CohnReznick

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 196 evaluaciones

Lovely new premises

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Enjoyed working there overall. I worked on various projects. Advancement is tough. Competition within the group exists and sometimes tough to overcome.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great company - generous benefits and time off

Was a very good place to work. Understanding partners let you have flexibility on PTO days - 2 full weeks of firm closing during the year as well. Well run HR department and great onboarding process.

Pros

Pay, benefits, Pto

It's still a CPA firm with deadlines & deliverables

Teamwork

My experience with this company was outstanding. The opportunities I was afforded along with the team philosophy made it a great place to work. I relocated and they didn't have an office where I moved.

Pros

Team building events

IT Service Desk = Burnout + Mental Health Problems

I just started a few months back at the IT service desk and I cannot begin to explain how stressful this role is. Day in and day out you are dealing with back-to-back calls, frustrated users, and unrealistic demands from SR-level management.SR mgmt does very very little to help fix the process issues that cause the calls in the first place.There is no room to grow here and to be honest working in this job has caused me to get severe mental health issues. I had to use Spring health provided by CR to get help for the burnout and depression this role has caused me. I truly don't understand how a company has a role that gives such a bad employee experience. I have been working with my therapist and they suggest that I apply elsewhere for work since this role is a detriment to my mental health.I wouldn't wish this on anyone else, the lack of pay - burnout, and feeling like you are constantly underperforming really hurts.If I could tell management 1 thing it would be to change the experience for the service desk staff, increase pay/bonuses, and reward hard work. Also fix the issues that cause the calls to come in and make sure the service desk is staffed fully, we all feel like we are drowning in work and have severe burnout. The busy season I heard is the worst and I am hoping to have another position by then.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Kept in the dark where you stand with the company

If you enjoy public accounting then you may as well go to one of the big 4 who pay a higher salary. There is a lack of communication from the top to bottom.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

It's a great place to work, I started knowing absolutely nothing about this and I'm very appreciative they took a chance. I have learned so much and en not having to drive into an office every day.

Productive and fun

Fun culture with activities to keep us entertained during busy season. Pretty standard accounting firm that doesn’t try to be who they are not. Competitive compensation.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Only good for b.com freshers and for CA pursuing candidates to stay for a year or so

The work is good as it's outsourced from the US firm but the pay is very less for the work done and no other employee benefits. The management team at Chennai is not very nice.

Pros

They are flexible to allow leave after Jan to April busy season

Contras

Less salary and no employee benefits except leave.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Flexible hours during busy season and outside of busy season

Flexible managers allow you to work mon-fri during busy season even though most managers, partners, and even senior associates would prefer you to work Saturday. Some coworkers are toxic and passive aggressive. Managers are too close to certain cliques.

Pros

Off busy season hours are extremely flexible, You can take Friday off if you do all your work Monday to Thursday after meeting 37.5 hours

Contras

Some managers are toxic and passive aggressive, You think you can trust your seniors but you cannot. Staff are quite toxic.

Decent overall

Benefits are decent. Jeans professional dress code is cool. Fun company events. Laid back culture. Strong recruitment of recent college graduates and interns.

Pros

Generous time off

Yearly lay offs

Awful place to work

It truly is just an awful place to work. They just don't care about their employees at all. The day I gave my two weeks notice was literally one of the happiest days of my life.

Too many to list

The Worst Firm

This review is for the Parsippany office, the audit department is poorly run, you will get assigned to a ton of messy clients that drag on for months and are severely understaffedEveryone here is very pushy and expects you to be on call all times of the day. I always felt uncomfortable here because everyone was unhelpful, rude, and standoffishThis office is very cliquey and favoritism decides your promotions, raises/bonuses, and projects you are assigned toCompensation is low and bonuses are almost non-existentI would not recommend for anyone to work here
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place, but pace yourself

Company is a great place to work. There are truly amazing people that work with you to help you succeed. They truly care for you and are always willing to teach.

Pros

work from home, 20+ days PTO, friendly coworkers and staff

Contras

work/life balance, burn out is real if you start off with too much

Great Please to work

This company cares about its employees. The benefits are really great and overall I think it is a good place to work. Sometimes the hours can be a little long.

Good Place to Work

Overall there is a good culture within the team. There has been a good amount of turnover recently which is expected but they seem to be doing their best to hire new talent.

Practice Management

CohnReznick overall is a good company. I love the team I support, but the team is lean and often underwater. Because we are not on the sales side of the business we often have to fight for headcounts. My team keeps me going. There are people in the firm that certainly support me from all levels of the firm. This is specifically for the non client services side of the business. I can't speak to the life of someone on the tax and audit side.

Pros

company culture

Contras

Not as valued as client facing or tax side of the business.

Great place to start

Great place to start work. Be careful, a lots of gossip and unfar tritment occur. However, lots of flexibility and good resources. Softwares could be working better.

Pros

Good resources

Contras

Not paying fairly, a lots of gossip
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Long hours during busy season which is expected in public accounting; however, busy season hours can drag on past May. Compensation is also lower than other public accounting firms.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to work for if you don't mind the hours.

Well established company with a good HR team. Very well-organized onboarding process. Lots of resources. Management is good and the partners and directors are quality people overall. Lots of training in the first year and available online training after that (as desired). Work-life balance is non-existent during busy seasons; be ready to work 65 hours per week in the busy season. The company will feed you every night. Travel can be part of the job yet very flexible if you can not do it. Middle "management" (3rd year-4th year senior's) can be a challenge for new associates. Some of them can disrespect the work schedule of the newbies thriving on the fear of the review for the assignments; lack of transparency regarding the time allocated for engagements.Second-year associates are battle-tested; every minute must be billable. Lots of work. The job has a very steep learning curve as any big public accounting firm. The company offers a good career path if you are okay with that culture. A partnership is achievable since mandatory retirement is 60 years old.

Pros

Lots of training, resources and good people.

Contras

Long hours in busy season, adapting to the culture can be a challenge.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

helpful environment but high expectations

a lot of help for a difficult job. team is very fun, there are team outings that the company pays for, and pleasant work environment. but company is very conservative with money and can sometimes be a little behind in technology as a result.

Pros

fun events, helpful environment

Contras

difficult/not straight forward job, conservative environment

Poor management and morale

Poor management you are only recognized for what you do wrong. You can help 99 out of 100 people and it is the one squeaky wheel that you are called out for.

Poor management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en CohnReznick. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,3 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • CohnReznick
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?