Chevron

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 5.730 evaluaciones

Excelente compañia

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Muy buena compañia, buen ambiente de trabajo con posibilidades de crecer profesionalmente
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Work life balance is king

Chevron highly promotes work life balance. They also have high regard for employee safety. One of the best workplace in the country. Career and salary progression could be a little slow though.

Pros

Work life balance

Career progression

Great place to work with a strong Safety Culture

Great place to work with a strong Safety Culture and great Operational principles. Great office environmental and good teams. Lot of learning courses.

Pros

Great teams

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun working place but needs more management

Fun working place but needs more management and more communication. I didn't feel the communication was going the right way.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Outstanding Company, Rewarding impactful work, Great people and exciting times!

Great company to work for, always gave me great opportunities and compensated me well. They heavily invested in developing my skills. Outstanding people and culture. In my career, I had the opportunity to go from Finance to Operations to Strategy and then to Business Planning. In most career paths that would have taken working for a number of different firms. Lots of flexibility with personal needs. Wonderful travel opportunities, frequently international. Can't say enough positive things about Chevron...they've been very, very good to me.

Pros

Interesting work, brilliant people.

Not many.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good employer

Good benefits and pay, good work/life balance, many opportunities in and out of your functional area, good management, good co-workers, transparent review processes, and clear company vision and goals.

They Care About the Employees

Always tried to make it a fun and safe place to work. Assisted employees after emergencies such as hurricanes and earthquakes. Good overall atmosphere. All ages employed.

Pros

Bonuses, employee recognition

Contras

Lower pay grades not rewarded as well as upper.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and good work place

Work is 8 hours remote with weekends and days off. Gives experience in Azure. Feedback depends on the team. My team is a dream team with good management and clear requirements. It supports ideas and improvements. The hardest part is DevOps and connectivity. Some DevOps build errors occur and sometimes remote connectivity issues.

Bad Magement

The managers only gave good hour and pay to themselves. They only gave good shifts to the people they considered friends.

Simple job

Good location on the freeway. Only difficulty is dealing with homeless threatening us or the establishment. Easy job. Take care of the job and the job will take care of you. You work alone anyway so it’s easy to avoid drama at the work environment. Sometimes this job is scary because you hear other stations getting robbed.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Challenging professional environment that focuses on safety and operational excellence

Good organizational processes that make is as fair as possible for all employees. It is a good company to get into when you're young and try to elevate yourself over the years.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Easy job, okay management.

The job itself has a lot of small things to learn, but once you do it is a very easy job. The people there were so kind for the most part but sometimes management was lazy and always seemed like they had "favorites".
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Basic job anyone can get

Just another corporate overlord with no real concern for their employees. Very high turnover rate for employees and management alike. Just when you develop a relationship with a supervisor or coworker they are gone. Company provides no incentives, but expects employees to go above and beyond job duties, including covering shifts for absent employees even if that means you work a double or triple shift. Will also schedule you to work night shifts followed by day shifts.

Excellent Place

Lovely place to work. Great management and great workplace culture. Learned something new every week. Kept us engaged in learning new technologies. Will recommend to anyone.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It’s great working with my coworkers. Love getting to know the regular customers.

I love working in customer service. I want customers to be satisfied with their experience and feel appreciated for their business. Also it’s easy to move forward in your career with Chevron. You’re recognized with your hard work
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It was a productive place to work

I liked it it was enjoyable for a small time they didn’t pay the best but they had good workers and management. I might try working there again one day!

Pros

Good management

Bad pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive, mission-oriented and absorbing place to work at.

Working at chevron was really important for me. I learned that to be effective, there's got to be free access to personnel and information. I got involved in company processes right from the start and was take along on all engagements.I think the best part is that chevron drives progress in leaps and bounds by creating cross-functional teams, allowing for no wall-of-confusion in project executions.The management regularly interfaces with employees to ascertain how best to enable a seamless work environment.Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all always available, depending on whenever you're at work.The hardest part of the job for me were the presentations. You'd be expected to create presentations on what you've been doing so far and how it helps the company and environment.I really enjoyed chevron!

Pros

Free lunches, easy access to persons, community building, internal improvement lectures.

Not sure
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The best company to work for ever.

The best company to work for ever. The best Safety culture. Treating everyone with respect.Genuine care and concern. Paying well with good incentives bonuses.

Great company

Best place I’ve ever worked. I had to leave for personal reasons but if I ever get the chance to go back, I would do it in a heart beat. The work is rewarding, the benefits are amazing, promotions are handled appropriately, and it’s a very family oriented company.

It’s ok

It’s ok. I like working there. Would go back and work for them again.I like the work hours. And the people and customers are very nice.a very nice work place

Pa

Great place to work. Good people. Great pay. Not a California resident. Don’t want to be. I’d gladly work for Chevron…but in Texas. The benefits alone are incentive enough to work for Chevron.

Pros

Pay

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Chevron. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,8 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Chevron
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?