Danos

3,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 209 evaluaciones

Es muy buena me senti a gusto trabajando

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Todos son amables. Tienen mucha communicacion y buenos veneficios
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very community and family oriented

Me and my wife had some medical issues while I was employed here. As well as of clock injuries. Danos was understanding and supportive during those times. I would recommend giving them 100%. They will give you a 110 back.

Professional and knowledgeable

I’ve worked for Danos in 2012-2016 and they were great back then and I just went back to work for them and they are hands down the best company I’ve ever worked for they really are awesome
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

the pay and people are good . this place is a safe place to work. benefits are good and bonus. the management is very helpful when needed. the hitches go by good. the hardest part of job is showing up.

Pros

safe place to work and good pay

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

About average as with other contracting companies

Downside is 401k is not great, rest of the benefits are okay, could definitely be better when compared to other contractors. Work wise, don’t have to deal with danos much.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Surrounded by a great team.

The company has a well-define values, purpose and vision. They strive to truly live them out in each and every strategic move for the company to grow and offer opportunities for employees. They also have a strong and genuine effort to improve communities where employees work. It's a great place to work for those who have like-minded values, respect for others and are always seeking to improve.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A good job if you’re just starting in the field

The company overall is a good company, but like everywhere it has its pros and cons. The company has good HR, good bosses, and pretty much good employees. The bad thing is work isn’t consistent and the pay is fairly low for this kind of work. This is definitely a job for people to start in the field but not if you have previous experience.

Pros

Good bosses and co workers

Contras

Pays low and work is inconsistent
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great company to work for

Working with Danos in an Automation roll has been great. Great company to work for highest level of professionalism I've seen in the industry. Upper management is always there to help and accommodate your employee needs.

Pros

Management has the highest levels of professionalism
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Hired for a supervising position and the company didn’t follow through on their word

They tell you one thing and do another. They tell you your supervisor and just basically use you and without realizing you are the one keeping contracts going. Needless to say, as soon as I left the company they lost their contracts.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Importance given to health safety, environment (also called HSE) and this is required for long term sustainability

ABB culture is pretty much similar whether in your work in Europe, India or else where. Very rare quality in most MNC- most MNC organization's customize their culture to India which can be"not so employee friendly".

Okay

Good atmosphere. Good family. Company was great at first glance but no real ladder to climb. People were inclusive for the most part but needed to know someone to get anywhere. Very underpaid.

Pros

Family life balance is good

Contras

Micro management, no advancement, need to know someone

Wonderful company!

This is a great company with strong values and a clear mission statement. Professional, yet comfortable work environment. Top notch employee appreciation efforts. Philanthropic. I’m proud to have been part of their team.

Pros

Family atmosphere. Innovative. Advancement opportunities.

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very good work environment and a great culture.

The people here are great and it is a great culture to work in. The company has great values and integrity. The people make it feel like a community and enjoyable to work everyday.

Good place fair pay

Good company to work for. Will give you plenty of hours if you want them. They will also work around a particular schedule if you need it due to family.

good atmosphere

Good pay, never complained about overtime hours, great support from all project managers I've had, very good training program, good benefits, overall a good and fair company to work for.

Pros

pay

vacation
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Danos company is very competetive and Have a quality in every jobs done..

Danos company is very competetive and Have a quality in every jobs done.. And they are very friendly and polite thats why we finish our job ontime and safely.

Pros

All free

All free
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

You are either really busy or really board.

Management is not very supportive, they just use you and get rid of you especially if you have any health issues, and there is a lot of favoritism if your a friend of the boss. And you can’t trust anyone you work with they look for any reason to throw you under the bus.

Pros

Vacation days

Bad management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Relax work environment but young co workers with an attitude problem

This job is an alright place to work at if u have little to know work experience and don't have many bills and aren't looking to advance anytime soon. Management is alright but they are trying to keep as much money as possible I traveled with them and they don't even pay hotel rooms we actually loose money when we travel with them

Pros

Relax environment

Contras

No room for advancement and no straight answers
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Managers only take advantage of you. The company owners and upper management only want the skinny, young people working. If you’re older and overweight they think that you’re worthless

Pros

Benefits

Contras

Unappreciated
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great corporate structure that doesn't get passed to the field

It seemed that every day was a disorganized mess. Communication between day and night crews, one hitch to the next was never on the same page.A lot of highly skilled techs were under paid, and a lot of very novice techs were paid much more, without the skills to back it up.

Pros

Local company for me

Contras

Schedule changes constantly, job is always on the line, poor communication

Contract Company

The company doesn't seem to bad, but it's a contract company, so they have very little influence with the customer over their employees. The managers are there to take care of issues with fleet vehicles, clothing, ppe and little else. I don't necessarily have anything negative to say, but I don't have anything positive either. You'll get your pay on time, but don't expect any room of advancement. If the customer is a good old boy organization, you'll never be anything more than a hand until you move on, or get laid off, whichever comes first.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Danos. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general