Core-Mark International, Inc.
2,8 de 5 estrellas.
Realizar una evaluación

Evaluaciones de Core-Mark International, Inc.

Evaluar a esta empresa

2,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 1.544 evaluaciones

Es muy buena compañía pero el personal no está bien capacitado

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Buena compañía pero le falta más capacitación al personal, en como trata al personal, pero en general si da muchos beneficios a los trabajadores
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Respuesta oficial de Core-Mark International, Inc.

14 marzo 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. Please know that we take feedback seriously. We will review your comments and consider making adjustments on our end based on your comments. Please reach out if you’d like to discuss your experience further by emailing Jennifer.vanRensburg@core-mark.com.

Not a good place

Not a good place to work. Long hours over worked for very very very. Low pay. Don't work here shi# environment. No one there to help when help is needed.

Warehouse Efficiency

I think there were a lot of missed steps. Data Analysis. Picking rules. Equipment maintenance. Driver picker relations not so good. Lack of pallet mapping in accordance to trip schedule. Under staffed, over worked. Bad packing of products. Bad pallets. I’m not perfect by any means but during my tenure I must have seen at least twenty people leave the company. All on their own. Management wasn’t easy to talk to. Lead was extremely busy and wasn’t available for skills questions. Product was A+ Warehouse A+ Administration B+ Management C++ Machine Quality 50/50 C- / B++

Pros

Great Community Atmosphere

Lack of Communication between Picker and Management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?The ready to help and communicate job tasks and even, listen to your advice or ideas you may haveWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?For me it is the commute I drive 80 miles up and back, What is the work environment and culture like at the company?It is warehouse and the environment is safe, the company provides training on equipment safety vest and stretching at beginning of shift as well as returning from lunchWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?I drive a forklift so my job is to replenish items and to stock new. Items for order selectors

Driven into the ground

They only care about getting product to customer. Employees mean nothing. Always saying how great managment is when in reality managment could care a less
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

What is the best part of working at the company?It’s easy a job and I think I’d love it to work What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Nothin at all What is the work environment and culture like at the company?They’re okay I’d love it there What is a typical day like for you at the company?Just weekend days
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Easy MoneyWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?The peopleWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?They are very rude.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Typical warehouse environment.

Bad Management and Operations

Do not give you the tools to succeed. Always expect you to do more than you are paid. They say they are family oriented but you never get holidays off to be with your family. Upper management does not care about employees successes, only bonus. Knowing violates DOT Hours of Service to achieve route completion. Sales staff dictates other departments. Company Culture is posted on the wall and division does not follow it. If you crash a truck, you will never get fried.

Pros

Free Internet, Free expired food, Free Parking

No Communications, No Snow removal, No Teamwork
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Upper management is out of touch

There are a lot of great people, but some of upper management just don’t get it. They think they are VIP and expect others to treat them as such. On the good side, there are a lot of movement opportunities.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

they don't appreciate anything you do

They do not give you the tools to succeed. Always expect more. They say they are family oriented but you never get holidays off to be with your family. Upper management are in it for their bonuses and don't care how they get them.

Fun

It was a fun place to work for even during a time of transition. I felt that many people wanted to help you succeed and be successful in your role in the company.

It’s Alright

The pay has gotten better over the last few years. Company is trying to push technology onto the customers, but most aren’t interested. I just don’t trust this company with pay. They came out with a commission structure that multiplies once you hit your yearly goal, but once that starts to happen they try to make it so you don’t get the commission you earned. I Like working for the company, but I don’t trust what they say and think they lost sight of the customer. Core-Mark used to have a saying of being Customer Centric, but that’s definitely not the case anymore.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Gm would have meetings and then have back door meetings after those. Gm would take things like chocolate bars from claims but not extend that to all.Quality issues, truck issues, when solutions come up never supported

Pros

Free coffee

Contras

Machines were unsafe to drive
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Poor management, poor vehicle maintenance

Faulty equipment. Poor leadership. Plan to work 14 plus hours a day. Paid by load and not hourly. Tractors and trailers that should be red tagged are sent put for delivery as long as parts aren't falling off.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Nice and fun place to work they treat you like family

Nice and safe place to work with the right equipment good quality time at home and no weekends great benefits pay is good nice and fun place to work i love there bonus each month. Good bonus be handed out i will recommend you to give them a try .

Pros

Good benefits

Contras

Extra stop sometimes out the way

Great Company, and awesome co-workers

I enjoy working at Core-Mark because I have a sense of belonging. Management really shows they care about employees needs, and there is advancement opportunities. Core-Mark has great benefits too.

Pros

4 day work week, Compensation, and benefits

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

too much pressure from management

stay away from this company. not goot working environment. too much stressful and pressurized from management. management treats you bad. never trust on their associates.

Pros

nothing

heavy lifting
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Forced to work after scheduled hours,sometimes 12 to 14 hours.Unfairness and discrimination in every department.Management doesnt care about the employees,just their product numbers.

Pros

Reasonable breaks

Discriminatory
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fast pace, keeps you busy

I enjoy my job as an AR Analyst. The systems could be a lot better, but they are functional. I learn something new every day. If you NEED 'step by step' training, this is NOT the place for you. If you are a self-starter, hard worker and take ownership of your task, this IS the place for you.

Pros

good team of people to work with and supportive manger

Contras

no bonus, no overtime, 'day of' off for holidays only

Poor management

No experience in management. People have been promoted with little or no sales experience. A top down review is needed to right this ship. Lots of seasoned managers have left the company.

Delivery driver for 6 months

First things first, I never enjoyed working for a larger company and this is one. Hated this job, only good thing about it was being home daily with weekends off which is why I joined. Although I did have to go over night 1-2 times per week in hotel stays which was nice when the hotel was nice. Pay sucked 70k after leaving otr at 85k and had to unload trailer with a dolly at Each stop. Always pushing you work faster no matter how fast you are. The only other good thing was the people I worked with directly. Drivers and helpers. You better active and fit or you will not be able to handle the work load. Management on the transportation side was decent but my wife worked for the warehouse at the same time i was a driver and management there was a joke.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Core-Mark International, Inc.. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

2,7 de 5 estrellas en Estabilidad laboral/Desarrollo profesional
2,4 de 5 estrellas en Gerencia
2,6 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Core-Mark International, Inc.
  • Evaluaciones de empleados