CENTRAL DEFENSE SECURITY

3,0Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 169 evaluaciones

Business Building with very important things going on

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Management is the Problem, I could say so much, Management talk negative about the clients and the worker and I felt like if you are white you are Right and Management will take the word of a white person over a person of color Every time,YES has that GOOD OLD BUDDY SYSTEM going on .

Pros

Everybody in the building was GREAT PEOPLE EXCEPT the BITTER WHITE WOMAN, Everybody know who I'm talking about

Contras

Short breaks and no raises
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I love it meeting alot nice people

I had lot meeting lot new people helping people when need help i just love it all the boss was very nice every one get a long not no mess on the job always a happy place.

Working with experience management

Handle 3 cties as Supervisor, l also was Field Training Officer (FTO)I perform duties as Supervisor for Special Assignment in other city. A company that made sure their officers, staff are take care of, Assured each officer was highly trained and was assisted as needed. I would without hesitation to be employed as a FTO or Supervisor on Special Assignments.

Pros

Uniforms/Equipment

Short breaks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Refused to arm security in dangerous work habbit

Company doesn't have a clue how to see their employees in a safety and safe work environment.pay was not enough for what the employee were worth. I could have ran this company 100 percent better. Blindfolded.

Sucked, worse ever seen
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

a fun place to work while it lasted

It was a good place to work until Allied bought them out. after that it all went downhill. after losing 7 different managers in a 2 month time i decided the writing was on the wall and i left for another company. Very unprofessional.(allied).

Pros

great family work life

low pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good job just no management

The pay is good for the job you do management sucks they have their little favorite people even when they lie make up stories and try to be things that they're not management does not believe anything anyone tells them even though one certain person can run off four or five other security officers management does not care

Pros

Pay is good

Contras

No management no organization no communication

Stressful and No family time

In my previous position there was no work/life balance. You work non stop 24/7. The pay does not make up for it at all. They give you a truck which is kind of cool but you literally have to drive it everywhere. I couldn't make my son's graduation because I was working. They work you like a slave and pay you bs.

Pros

Truck, gas card

Everything else

Horrible management

Markesha is unprofessional, rude and will lie to cheat you out of the time you work. There is no clear line of communication with management and employees.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The pay was very low at the time I worked there for unarmed security.

Working here was not a bad experience. The pay was just too low. It depends on what client you are working with whether or not you like it or not. Some sites require patrol driving, others standing/walking, and some are sitting at desk monitoring camera or Performing security checks at jobs (Distribution Centers). Armed guards get paid more money than unarmed guards.

Pros

Working independently at some sites

Pay

I did my job

I did my job and they did not appreciate it but I love being a security guard and would love to work with anyone that would love to work with me if they will put more care into their employees it would be a great place to work like I said I love being a security guard and would love to work for another company and show how hard I can work

Great management, poor employees

The management is great. Zero complaints there. The majority of the employees are unprofessional. Show up late, no call no shows, show up not dressed properly, etc... Unfortunately, with so many employees like that, there is a high turnover rate, and more incompetent employees get hired due to the immediate need of officers. All of that bei g said, I do feel like slowly the company is building up it's good officers and weeding o he the bad ones. Overall, it's a great place to work. Just keep in mind if you haven't done security or anything like it before, people will speak ugly to you. Yell, make threats, and sometimes you even get in fights. Its not a job for someone who isn't prepared for that kind of stuff or keep a cool head.

Pros

Flexible hours, awesome management, job security

Contras

Low pay, little advancement opportunity
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Nobody seems to care what happens each day. Its major chaos

I don't really know what the answer is to solve the problem, pay?, management, all of the above. People just don't come to work or are just abusively late all the time and your left with to few officers to manage the security of the metal detectors. I always have had a good work ethic, attendance and integrity at every job I've had. But when I complained about having to few people or having been the only person on my shift try and practically run at my job, I was called a crybaby by the lieutenant. I always believed that when you communicated on how things could be better that you actually cared. Not be labeled a crybaby.

Contras

I had to eat while working a lot of the time.

No time to yourself

No help at all no rest like they didn't care at all it u got rest at all got called all times of nights had to do more than needed to could not keep manager there long

Management if horrible

The people on the job the customer and some of the co workers are cool but the place is run horribly the pay suck they really don’t want to give you raises

Horrible

Managers play games and you have to watch your hours. There is favoritism and scheduling changes 3x a week. Very disrespectful and inappropriate towards employees and women

Not a good company

The mangers not as good as they say they are not organized schedule manger will not work with you mangers got positions they are not qualified for other companies pay better
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Wouldn’t make this a permanent stop!

Entire company and management sucks not a great place to work. No advance for promotion unless you liked by someone at the office, management don’t know how to talk to you, rude. Picks who gets certain jobs/post {favoritism}.

The pay was little

They switched my managers a lot...my last one was very rude and she lied on me. So I had to find a better company that suits me. This job is for people who doesn’t mind standing on their feet the entire time working.

Excellent

Great company to work for. This was my first job when I moved to Memphis. They have flexible hours with great benefits. If this is something you would like to do this is the company I recommend.

Good job

Duties included securing stores while open and closed. Stopping shop lifters. Also securing hotels and as well as Warehouses. Signing in and out trucks.

Physical Security

A private security company that focuses on security operations and providing the necessary training for Security Officers success. A great industry leader in physical security and site placement of security personnel.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en CENTRAL DEFENSE SECURITY. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,0 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • CENTRAL DEFENSE SECURITY
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?