Dave & Buster's

3,3Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 2.736 evaluaciones

Ambiente bonito y equipo de trabajo en conjunto solo sabados y domingospor la tarde

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Existen personal de muy Mala vibra es por eso que la gente no dura ahy..

Pros

Buen jefe yim

Malo compañero
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great company depending on location

I have worked for a couple of locations. Overall it’s a good company to work for, but some locations lack the culture necessary to succeed. The pay and benefits are great.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Can't keep staff or Management!

The company is so badly run that they can't keep staff or management. The management is so new they don't know how to take a customer complaint and know when it is real or just someone trying to get something for nothing, and then not having a choice but to let those employees go no matter if they had ever even been in trouble of any kind before.

Pros

Easy to get a job, they are understaffed!

Terrible Management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Beware to servers: your tips will be stolen

Servers and bartenders had tips stolen from them regularly by a busser. Several servers confronted management and presented video evidence of the busser stealing from them. When management found out, they refused to fire said busser. They yelled at servers and threatened to write them up if they didn't tip out the busser stealing from them. Furthermore, the working environment was a poorly managed, hot mess.

Easy workplace

Very easy workplace not hard work at all but very long hours. Nice job if you’re looking for something if you’re in school or some extra money. Overall, fun.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Horrible Communication / Lack of Rules

Employees on their phones 24/7 while on the floor. Management doesn't know how to effectively communicate issues brought up by staff. Employees constantly leaving early cause others to clean-up after them with no repercussions. Hardly see management touch tables asking for customer feedback. Management sometimes unapproachable and unfriendly towards new staff.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Got harassed by co workers and they lowered my hours as well

The manager is a shady p os. He reduced my hours so much that i couldnt afford to stay working there and also took down the dishwasher schedule for an entire week while everybody elses schedule was put up and when i confronted him about it he lied and said it was put up. I later had to ask at the end of the day when i come back in because they hid the schedule intentionally.

Fun Workplace

It was fun working at Dave and Buster's, although it got very very stressful sometimes! Overall I think the management is understanding and not afraid to get their hands dirty.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

As a server, it's hit or miss

Well to start off, The interview process was very interesting because I was interviewed by someone who showed no emotion and was really bringing down my energy. He reported back to the manager that I was too quiet and luckily she sent someone else to interview me and that interview went great. I have been a service support, barback, and a server. Management has serious power trips and have ran out multiple great employees because of personal issues. The staff is overall pretty great and compensation is acceptable. I have had offers of cross training in other positions given and taken away multiple times. There is 0 communication between managers. This can be a fun place to work but you might have to walk on eggshells on certain days. The managers have been known to take out their frustrations on their staff.

Pros

50% discount for food, Tips as a server can be nice, flexible schedules

Contras

Almost no time for breaks, Health benefits are terrible, No Communication in management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It's really fast paced and fun

The job is what you would expect for the most part. What they don't tell you is that you will also be working parties where there are no cash tips... The gratuity good on your paycheck also they hired me as a full time server but I only get scheduled two maybe three serving shifts a week the rest are drink running and parties.

Pros

Fun good money

Contras

Management isn't the best and hours for your position get cut
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun place to work with great opportunities

Working for Dave & Busters was one of my favorite experiences especially when I got to travel. Unfortunately I had to leave due to out of season and not making the tips I needed to provide for my family, something I didn't want to do I would still be there if it wasn't for that
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun workplace with some good managers

Some managers play favorites but other then them tips are good, always something to do even if you have no current task. Customers would walk out and the downside to that is you either pay for it or have to take a write up which can result in being fired after your 3rd one. Very backwards because if you’re extremely busy or have a table in another area it’s very easy to get a walk out.

Poor management

Very poor management, absolutely no growth or development. Expect you to do everything without proper training or help. Very low moral, management is very disrespectful in talking to staff or employees.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A pretty fun place to work

can become very fast paced on the weekends, the arcade provides some fun/cool interactions with guests/employees when business is low, food was good, employees were friendly enough

Pros

50%meals, arcade

No holiday benefits

Peak hours weren't fun

While at Winner's Circle, I'd manage keeping prizes stocked, prizes from being stolen, kids and adults from trashing the place, and the point of sales system.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun environment but no breaks. Sometimes they would authorize a meal at the end of my work day.

They sent me home early on many occasions due to low business volume. The pay is extremely low for an adult. No advancement opportunities at this location in Capitol Heights Md. I had to work continuously through my eight hour shift with no break.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

productive and fun place to work

great place to work and good benefits cool managers they feed u on weekends and give you energy drinks for appreciation i wash dishes in the back and stay to my self and they give you 10 hr shifts and pay is ok

Fun place

Fun place to work out & the environment is good. Only problems are this location hires too many people so you won’t get your hours in at all, maybe like 20-25. Another problem is management, they won’t lift a finger because they feel like that’s not their job to do. Also, no breaks at all.

Overall work

Good people terrible ethics. The amount of people that are doing wrong while children are present, isn't right. They terminate the good ones. And keep the wrong ones.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It all depends on the store

When i worked there, a bad night of tips would make or break your morale for the rest of the week. If anyone works here, only work for the weekends or wednesday, summertime may be worth it for the weekdays.

Pros

Great work environment with coworkers

No breaks

Fun place to work.

I would receive this job to an energetic person who enjoys taking care of others needs. But also you have to be able to multi-task and work under pressure.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Dave & Buster's. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general