Chuck Latham Associates

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 86 evaluaciones

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
What is the best part of working at the company?Awesome Dms and management, great job m-f , you can chose your own days and even the stores I go to are great people . What is the most stressful part about working at the company?I wouldn’t say stressful but I would say pay never goes up and not enough hrs.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?My schedule stores are great sometimes you can be in a store for 2 - 3 hrs due to many things to do in a store What is a typical day like for you at the company?Pretty good days more than not . You might get in one of your stores and can’t find your order!

Not Worth It

I have been merchandising for Chuck Latham Associates for 2 years. The wage was low back then and the company has NEVER given us raises. You basically put hundreds of miles on your personal vehicle, sometimes making only around $10 per town. I would not recommend working for this company.

Pros

Make your own schedule

Contras

Low wages, no advancement opportunities, wear and tear on your personal vehicle

flexibility

work completely at your own pace and schedule. expectations are clearly defined and help is available when needed. desirability of working really depends on which jobs are assigned in your area
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Remote position. You select your own schedule. Fair pay for travel time.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Must have good time management skillsWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Work alone!What is a typical day like for you at the company?Travel to stores within your area. At the stores you represent this company professionally. Perform duties as expected.. Always leave a good impression.

Liked it

Liked working in pet stores as opposed to other gen merch stores. Lots of driving and adjacent territories needing coverage get freesamples sometimes
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

No advancement, high turnover, no management encouragement

No room for growth in the company, management doesn't know how to manage their time and priorities, feedback fell flat and no one listened. A lot of repetition and things that felt pointless, and ended up looking unprepared and incompetent in front of others.

Not just a number.

This is by far the best company I've ever worked for. The management is very skilled, professional and available. With zero experience I've developed some great relationships working witH CLA. With the remoteness of where I live, there was not anyone to train me in person. However, the resources available online as well as over the phone have been endless. I've been able to turn a VERY part time job, into an almost full time job. I'm grateful to have been given the opportunity to learn grow and ENJOY my work life! It's a great feeling to know that your not worker #11237289, I've truly become "a most valuable asset"
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A good job if you need a flexible schedule

A good job to have if you need a part time job or flexible schedule. Management is nice and easy to work with. They pay a base pay plus mileage.you can make your own schedule and work when you want as long as you get all your assignments done on time. They give you a month to complete your assignments. there wasn't enough work for it to be a full time job.

Pros

make your own schedule, they pay for mileage, management is nice

Contras

you have to pay for your own gas up front, independent contractor position, not enough work

Great environment, flexible hours

I worked as a Brand Ambassador for several pet food companies. I was hired with a phone call for a part-time position facing customers in local pet stores. I was able to pick and choose my locations and times I worked. Any questions I had, I was able to call or email my supervisor. I never actually met anyone else who worked with Chuck Latham, but the paychecks were real!

Very flexible & independent

This job was wonderful for me as it was very flexible & independent. The admin was really nice & helpful. The only drawback was that I lived in a super small place & there were only two stores to handle. The pay was fair.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive fun company to work with.

This company offers flexible hours and great pay. This is great for someone in school or looking for an extra source of income. You are prepared with materials needed before each shift and the line of communication is great.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Do not work for CLA expecting a career

CLA is no different than any other merchandising firm out there currently. They will promise you whatever you need to hear to get them through the next big reset or keep the contract another year, but if you're expecting fair pay or hours, look elsewhere. The only benefit, and this is a big one for some people, is you get to work around pets.

Pros

pets.

poor pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great management, fair pay, relatively easy straightforward tasks that if you have questions management is great about helping with. Really for anyone looking for a fun and flexible job this would be perfect and I definitely recommend it.

Fun if passion for pets

Daily tasks involve out of stock reports with occasional random merchandiser duties. Flexible schedule, choose what day and time to work. District managers are there for resources and monthly phone conferences. Reimbursement for travel time and outside expenses
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun job. Lots of different kinds of little jobs.

I enjoy this job very much. It’s fun, easy to do, and lots of different tasks each month keeps it interesting! You do have to be self motivated and detail oriented to make sure you get all your jobs done! Bonus you get to pet dogs in feed and pet stores!

Pros

Easy, not a lot of boss over your shoulder work.

Contras

Lots of driving, must be very self motivated
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great flexibility, with pretty responsive supervisors

I have been working at CLA for about 2 years now, and I can say that I enjoy the job. Management is very respectful, responsive, and keeps good communication. The pay is well within line of the work at hand. There is some heavy lifting, and for me, lots of travel. But travel time, mileage reimbursement, and solid pay help workout most of the cons in my mind. This is a second job for me, that helps pay for extras that I would like to have, so the benefits are not something I completely look at. This is not a job for someone that doesn't want to travel. My area is very large, but I like it, since it puts more money in my pocket. Very few cons overall that I have found, and those are only when someone is out on vacation, and you need a question answered.

Pros

Flexibility, travel, communication

Contras

Redundancy, travel, takes time to achieve benefit level
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

flexible schedule, goof for self starter personality

This is a good job if you are a self starter, don't mind working alone but around new people, don't mind traveling / driving to get to your different work locations. Pay was decent, but travel pay and mileage could have been higher to be fair. I had a great manager and I truly enjoyed my time as an ASR for CLA. This was a part time position and I needed full time work but in the right situation I would apply again for certain.

Pros

flexible schedule

Contras

only PT, wear and tear on personal car

Flexibility

I make my own schedule, work independently, and get great support from my supervisor. It is part-time, supplemental income for me and because I can shuffle stores around if something comes up, it works well with my other job and my personal life.

Pros

I work independently, flexible schedule, decent pay for part-time work

Contras

Only work the first 3 weeks of the month, then about 4 hours the last week.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I get my work done well within deadlines

Overall I have been very happy with this company. I've been treated well and able to plan work around my schedule and always met deadlines. My supervisor holds monthly conference calls to review expectations to meet common goals.

Pros

Mileage plus hourly wages in store.

Flexible hours

Flexible work hours as long as completed by deadline. Full instructions included for monthly projects and assistance as need. Monthly virtual meetings for feed back and learning. Friendly work environments.

Pros

Flexible hours. Management always available.

Contras

Low or varying amount of hours

Changed my life

I love the work and the travel. I've been all over the USA and got to see and do things I would not have otherwise. The company takes care of all travel and my crew is my road family. The pay could be better but we work a lot of hours so the net isn't bad. Travel pay and per diem are fair.

Pros

Seamless travel arrangements, great crew

Contras

Gig work, no guaranteed hours. (This is known upfront)
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Chuck Latham Associates. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general