal contacts were hard for both memebers and employees to get to.

Pros

Sign on bonus

Contras

Management, equipment, daily processes, call volume, training

5 agosto 2022
Centene appreciates your feedback on your work experience and will use it to learn and improve the employee experience.

Flexible

The company is very flexible but you have no support from management. The management team micro manages you. They promise that you can move up within the department but don’t give you the opportunity to learn more to move up.

Luck of People Leaders Management :(

Sadly, to say that their people leaders don't have the best mentorship or training support to their new hire talent for learning opportunity to grow. They expect you to know the system in a minimal amount of time, yet their training module is not up-to-date. They'll also micromanage throughout the process and pick your brain like you were in grade school, and if you can't adapt to this type of training style, they'll start finding ways to set you up to fail. To be honest, I felt like in prison that you're segregated among your peers. They really don't value your work ethics or allow you to showcase off your talent within 2-months of being under training. I can't believe that I left my previous job of 13 years for this type of unprofessional leadership. I thought I could be part of this company to help our community's quality of life, one person at a time.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

OK place to work but certainly not the best by far.

if you like mayhem, unpredictability and by-the-seat-of-your-pants business, this is the place for you. Pay was not in proportion to my experience but I was in a pinch and took the job.

Great benefits

Great benefits with an okay work balance life.Depending on amount of work will require to work overtime. Work processed always changing so will required to take in a lot of new information.

Flexible hours

Pros: Company offers good hours and good benefits. Vacation time is acquired before a full year of working with the company. Cons: Things are constantly changing from one day to the next.

27 julio 2022
Thank you for providing your feedback. We’re happy to hear that you value and appreciate Centene’s approach to employee benefits which enable employees to live healthy and balanced lives.

Decent management but inconsistent goals.

I didn't mind the work environment but the management and policies were inconsistent. Not the best communication or training practices which made it difficult to improve. Also, the goals expectations and goals for the job were ever-changing. On one hand, customer service reps were to be extremely hospitable and do everything from contact doctors to set up appointments for the members but on the other hand, were pushing self-service products down the member's throats despite most members recounting that they didn't have access those services because it's either too complicated or the member doesn't have internet, computers or a smartphone. Every little detail is put under a microscope and judged bi-weekly but one week's critiques are another week's praises. Overall, the experience was overwhelming not because of the workload but because of the conflicting practices.

Pros

Members, Job Resources, Pay

Policies, Technology, Training, Communication

27 julio 2022
Centene is committed to improving our employee experience and we appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback.

Loved working remotely but not enough pay for the stress

Working remotely was amazing during covid, staff was patient but they expect you to learn a lot of skills meanwhile the pay stays the same, and as an adult living during inflation your gonna need a raise bud

Pros

Remote work

Not enough pay

27 julio 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We believe that work flexibility empowers our employees to do their best work in the way they work best.

Just okay

All management is concerned with are numbers and metrics. Very little concern for the actual clients. A lot of changes with management as well. I struggle with meeting my caseload and I’m told that it’s my fault and that my productivity is low.

Micromanaging at its finest

I wasn’t there a year. I learned how to do my job remotely and trained on zoom. I hated it there. I was constantly being nitpicked by my supervisor. I’m glad I’m gone.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A very meticulous job driven by passion

I worked this job during the pandemic, so it's likely to be different outside those parameters, but I will say that it was, at the very least, accommodating and welcoming.Training felt a little rushed, but I felt confident enough to start the job and go through it. My supervisors were pleasant, honest, and focused on morale. The company also has regular treats and surprises for its employees, like when they offered free gas to their employees during a major shortage.They also have special meetings and groups to support and celebrate diversity in many ways, which I absolutely loved!

22 julio 2022
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience at Centene.

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Centene. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general