DCP Midstream LP

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 253 evaluaciones

Opportunities to travel

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Starting out, travel was less than 20%. However, during acquisitions, this increases to 70%. This makes work/life balance difficult with children at home. It can be a fun experience if you have a strong support system.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Safety sensitive and great training!

Enjoyed working with peers and management alike. The training for my position was thorough and exceptional. I felt valued and proud to work for this company.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

If your not impart of the group you get the cold shoulder

DCP is not a good company to work for. Benefits are good but the working environment is terrible. They don’t believe in family and in your safety. It’s more of get it done or we’ll find someone else too.

Good Place to Work

DCP is a good place to work. We currently have a telecommuting policy as well as flexible work schedules. The office environment is relaxed enough that it is a comfortable place to work while still being very professional. I have had 3 wonderful managers in my time here.

Great company

I worked for Dcp Midstream for 2 years and 10 months. I'm 48, and this was the best company I've ever worked for. The culture and people make it a very positive place to work.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

This place is a joke!

The upper management in Denver is completely out of touch with what they expect their employees to live on while they’re all in the low to mid hundreds up in the ivory tower!The management is quick to point out that you’re expected to ‘do as they say and not as they do’! They expect you to adhere to policies that they themselves do not follow. When you point this out you get reprimanded and then the Safety Department is asked to ‘make you go away’ for some policy violation that everyone else is just as ‘guilty’ of.I’d suggest you keep looking for a job rather than take this one.

Bad management

Bad training for workers . Bad management. If it benefits there bonus they are happy for themselves only. You see all there work related posts and pictures with big smiles and everyone else asking why is our company down grading pay and bonuses . Training never gets done till after something happens to someone. Always a step behind PERIOD!

Love DCP, and what I do!

Many positions to chose from. Once your in, you can start a life routine, and enjoy the comfort of a reliable income. DCP is a Fortune 500 company who doesn’t always pay the most, but will carry you through economic downs, that’s the trade off. I started as a mechanic, and it’s about 80% physical work, and 15% paperwork, and ordering parts, so it’s not the best job in the company, but it gets you in the door. I put 5 years in, and then I got the best job that you can get being in the field. Well, that’s what I think. Pay is great, and it always was, and is always getting better. Lots of amazing benefits! Not a lot of people quit once they get on. The “Work force of Today” is some what BS, but they are just training you to be a more important person to them, and eventually they pay you the dollars, and you become an asset. Most of the time your alone, or with you small team to do jobs I like services on equipment, or emergency repairs. Overtime is available if you want, but no one forces it, unless it’s critical. But you don’t mind, because you feel like your apart of the bigger picture, and feels like a competition between our facility and other plants. I think if your interested, you should apply, and if you don’t get a job the first time, keep applying. It took me 3 years, and 3 interviews before I got on, but I’m the happiest I’ve ever been with any job, because it’s not my job, it’s my Career! Oh, and they give you 3 to 5 weeks paid time off every year, depending on how long you’ve worked there, and how old you are. And they will carry your time off over to the next year -

Pros

Read above

Contras

You can get dirty, and some days are really hot, and you sweet you a**off, and in the winter, it can be horrible. In a nut shell, your always working outside if your in the field. That’s why it’s called “In the Field”
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Money is good but company is horrible

Money is more important than safetyNo home timeAlways on the goEquipment is always old and very dangerous to work on. Unless you have worked more than 6 months or 12 don’t plan on getting sick.

Pros

Money

Scheduled Contracted Construction Project

Great Projects Managers to work with, Enjoyed my time there working both projects. Would do it again if the time arose. The company had some safety flaws at first but corrected it as soon as I brought it to their attention.

Care about its employees

Great company to work for and work personnel are always willing to help with issues at work . Care about its employees . Great learning opportunities and environment
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It is overall a good place

Great benefits and pay is competitive. Culture is lacking and goals are not clear. It could be a great company if the direction was to do things the right way from the beginning. A lot of shortcuts are taken.

Ok place to work

DCP loves yes men. They also love brown nosers. If management would change it would be a great place to work. I didn’t care for upper management is the reason I quit.

Contras

Only get paid for one way driving, if you don’t suck up your on the outside and most the mechanics and operators are bad suck ups
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great project managers to work with , things are on a tight schedule .

Terrific company and enjoyed working with DCP. Great staff to work with and are very helpful . Very safety oriented and believed in safety as their top priority.

Pros

Great work place, very safety oriented

Tight schedule long hours
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Working in their plants is rewarding as exhaustibg

The people in the plants unanimously feel unheard. The work is hard enough without the dystopian orders coming from management who only care about the bottom line- money. Their willing to neglect safety protocols to keep the gas moving.

Pros

Good pay and benefits; learn a lot

Contras

Management from Supervisor up aren't plant operations smart but make the major decisions

Awesome place

Super helpful folks that really want to see you succeed. Massive change from where I came from. Very thorough training program. Challenging work but very rewarding and fun. Overall top notch company.

Pros

Pay, culture, training, schedule

None so far

Great place to work. Insurance changed to a $10,000 out of pocket so I left

Good company.(depends what division you work in) I was a field operator. Great leads and supervisors. The insurance was ok then they switched to a $10,000 out of pocket for a family👎🏼 I needed better insurance so I had to move on.

Pros

Pay, benefits beside health insurance

Health insurance
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Much better opportunities exist in the Denver area.

The company struggles to have a consistent vision for the IT organization. There is very little thought given to the long term needs of the business organization and no thought at all to helping employees develop and grow.

Pros

Flexible work options

Lack of real leadership

mission driven culture

management is open and engaged, great culture of teamwork, solid benefits, decent pay, reliable financials provides job security, great opportunity to learn as much as you can handle

Pros

easy to schedule time off

Contras

very large company, sometimes difficult to be noticed
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to work with great benefits

Good schedule and good benefits. Pay is not too bad. When you need time off it's easy to get. The schedule can be trying at times because of on call or inclimate weather. Overall a good place to work.

Pros

Pto, benefits, company vehicle, 401k

Contras

Working in bad weather, on call, equipment's older
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Use this place as a stepping stone

This company will work you to death then lay you off . Use it as a stepping stone to get another job. DCP’s management said that their 10 year old son could do your job. You are not valued as an employee.

Pros

Nice people before they were laid off

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en DCP Midstream LP. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general