Clark Associates

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 178 evaluaciones

Eh

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Is fairly easy depending on what you are doing that day but can get very exhausting, difficult and unfair very quick. No room for growth and very cheap owner
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Unorganized Documentation. Blames you if you can't figure out their mess.

Supervisor wasn't even there on my first day. Very critical of you for not knowing their process even though you just started. Their documentation is poorly worded and unorganized. They've acknowledged this and still put the blame on you for not navigating their mess.

Great

Great place to work, supported, seen and heard. Great flexibility and family oriented. They get work/life balance is important. Free food often or at a discount.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great company but management could use some eq training

I have worked there three years and worked my butt off to get moved up. My supervisor made me feel like nothing I did was good enough and said my work ethic needed work! I have never in my life been questioned about my work ethic Bc I have always worked hard and helped others when I can. This company undervalues their employees and works them like they are robots and that to me is not what a company should be.

14 junio 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback. One of Clark's cultural pillars is doing the right thing, both for employees and customers. Because of this, our goal is for employees at Clark to feel valued and supported. Employees, including managers, are trained in emotional intelligence and expected to present feedback in a respectful and professional manner.We encourage employees to speak with either their direct manager or leadership about interpersonal concerns. However, an anonymous form is also available for employees to submit feedback if they feel uncomfortable addressing an issue with management directly.Clark is a reflection of the great people who work here. To help employees feel valued, the leadership team plans monthly employee appreciation programming and conducts annual benefit and pay benchmarking. Your review has been shared with leadership.

Horrible work place

The management is horrible. There’s clicks in the management. They treat you like you’re peon. You’re overworked and used. You’re definitely not appreciated but they try to make it seem like you are and like they care. If you are looking for a poor work environment with horrible management this is the place for you.

2 mayo 2022
We have several avenues for giving feedback on a poor experience with your manager and want to respond to the issues you raised. Not only is an Employee Experience team available to address concerns with recruitment, community outreach, benefits, training and employee relations, but we also have a chain of support in leadership with an open door policy that employees can come to with concerns. Additionally, employees have regular one-on-one check-ins with Team Leads, Assistant Managers and Shift Managers.Our Distribution Center has an anonymous QR Code that gives employees the opportunity to provide feedback 24/7. Frontline team members provide feedback for their managers that is reviewed by Senior Leadership in a yearly 360 review survey. We also conduct an annual survey regarding culture. During our last 360 Review, which included 435 separate survey submissions, the management team averaged a 4.31 out of 5 across 14 categories.The WebstaurantStore offers weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly employee recognition initiatives and the entire building is treated to a special event annually to celebrate the success of the building. We are actively seeking out even more opportunities to recognize our teams and are currently installing monitors across the building that will be used, among other things, to display recognition. We are also developing more volunteer opportunities so that our great team members can increase face time with our community in conjunction with giving back. Our team continues to work on development and training courses for the entire team to help them, -

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Clark really cares

After working at Clark Associates for almost a year, I feel confident in saying that the culture is very family orientated. They are flexible and fair. They promote from within the company consistently and make you feel heard. Great company.

Pros

Free snacks and coffee. Great people and support

22 febrero 2022
Thank you for your feedback! We are proud of the culture we have built here at Clark and are happy to hear that you feel heard in your role.

Clark Associates, Inc. - Employee Focused and Dedicated to Great Outcomes

Clark Associates, Inc. is made up of strategically designed companies that meet unique market demands in the food service, equipment, and supplies industry. At the center is a group of shared services (Training & Development, Employee Experience, Payroll, etc.) that feed into all of these smaller companies. I've found that the common outcome in every situation our company has worked through is a legitimate focus on answering the questions, "is this ethical, is it aligned to our business principles, and does it honor the people that work for us?" It is a company that provides the opportunity for growth for those that are hungry enough to go after it. For that reason, the type of employee that is attracted here is someone who is passionate, driven , and is comfortable with risk.This company is privately held meaning that decisions that are made are free of bureaucracy and "red tape." I can truly say that I am excited to go to work each day.

Pros

A genuine sense of trust, respect, and autonomy. Financial compensation is well ahead of the curve.

Na

22 febrero 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We appreciate your insight on the way you see Clark solving problems. We are always looking for employees who are humble, hungry, and smart, and looking to grow in their career. Keep up the great work!

Genuinely Stressed

Training is intense but I left feeling just as lost as when I started. I was stressed and unhappy the entire time. I don't know how people work here long term. I wouldn't reccomend it.

