Cracker Barrel
3,5 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Cracker Barrel

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 12.826 evaluaciones

Ambiente acelerado pero agradable

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Se debería pagar más por el área que es bastante costosas y más los que trabajan de noche y madrugada

Fun great job

I loved it. My first job and gained a lot of knowledge and skills. The pay rate is goo and have the opportunity to raise through their par system with raises!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The training process is wonderful

Great company to work for Left because of the Pandemic. Did not feel safe. The Pandemic hit with no warning. Was not a safe environment for anyone better be SAFE.

Pros

Flexible schedule.

Contras

Sometimes feet hurts for long standing.

Pros and Cons

Managers were dedicated to their jobs and maintaining the high performance of the restaurant. The customer demographic is not necessarily ideal in terms of tipping.

Very flexible

Worked here throughout college and they were always willing and understanding with my schedule. Sure, there were a few disagreements at times but looking back it's a great company to work for while you're in school.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Great place to work!

I worked at this company for about a year and I honestly loved this job!! I started out as a host/cashier then ended up doing a bit of every thing. Very easy work, reasonable pay, flexable schedule .

Unflatttering first job

Applying for a job for the first time is definitely stressful, especially in this type of industry. As a hostess, I had figured I would be seating "guests" and advertising or specials of the day. Of course there were the basic tasks of filling coolers at our stand, as well as wrapping silverware; but as time went on, I was selling retail in our shop, bussing tables, waiting on and bringing out food to guests tables, all while I was supposed to be seating said guests. I was still in high school at the time and was being told I needed to stay past close to help clean the restaurant. Looking back on what I had thought was a normal routine, I am taken aback. I went back a few times, years after putting in my notice and realized that nobody I had worked with had stayed at that location. Wish I had realized how fairly I was being treated at that time.

Not toxic at all

At my specific location I was genuinely surprised by how non-toxic it was. My managers were my allies and my co-servers were amazing. Everyone was patient with me when I was starting out and I really miss working there! Tips are amazing too you keep 100%

Pros

Tips, food and store discounts

Contras

Gets busy, lots of things to remember, not very flexible schedule

Fun place to work

I worked in the store as a seasonal associate and loved it. Great discount and friendly customers. Easy to maintain stock. Good, flexible hours and easy to learn.

Good people , no money

Managers are fantastic especially the GM Mrs.Kim. This was my first job in highschool and I worked it throughout college. My only cons are the pay and having to stay to roll silverware.

Not for me

I was at Cracker Barrel for less than a year and I worked in retail sales. At first, I really enjoyed it, but ended up hating it. I don’t like the hard push for making sales, which I know is necessary. I felt like I was bothering customers on multiple occasions because I was told to keep going up to them and asking if I could help them or to make a sales push. This job is great for some, but not for me.

Hostile environment

If you become a dishwasher the servers and some managers like to gossip about you. Other employees are hostile. Some employees will harass you. Very few were decent to work with

Contras

No breaks, hostile environment, terrible coworkers

Fun and helpful coworkers

I love the people I work with, most of the time if I discuss my availability with managers they will work around my schedule outside of work. Just went on maternity leave and it was really easy to transition and if I needed breaks I could take them. Pretty good teamwork and the money is good if you have a good personality and experience serving.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Busy and can be stressful

Was stressful and took a toll on my mental health and time management but made so many friends from there . Delicious food there and was able to take as many breaks needed was super beneficial

Pros

As many breaks needed

Time management

Cohesiveness

Every other day there is another unesscary problem that either no one tries to fixing or everyone wants do to it. Making it hard to work effectively.

meh

Good people to work with. that’s about the only up right now. Somewhat flexible with your schedule. Messed up my pay for about the first month. Still not sure if I ever got the correct amount back. Main Manager isn’t personable and kind of rude. Doesn’t treat me like an actual person just a worker sometimes.

Pros

good coworkers

no recognition

Loved It

greta job i loved it very good nice people nice good loved coworkers and management so much fun hang out airh friends i did retail haha so nice and good

Ping pong game

I like Cracker Barrel because is fun , My boss is so kind to me , I like to clean tables and take out the trash The Cracker Barrel is very lit , Fun

worst job I ever had

The management was awful. I wouldn't go back. As a young person, I would find an hourly job instead. Too many responsibilities and no compensation. Dont work here.

Pros

gift shop

bad management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Meh, the manager was creepy but the staff was cool

I would suggest this job for a beginner, easy to do, learn a lot, but not a lot of growth can be made. The stars system is kind of weird. The kitchen was pretty gross. I learned a lot about serving here, and they were decent about my hours I requested. Made a lot of money from the truckers and it seemed like a good beginner serving job.

Fun place to work

I have been here 22 years and worked my way to the top. Make good money. Great training. Paid vacations. Its long hours. Everyone treats each other like family

Pros

Good pay fun place

No holidays off
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Cracker Barrel. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general