Chuy's
3.9 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Chuy's

3.7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 772 evaluaciones

No hay compromiso de parte de los managers en cuanto a la estabilidad laborar y ascensos

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
siempre te recalcan los aspectos negativos, la ayudante de cocina es grocera y racista, te sacan si no hay costumens hay un buen ambiente entre companeros, lo mas dificil es el area de cocina y preparacion caliente es un trabajo a presion, pocas horas de trabajo por tanto baja remuneracion
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Used to be a great place to work.

Overworked and under paid. Manager turnover is high because they do not staff enough managers, and expect you to do the work of two managers for a crazy low salary.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

If you like to be overworked and call this restaurant your 2nd home this is the job for you

My coworkers were always fun to work with and were never the problem, but management (even the regional management) was always the problem. They could never get the schedule right even though we had enough staff members. I liked working there, but I did not like that I only received 1 day off ,and constantly had to work 3-4 doubles a week.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Amazing work place. People are awesome.

It’s a amazing working place and environment. But it’s a nice part time gig I wouldn’t fully depend on this place if you don’t have too. The people are great

Pros

-Managers are more than willing to work with you when scheduling, Everyone helps out during the shift, the money is better on nights and weekend shifts

Contras

Servers and togo people aren’t paid what they are worth.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Easy money, fun but frustrating environment

Culture and coworkers at Chuy’s were too notch. Money is easy to make if you’re good at up selling and working tables. However management would make baffling decisions which impacted income potential.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Casual

Fun work environment. It can either be super fast paced or very slow. I get along with a lot of my coworkers as well which can make the job fun. Decent money

Pros

Flexible schedule

No breaks

Easy Money

Just like any server job. Obtain the menu and know how to sell it. Good money to make. Working hours arent bad but working doubles and still paying for your meal was ridiculous.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun work environment but depends on the manager

The main manager at my workplace was super nitpicky, but the other managers were really nice. Otherwise, there wasn't too much pressure and it was easy to get along with other coworkers

Pros

Work environment aesthetics

Contras

Still have to pay for food

Exhausting work

I worked as a server and it was very intense and exhausting work for what they pay was. I've worked other jobs as a server and I got paid much better for a better work environment.

Fun and chill

It was a very laid back environment and I really liked how flexible the schedule was and management was nice too. They trained me really well and were very kind and sympathetic.

Pros

Nice

Employees feel like family

It was a great place to work. Teamwork plays a major role in the daily runnings of things. My co workers where some of the best people I have worked with.

Great positive experience

Enjoyed my position, great coworkers, Great leadership. I don’t have any complaints very similar to any server bartender job for arestaurant. Enjoyed my time.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun workplace and great staff

Alright work environment pay is good and free food every shift is nice friendly bond between staff and managers are understanding and received really great training

Great people

Great people, great managers, the workload is a bit high, but all in all worth it. The company does some good stuff and that feels nice. Fun and interesting shirts

Pros

Cheap work shirts, food discount, flexibility

No breaks, no benefits
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great culture among the employees, but scheduling is a nightmare

If you work here, expect to work double shifts for most of your weekly schedule. The restaurant industry is aching badly, and you can definitely feel it here. Scheduling is a big issue, when you're scheduled to get off at a certain time, it is rare to actually leave at that time. You have to submit a request for an off day three weeks in advance, yet you don't get your own work schedule until half a week before it starts. Also, you can't just say "I can't be at work this, this, and this day." you have to request off and even if you do it way ahead of time sometimes they still schedule you and tell you the shift is still yours to take care of.

Pros

Nice people to work with. Supportive environment and respectful employees.

Contras

No work/life balance whatsoever - This restaurant will become your life if you work here
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and genuinely fun at times

Don’t get me wrong it’s a fun place to work at. And the people there are so incredibly sweet. But you simply get a bit tired of it quickly. Besides that the atmosphere is amazing and lifting there.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

productive and great work environment for a first serving job

absolutely love this job and the people I work with. super amazing management and staff. the environment is such a great family environment and i’m always so happy to go to work. does get busy at times but not too busy to handle. make great tips and the managers will work with you to keep you happy with your schedule

Pros

50% discount

Contras

no real breaks when you’re on the clock

Easy Going Environment

I worked at Chuy's first as a server and quickly moved up to bartender as they often promote from within if you are good at your job. The culture is easy going and good work environment.

Pros

shift meal when you work a double

Contras

no real breaks when you're on the clock

Bad management

Mangers do not care about you, dont care about your skill or how hard you're willing to work. Dont try to make situations better and they like to gossip a lot. They're the reasons business is decreasing.

Contras

No breaks, lack of care and passion, not clean

To Go Specialist

The job was okay. Just stressful most of the time. You have to be very quick with orders. You do not want to have customers waiting. Overall, coworkers helped me out. I like the job overall just stressful.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Decent pay, but not worth the drama or toxicity.

My experience with Chuy’s started out pretty okay and some coworkers were really fun but I quickly grew tired and exhausted. Receiving threats from servers and then offensive terms by managers was upsetting. Also never got a break, even for 6 or 7 hours straight at a time.

Pros

Decent pay

Contras

Rude coworkers, unprofessional managers, short to no breaks.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Chuy's. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general