4 febrero 2022
Thank you for your feedback on our onboarding process. Employee satisfaction and management are important to us. To help new hires feel comfortable with our systems, our development team starts with a 2-week program of face-to-face “classes, recorded lectures, and online tutorials. Employees are then given a series of practical exercises and semi-guided production tasks with increasing complexity until they are fully functioning team members. Throughout all of this, new developers are encouraged to collaborate and coordinate with the rest of the team and ask for help when needed. Managers are trained to help employees adapt to both our company culture and their workload. We are sorry to hear that this process did not help you feel confident in the role and have shared your feedback with management for further review.

Highly dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.

Things move super fast at Clark, which is a plus if you're a hard and driven worker. The environment is very non-corporate - management encourages all employees to be independent and take risks.

Pros

Good compensation, highly dynamic environment, never boring

Contras

For the wrong personality, the pace of work and dynamic environment could be a challenge

4 febrero 2022
We appreciate your honest feedback. During interviews, we try to make sure that the candidate is the best fit for the role they're applying for, and if not, we encourage all hiring managers to look for other opportunities within the company that could be a better fit. Management should foster creativity and growth and we appreciate that you acknowledged your experience.

Great place to work - Definitely recommend

I really have nothing bad to say - this company was a great company to work for and I am thankful for the time that I spent with them! My manager really cared about my growth and set me up for a lot of success.

Pros

discount lunches, positive culture, good pay, lots of responsibility

Contras

This is a company that is growing quickly, so it is a very fast paced environment. Not for everyone

4 febrero 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to hear that you had such a positive experience while working at Clark. We are always looking to improve our employee experience, so we appreciate your feedback.

It can be an awesome place to work, but leadership can be lacking at times.

Working at Clark can be extremely fun and you can learn a lot as well, depending on your position. I strongly feel like the company really cares for its employees and tries to give good incentives for both hard work and healthy choices, it can be fast paced but also easy going depending on position. Where I feel it falls short is leadership and management, even though they have an open door policy I feel like things take forever to get addressed or not at all. Which can often lead to stress and tension amongst fellow coworkers.

Pros

Employee discounts, fun events, helpful benefits, 401K

Contras

Leadership is lacking, depending on position you could feel alienated or underappreciated.

4 febrero 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad to hear that you had an overall positive experience while working here. We work to train our management to provide their teams with both a safe and supportive environment as well as open and honest communication. We encourage all employees to express their concerns and have constructive conversations with their managers. Our goal is to ensure that employees’ concerns and ideas are addressed quickly. As such, we recently implemented Employee Experience Advisory Groups- small groups from each division that represent (ideally) every department where participants meet monthly and speak into aspects of the employee experience including diversity and inclusion, training and growth opportunities, compensation and perks, communication, work environment, and more. Our intention is to quickly implement the ideas brought forth in these groups and continue to make Clark Associates a great place to work.We have reached out to the senior management to follow through with the concerns mentioned.

The culture is unlike any place I have worked at. They are still growing and management is growing to. It's not perfect but if you have a great work ethic and a great attitude you will succeed. In my own opinion a lot of the turn over is from the people not hitting the culture standard. Yes, the culture is put into account when they are keeping an employee. In my experience most employers would say something about culture and that would be the end of it. Not Clark they mean it. That's why I have been there for 2 years and plan to be there for a long time to come! The insurance is high at first. But it gradually goes down. The Operations manager is always trying to figure out the best way to meet production demands and make sure his employees have time with their families. Work/life balance means a lot to the Operations manager. Just keep in mind they are still growing so things switch up to find the best way to find that balance.

Pros

Work/life balance, pay, culture, job security

Contras

The insurance is high at first

Job Seeker Beware

To be a tenured employee you only have to be there 3 months. We lost so many people I stopped learning names because there was no point because they wouldn’t be there next week anyways. The supervisors and DM’s will harass you if they feel like you’re doing something that they don’t like. The health insurance is $300 a month for 1 person. They made you stay over with no warning and wouldn’t tell you when you’d get to leave for the night. You were constantly reminded of how many applicants they have and that “if you don’t want this job there’s plenty of people who do” and how they claimed to have a stack of applications as high as the ceiling. But yet we were always short staffed everyday.

Pros

Free food pretty regularly

Contras

Management is terrible, health insurance prices, everything really

I love working at Web!

