Continuum Global Solutions

2,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 1.074 evaluaciones

Buen ambiente para labora, aprender y mostrar sus habilidades

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Tuve muy buena experiencias, aprendí mucho, donde pude demostrar mis habilidades.

Ok

Company's good, ig. We're working from home and company provided the equipment. I just had a trauma from my TL because even though you asked permission that you will just go to the restroom, he will call you multiple times on messenger even after a minute that you change your aux.

Fun

Nice workplace you get support wether you work from home or on site. . Management is ok. Not enough supervisors there’s help. Take about 30-40 call a day

Run!

The company only cares about sales and not the sanity of their employees. Felt like I constantly lied to customers due to the responses that SME's would give for issues. Be prepared to work past your end time due to being suck on really long calls due to lack of support and mean customers. Management sucks.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun work place, very productive, proactive, family oriented, and supportive.

I love working for continuum because of the set shifts, opportunities to grow within the company, and how supportive and family oriented they are. Regardless of what life situations are thrown at you your leadership team will support you to the best of their ability and do whatever they can to accommodate you. I can work, be a mom, and a full time student all in one and not worry about losing my job or having to make a sacrifice. I love it.

Pros

Great leadership, family oriented, opportunities for growth

Contras

The company insurance isn’t accepted by many providers in my state.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Productive and Safe during the Covid era

Working from home works because I rather be in the comfort of home with the pandemic happening and new challenges ever since then. It is safer for me especially with my health that I stay safe.

Pros

Work from home

Contras

Needing a manager callCan be challenging
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Under paid for the amount of work done

This company uses negative enforcement to manage their employees. There is a high turn over rate, and even after stepping into a position that requires me to manage others and assist with their training my pay rate did not increase. They offer temporary advancement opportunities such as a temporary supervisor and are quick to remind you that it’s temporary not necessarily earned. They do not value their employees as they should and instead let it be known that you are replaceable. I was fortunate to have a great supervisor who encouraged me. But the company as a whole is extremely stressful to work for and they pay is well below what it should be. It was fully remote and only available to Texas residence, and I learned that in other states you had to be a certified Pharmacy Tech to do my job. I believe this is how they manage to underpay their employees since they don’t require this certification for this job in Texas.

It wasn't good

The training was great. Great trainer however when you go to nesting. The people aren't really helpful, The calls were non stop and it was pretty stressful
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to work but unreal expectations

Love my job got fired because of metrix. They raised the amount you had to sell from 15.00 to 55.00 so now if your not selling anything you will lose your job. I didnt sign on for sales but yet was made to do it anyway.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Company is like all other call centers

You're literally a number. They don't care about you. They don't tell you what's going on. They micro manage everything. And an AI listens to everything you say. And grades you. It's pretty stupid and lazy. I wouldn't recommend you work here.

Unreliable

Management sucks. Get thrown into different departments with more work but little pay. Expect too much with little past. Get rushed off the phone with customers
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The company is horrible right down to the management

This company has to be one of the worst companies I have come across the pay does not match the work and the trainers and management do not tell you the truth about the work you will be doing so they will harass you with coaching and haven’t given proper discrepancies. They don’t tell you until you are 6 weeks into the job that it is basically production based. You are basically going into job that is not guaranteed based on information you will not know.

Fun Workplace

Was a great place to work until we were sent home due to Covid. New people at company replaced upper management from Lacey, WA location then things went downhill.

Unorganized and Not Transparent

The company likes to state they are transparent and it is complete opposite from that. Supervisors do not know more than a person who has been there past classroom training. Over half of your team is gone once classroom training is complete. Once on the phones half of the half that is left falls off. Support from supervisors is a joke. Their systems and policies are horrible and they don't even follow them. You aren't paid your bonuses because they'll always be something and your scorecard is never calculated correctly. Horrible leadership. The only good supervisor/trainer in the company is the classroom instructor.

Its A Job

So this is 100% my opinion and experience with Continuum Global. The interview and hiring process was pretty general and simple, after I agreed to the pay they sent my computer in the mail and set up was pretty simple. Training was lets just say an experience. The trainer cursed while we were in the Webex training and the class often had arguments, no fault of Continuum I know. Once trading was over and I was "in production" the same "type" of argumentative, unprofessional people are now people in positions of power. It is already a remote job so getting help sometime while on a call can be 30 minutes, its ridiculous. The supervisors dont seem to ever want to take sup calls or just do supervisory things. We have to have a quiet work space but while in a meeting with my sup, I hear a baby in the background which spirals to my sup talking and interacting with the baby...ALL WHILE IN A MEETING WITH ME. The insurance is not good, it seems to be out of network EVERYWHERE. Needless to say that my time at Continuum is definitely limited as I am searching for another job now. At the time I was looking for a job, I was really down bad so I do appreciate the company for giving me a job, the job just isn't for me. They aren't that strict though and they do not micro-manage at all.

prima baan!

Ik heb het best naar mijn zin gehad bij continuüm. Er is wel sprake van een hoge werkdruk en wat ik wel vervelend vond is dat ik het gevoel had dat ze constant met je meekeken of je wel werkte. Voor de rest heb ik hier fijne vrienden gemaakt dus een overall goeie ervaring

Pros

salaris

hoge werkdruk

Horrible place to work

During the hiring process they were not transparent. They tell you training is 13 weeks long. After you’re hired and a few weeks into training you’re informed that training is only 9 weeks. First phase of training was a joke. Trainer was very unprofessional. By the time you reach the second phase of training(nesting) you’re expected to know a lot of things. Unfortunately, the first phase failed to teach these things. They really do not care about proper training. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.

Everything about the job
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

No actual person to unquire about issues

Looking to return. Really enjoyed being part of the teamWe had a few great supervisors willingness to assist. Easy. The only thing was doing upgrades and the billing explanation
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good management, parent company is awful

I have found my managers are great, but the company expects upselling on every single call and the quota they want an hour is crazy considering no one wants to spend more money right now on things they don't need. Customers are constantly angry, of course. Team is great but I feel this job draining and dragging me down.

Fast communication

Got hired very fast and everything seems organized can’t wait to start . They supply equipment and it’s hard to find jobs like that . I’m excited for this to be my first remote job eek

The managers was inexperienced

We didn’t do anything in training and the management explained nothing about the products and services that was being utilized. When I did ask for assistance using one of the tools that was required to do work performance the manager didn’t have the time or wouldn’t answer the call when assistance was needed. And the customer service position was misrepresenting and when I ask what is there’s a sales position they said no from training all the way to production but once I got into a coaching I was told I need to start meeting sales quota.

Pros

Meet some nice people

Contras

From training to the supervisor are horrible
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Continuum Global Solutions. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general