CPC Logistics

3,1Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 281 evaluaciones

Ambiente de trabajo muy estable

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Se aprende a manejar todas las maquinas aprender rapidez

Pros

Todos los beneficios

Contras

Esta muy lejos de mi casa
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It's an agency. One of the better ones.

It's not a job, it's an agency. Great group of people. The have positions available. If none fit you at the time, try back later for more options.Website is updated regularly.

Pros

Positions available.

N/a

Decent company

Good equipment and decent pay. They bring in new trucks and trailers often. I disliked having to covering delivery drivers on short notice. Going from working nights to mornings on a delivery route you’re not familiar with can be exhausting.

Waste of time

They let me waste alot of time applying for a job they were advertising that was already filled, then offered me a job an hour away. Management appears to have no communication within. Very hard to get ahold of anyone even though they say to call anytime with any questions. Waste of time.

18 julio 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry your experience didn't match your expectations. Your situation was an uncommon instance and we'll do better in the future.

Good wages bad management

Worked on the deere account in Davenport iowa. Management doesn’t have a clue. Good wages/benefits. Work/life balance was ok. If your a spotter at the local deere facility there is the potential to make over $100k/yr

18 julio 2022

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Decent pay, but dangerous loads

The loads for the walgreens division are guaranteed to put you on workers comp eventually. If and when the loads collapses at the best you will have one heck of a bad day, at worst you're down and out for weeks if not months injured.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Hard work great pay horrible insurance

The insurance sucks and really expensive for family plans. The work is hard everything is you unload on the walgreens account is floor stacked from floor to ceiling in the trailer. The pay is great lots of ot and they do not micro manage the ot either.

18 julio 2022
Hello, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry your experience didn't match your expectations. Your situation was an uncommon instance and we'll try to do better in the future.

Good people to work with

I've been with them for 20 years and going to my 3rd contract with them. Very happy with the management I work with.

Great place to work.

For a temp to hire position it wasn’t bad as long as you got put on a route. If you are on standby you don’t know if you are working the next day or not.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very great place to work had multiple places that I worked for with CPC logistics

I have enjoyed working with this company very much I only left because of my mother for sick and had to relocate to Kansas City Missouri I would have stayed there the pay was good and the insurance was great I'm planning on moving back to Texas soon hopefully I can find a job with them again hopefully it will pay great again,home daily no otr great management team and staff they met me out on my route to interview me

Great place to work !!!

New automatic equipment . Awesome pay. Local runs and home every night. Benefits from day one. Match program. All drop-hook work. Many different schedules to choose from, day or night.

Good dispatchers.Friendly stores

Working out of warehouse would have been better then the remote or satellite area.B prepared to work outside and touch every frieght!Meet lots of ppl.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

They care about the employees more than most other companies

I miss working for CPC on the Bridgestone account. Excellent pay, good people. Too bad that "low ball" companies come in and screw that up. What makes it worse is the company awarded the contract can't even keep it running smoothly. Sad.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Terrible people but great pay

Office employees are unprofessional, unorganized, and rude. The boss is unprofessional, and rude. He talks down to everyone. The drivers are arrogant, lazy, and sloppy. Every day you have to call in to ask what truck you'll be using. It's very unorganized, and very stressful.

Pros

Pay is good, benefits start after 30 days

Contras

Unorganized, never know what you'll do that day, boss is rude, always in a different truck
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good environment to work. Managers and dispatch are easy to deal with. The only downfall is equipment specifically tractors are terrible. If they would upgrade their equipment job would be better. Pay is decent. Hours aren't bad.

poor work culture

Not told the truth about anything. Refused to pay, all hours worked. Management was absolutely useless. Would not advise anybody to work for this company.

Pros

N/a

anything to do with CPC

Productive and fun company

Hands down the best pay and benefits wish I could have found them a long time ago just go to work do your job and you won't have anything to worry about

Pros

Pay

It's not for everyone

You deliver tires for Bridgestone. If you don't want to throw tires there are shuttle and relay routes that run at night. Pay is good, benefits are decent and there is plenty of work.

Pros

co workers. pay.

Contras

Tire Company who thinks they're a logistics company

Quality of loads

As a driver, you have to unload by hand. But, it's really unsafe because the loaders put the heavy product on top and light on bottom. Amongst other stuff. I wouldn't recommend working for CPC if you value your safety.

Physical and boring

Pays well, repetitive routes and slow, annoying trucks. warehouse team is subpar at loading the trailers and they're a pretty big company that doesn't really work with you on a personal level. you're just a number holding a steering wheel
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Easy runs pulling doubles for Walgreens; but did overnights

Easy runs; drop and hook. Weather was biggest drawback. Boss and dispatch left me alone most of the time. Same run every night, with occasional runs into Colorado. This was an overnight run, but most nights I got it done in under 8 hrs. You will get paid hourly when not rolling, even if your broke down. Company will pay for a hotel if you have to layover. Pay is really good; benefits, not so much. Not terrible though. You can easily make $60,000 or more a year working for this company. Trucks are clean and well maintained; they do have driver-facing cameras and lane departure warning systems, as well as brake assist if you get too close to someone ahead of you. I actually really enjoyed this job until it moved out of state.

Pros

Good, clean trucks. good pay; some benefits. Easy runs

Contras

Maybe overnights, not a 9 to 5 job, Benefits are just ok, Cameras, No real room for advancement unless you work out of a distribution facility, bid runs
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en CPC Logistics. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,1 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • CPC Logistics
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?