ConocoPhillips

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 1.289 evaluaciones

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
la cultura de la empresa en general es muy buena , te permite desarrollarte profesionalmente. esta integrada por grandes profesionales de los cuales aprendi muchisimo. una muy buena experiencia laboral.

Pros

Seguro medico, ayudas especiales

Great learning experience

I was lucky to work with some great and intelligent people who I learned a lot from. I met some great colleagues and friends. Sometimes could be busy and stressful

Excelent working environment.

To be honest I can't recall one bad day working with ConocoPhillips. It's that type of environment where you wake up happy each morning looking forward to see you coworkers and get on with the intensity of your job. Each week we had meetings with contractors and after meeting we had coffee and snack morning little chat and back to work. The most enjoyable part was when we completed a stage of the job and went on site with the engineers and other staff to see the product and/or part being installed or transported to the site if it was offshore. After such success was celebration time. There was no hard day when you are working with supportive and great coworkers and with a great profesional boss.

Great work/life balance. Unbeatable benefits

ConocoPhillips offers a hybrid work schedule, as well as flexible schedules to provide you with every other friday off. The 401k contributions are UNREAL. Can't be beat.

Pros

Benefits, culture, time-off, work/life balance

Contras

Unsure about progression, doesn't love change

Production

Great place to work, Good pay. Long hours. Good time good people. 3 weeks on 3 off. Good equipment. Supervisors are a little shady. Co- workers like to tattle tell. Very strict on PPE.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Safety first . Always have people you can count on , for any reason. After hours. Weekend are always planned.

Stop work abilities. Quick answers to questions. Team work. Safety meeting allows us to ask questions and get answers. Good communication is ideal. They will ask you if you want to work the weekend or overtime.

Tempat kerja

Slma saya bekerja,saya dan keluarga merasa sangat bahagia.lingkungan kerja yang sangat nyaman dan seimbang dengan pendapatan
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Overall it is a people company. Good learning opportunities.I have said all. Not sure why I am being prompted here, unable to finish my survey.

Good company to work with. Overall it is a people company. Good learning opportunities.Bad experience with management. Unable to reach the higher ups when had issue with my supervisor.

Pros

Good medical insurance

Contras

Can't reach higherup over the supervisor in case of issues.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Throw people away before retirement

I wouldn’t waste my life here they fire everyone Before retirement.And treat contractors like garbageI worked there for 30 yrs.Very poor work culture

Contras

Managers are always scheming to take away from workers

we were a family.

More than a work experience, it was a well taught class on organizational behavior and culture. In a country where evil became customary, this company came to show everyone who worked there a different and productive way of working. We learn that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. Leadership, teamwork, focus, rapid response to emergencies, forecasting/anticipation, became responsibilities distributed to all in a balanced way. All colleagues who worked with us continue to talk to us since the COP left Angola. ConocoPhillips left the country but did not leave our hearts. As an HR, I can safely say that the COP has changed my being both professionally and personally. I dream of being part of it again. Me and everyone else.

Pros

Empathy, Foresight, Caring for workers

Resist the financial crisis

Constantly extended tours

I was never let off the boat when I was supposed to be. All of the paid leave I gathered I was never allowed to use. And even though I have the training and experience they make you start at the bottom and work your way up. Other than that it was a decent job
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great benefits very bad management

Human Resources at Corporate Office is trying very hard to offer good benefit and culture. However, middle and line supervisors/management are very traditional, old school and unsecured of their own positions. My manager was very polite and positive in front of his superiors and HR. However, he treated people that worked for him as if were his untrusted servants.

Pros

Pay and benefits. Flexible time

Contras

Managers are so unsecure about their own positions, Corporate and field relationship is very antagonistic.

It's badass

It struck me how comfortable and awesome they is. Almost every day they shuffling. Everything is moist in the dark places. Do you feel me? I alre a dying know
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to learn and grow

Upper management seemed to be a bit overwhelmed and snappy at times. The older people had a very hard time with 14 on/off. There was a bit too much change at times with people constantly moving around.

Pros

Collaboration

Contras

The superintendents would fly off the handle regularly, likely from the stress

Unprofessional management

They did not value the veterans that worked for them, very biased management. Buddy system that doesn’t allow quality personnel to advance and a very stagnant job
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The people are great and you will make lifelong friends

Its a great place to work. There's not much incentive to be innovative, actually if you disagree with management, well just know you're going to be laid off. If you kiss butt well, then you'll move up in this company.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Discrimination between permanent and contract staff is uncontrol

In ConocoPhillips contract staff is just like a servant to permanent staff, all the hard work that had been done by contract staff is not value as supposed to be, normally all the work credits will goes to permanent staff.

Suasana Pekerjaan di Conoco Philips

Suasana kerja yang nyaman dan kantor nya cukup besar. Semua karyawan saling berkimunikasi sesama karyawan tidak memandang jabatan. Seluruh ruangan kantor sangat fresh dan harum dengan Air condition central dack.

Pros

Untuk makan siang kebanyakan membawa dari rumah, karena sebagian besar karyawan di Conoco Philips orang asing.

Jam istirahat
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Decent pay for where it is at

Conoco has some decent workers with them, They pay decently well for the area as well.Having benefits is a huge plus as well.Contractors are given the short end of the stick

Productive and friendly environment

Over all I had a great time working with Conocophillips I recamond others to work there is a great.If you stay at camp good facilities over there but you feel you cutoff from your family for 14 day or so.They have 14 on 14 off schedule.

Pros

N/a

N/a
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great company with many benefits

A typical day at work would be 8-16 hrs for a non-exempt position. A typical week would be 5-6 days. Like many companies; it sometimes was who you knew not what you knew that got you where you wanted to go. Even with that I enjoyed working there and developed many skills with opportunities.

Pros

Many benefits and chances for savings

Contras

Could have long hours without relief or praise for outstanding work.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en ConocoPhillips. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,9 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • ConocoPhillips
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?