Chevron

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,9Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 6.040 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 6.041 evaluaciones

Regular

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Buen sueldo, bono anual que pagan en dolares, prepaga nivel gerencialReintegro de internetModalidad hibrida: 2 dias de oficina, 3 de home officePoca capacitacion y pocas oportunidades de crecimiento
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I enjoy that kind of work

I didn't enjoy the management experience at that store,I did like the work environment working with the people. It was a lit tug let stressful at times

Pros

Kinda laid back

Contras

Pay was big weekly and no where near enough per hr

Fun workplace

Nice place to work. Would recommend overall nice place good work schedule weekends off sometimes friendly management team. Not to far to drive from locat

Always busy

The workload varied however most of the time I was overworked. There was lots of favoritism which means some workers had to work harder than others. Also Women had to work a lot more than men.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good

What is the best part of working at the company?People I worked with at the storeWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?The customer is always right at every time What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Good but the boss is always right What is a typical day like for you at the company?Stocking, unpacking. Cleaning restroom
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Fun and healthy environment

I was working as a part time and I had great time doing my job with my coworkers. The stuff overall was polite and friendly, but I moved to another place.

It was okay

The job was just okay I worked all shifts mornings, afternoon and evenings and overnight the hardest part was dealing with angry customers and a lot of homeless people your mainly by yourself besides morning with mangers and when you count in on your shift.

Ok

Usually the day the day expectations are completed in one shift. Nothing too crazy. Sometimes an odd customer here and there but it was fine. Easy money but it can be better.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Benefits

Benefits should be more competitive like the other energy companies. 14th month pay should be considered too since we’re one of the leading energy company here in the philippines. Add more benefit allowances too.

Stressful job

Over 4 inspections a month not enough ours and the don't like to pay o.t . Your told one thing at manager meetings and then something different from the business consultants who hold your jobs in there hands. H.r works for company not the employee there for or good luck to you for job protection.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The greatest job ever. You would like it, you work hard you well be rewarded.

What is the best part of working at the company?Always have the best customer service with visitors What is the most stressful part about working at the company?No stressful part of nothing at this location in Comfort store.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Great people and the bosses take care of there own when needed.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Thursday and Fridays are the best days but it's a family here.

Worst Job Ever Held

Decent benefits, but still not enough pay to live anywhere near the facility. 2 hour plus commutes are common for a majority of the employees. Very competitive internally and extremely political.

Easy work

Easy work the only problem is trying to juggle tasks between customers. Especially when they have there quarterly inspections, trying to follow company policy guidelines to achieve a high score.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I worked at Chevron for 9 years and will probably return at some point. I enjoyed working there and the majority of co-workers were super smart. Management is a little cut-throat, especially during company restructuring, which is every 2-3 years.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Depending on location, you stay busy.

You need to have good customer service skills, patience and be professional. You are a tight net family with coworkers. If you are the neighborhood store you develop friendships. There's a difference in working at a corporate store and a private ownership store.

Pros

Discount on deli, private store you feel the family vibe.

Contras

Stores don't close for holidays, no medical benefits

Enjoyable & fairly easy work

What is the best part of working at the company?Customers are very friendly & management is great!What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Closing at the end of the night bc you don't know if everything balanced outWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very relaxed. You have several responsibilities but you almost always have plenty of time to do themWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Moderately busy. At different times of the day/night you have your normal "rush" & then some downtime before the next
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Loved my coworkers, manager was nice and caring, customers were wonderful.

I loved working here. Was pretty steady throughout the day, customers were always nice, had about one or two rude customers while I worked there. The manager was very sweet, got us what we needed, was fun and personable. I was definitely spoiled at that job. It was a starter job and really brought me out of my shell.

Pros

Wonderful people, easy to learn, fast paced.

No benefits

Vale sempre a pena

Qual é a melhor parte de trabalhar na empresa?Ambiente de Trabalho excelente e o facto de ser um grande e reconhecida multinacional em que a rotatividade de trabalho e constante, aprendemos todos os dias.Qual é a parte mais stressante de trabalhar na empresa?tem de ser rápido a analisar e resolver problemas simultâneosComo é o ambiente e a cultura de trabalho na empresa?Muito boa e recomendo, e perfeito
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great benefits, but not a great environment

The workplace culture is very male-oriented, and it can be hard for women to achieve higher roles. The benefits are really great, and the insurance is also good.

stay away

they don't care about anyone, their employees or the people they harm. i had ethical issues as well as financial concerns with their management. they do decent acquisitions of which i was a part of.

Very neat

Clean environment never disappointed :)They have a good amount products and gas prices are pretty good I love coming here for cofffe and the sales associates are always welcoming
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Chevron. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general