Web is a great place the work. The culture and work life balance are fantastic! Everyone is always willing to help out and I always feel supported. Highly recommend this company!

Great

Great overall company, huge opportunities if you want them and apply yourself. The benefits are some of the best around. There’s a hand up of you take them.

Pros

Benefits, flexibility.

Excellent Culture that values character

As someone generally fairly smart, creative, and hardworking, but without a specific field or career in mind, I always wanted to find a place that valued the ability to learn develop, and quickly contribute to the success of the team. I found this at Clark Associates, when I didn't expect to as it seems more and more jobs just focus on degrees and past experience. This is a great place to start a new career, employee growth is invested in, and opportunities for advancement are there for those who are dedicated to learning, growing, and making their team and company better. As someone brought in not due to my experience or pre-existing know how, but for my mindset, willingness to learn and contribute, I am beyond grateful to have found this place.

Pros

Great company culture

Contras

Driven environment - not for everyone

Strong Growth, Moral Compass, and Culture

I came from leadership in public education and knew that a shift to private industry would require a company that focused on people first. After having the ability to be an informal part of meetings by those in leadership at Clark, it became clear that there was something special happening at Clark. In short, they hire great people (humble, hungry, and smart) as their foundation knowing that doing so puts the company in a position for success no matter what the future holds. I've found great autonomy and challenge in my role...I'm genuinely excited to come to work in the morning. The culture is supportive while ensuring that "the best" is cultivated from one another. In order to inspire strong collaboration, all employees go through an investigation of skills and growth areas throughout onboarding. This insures that communication is clear and that talents/skills can be utilized effectively.Clark Associates is a solid company on all fronts that leaves individuals feeling proud being a part of the organization.

Pros

Ethical Leadership, Driven Team Members, State of the Art Facilities, and Strong Growth Opportunities

Na
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A great place if you enjoy mindless work and poor management

Material handler for the company. Work is easy. You pull items using a scanner, build pallets with merchandise and drop pallets off at the dock to be consolidated and loaded onto the trailers. You do have stringent metrics, and missing any of the metrics results in losing points and affecting your future raises. The company itself does not have an HR department. Issues do not get resolved in a timely fashion. Supervisors are inefficient and ineffective; they typically spend most of their day sitting in the offices instead of actively working with their team.The company does make you take an intrusive personality test upon hiring. They publish your results on their internal social media site. You can't opt out of this.To anyone considering applying, your first 60 days are a probationary period if you are hired on directly with the company. You will be under the microscope, and can be fired for the slightest infraction of the rules. You do not get holidays or vacation time during the probationary period. Once you are past the 60 day mark, be prepared for tough metrics to hit, constant coaching and a whole lot of employee turnover

Beware!!!

You are Replaceable they make you feel that way from day 1.Company doesn't cover Covid Sick Pay Like 90% of other company's. I was out sick from the August 27th to September 7ths (when I returned to work) not only did I not have the Vaction time to cover that week I also didn't get Mondays holiday Pay because I couldn't cover the Covid forced time off. They have no actual HR person, they have no other person to talk to about how the place is ran and how there is no Accountability for anyone there, and there is extram favoritism and it's for the people that mess up and aren't held accountable for there work ethics. Those that have Excellent work ethics are treated like nothing!! The Video of the CEO they show you makes the place sound like one big happy family and makes it look like they treat you like a Human not just a Number.

Pros

Pay, Benefits, Hours worked

Contras

Work Eithic, Feeling that you are Replaceable from Day one, No Sick pay No, Covid Sick Pay

Horrible management.

Terrible experience. The management is horrible and there’s no opportunity to move up there. You’re just a number to them. They pay good, but the non sense you have to put up with is crazy.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great perks, burger truck in the summer

As long as you are the managers buddy you can pretty much do what you want. Extra smoke breaks, spend entirely too much time on a task. Too much blatant favoritism. Scanners are junk and systems are always down. Completely out of space at our location, but deliveries keep coming.

Pros

Birthday treats, burger truck

Working conditions

7 septiembre 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We do not support favoritism or bias in the workplace. We work to train our managers on how to effectively and efficiently lead their teams. While we do offer fun benefits to our teams, we are always working to continue making the workplace a safer and more positive environment. Along with this, our IT department leaders continue to meet with each location weekly to try and work through any scanner issues that the location may be having. Through this, we have seen great progress. Your concerns have been shared with management for further review.

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Clark Associates. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general