DHG

3,8Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 116 evaluaciones

DHG is a great place to work at. Everyone is extremely nice

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
It was a great experience. I had the opportunity to intern during the busy season. I learned so much over period of 4 months. Everyone was extremely nice. It was a great environment to work at. The busy season can be overwhelming but you have great support from partners and managers.

Pros

everyone is really nice.

Contras

commute was over an hour

Great Place to Learn

DHG will challenge and teach you how to work. Gained invaluable skills during my time there. I was given able opportunities to grow and advance my career.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Small footprint in the NY area when I was there. Not much training. Pay wasn't great.

Typical smallish public risk advisory role. Didn't enjoy the atmosphere but that just may be me. The old bullpen of auditors talking championing to get on engagements. Manager was ok...but rarely had time to actually listen.

Pros

Nice offices, free coffee

Everything else

Dtc

Really good!! I really enjoyed the time there. I wouldn't change it for anything. I would recommend to family and friends. Positive place to retire soon.

Very Friendly Co-workers and great Management

DHG was a lovely place to work. I was a customer service advisor and even though I wasn't there for very long (personal situations), I would recommend this position to anyone! The work is challenging and is a fast paced environment but there's an amazing amount of support from staff to help with this.

Pros

Friendly co-workers, great management

Very fast-paced
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Great Internship

The managers, partners, and seniors at DHG all showed they cared a lot about me as an intern. I always felt like I was a part of the team and added great value to every engagement I was on. Everything about the company is very professional and offers a great working culture.

Pros

Great people

Great people

As far as public accounting goes great environment. Huge investment in training. Meals during busy season. Snacks in breakroom. Fun team building opportunities.

Pros

Free snacks, ample training

Contras

Hard to reach charge hour goals
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Focus on employees and clients

Great variety of possible client work. Meet loads of people in the business world - client people, lawyers , bankers , private equity people, investment bankers , investment advisors , college faculty in recruiting - mostly super employees And partners . Well balanced work /life . compensation is very competitive and more rewarding work than Big 4.

Internship

Great internship worked in both tax and audit. Very supportive management. I learned a lot in the few months I was there. Also had a lot of fun at onboard ig.

Great people

The people at DHG are great. Really caring and fun to be around. The work itself is not the most engaging and inspiring. And the audit profession in a whole is pretty underpaid, especially considering the hours and travel required.

Pros

Great people

Contras

Uninspiring work, travel, low pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to work, healthy work-life balance

I didn't feel particularly challenged in this role. I felt like I was being somewhat underpaid for the work I did. The managers don't actually care a lot about diversity.. it feels very surface level sometimes. But from corporate, there's effort to make change. The environment is very welcoming and collaborative, flexible to your schedule as needed. The benefits are okay.

Great Internship

I interned virtually and had a great experience. I feel that DHG employees prioritized my time and my experience. I learned so much and met many people!

My review of DHG

The Executive Leadership Team should do an internal audit of how the offices are being ran and if they are abiding by the firm’s value system. Office management is not inclusive of minorities, blacks in particular. With certain positions, there is no room for growth. It is more of a dictatorship than a team unless you hold a position that has been deemed “important”

Love this company

Everyone is so nice and work load is distributed evenly. Management is accommodating with personal time and always encourages CLE. Overall so happy here.

n/a

DHG started out as a great place to work and ended up being a not so great place to work. I wish everyone well at DHG. I was happy for the opportunity, but more than ready to part ways.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

There are many things I could say but, I prefer to not state all of them at this time. They do sometimes over hire in some areas and will let some go when they cannot keep them busy. In other areas will not staff enough people and then that team may end up being overworked.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

you will enjoy the people that you work with on a daily basis. The clients that we work with are great as well. The company does a great job teaching people about the work that we do.

Excellent People Driven Firm

A great accounting and public services firm that is large enough to compete with the big dogs, but small enough to connect well with the community. They are maybe less entrepreneurial than a Big 4, but people clearly come first at DHG.

Awesome company...

I work during their tax season. Despite the biggest unexpected change in tax laws laws, I found everyone to be very professional and friendly. They are a great company.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

productive and fun workplace with great coworkers

fantastic hours and great coworkers make for a relaxed work environment with nobody breathing down your neck all day. being able to work in networking as well as help desk and hardware services

Workplace that encourages Life outside of Work

DHG is a corporate culture that emphasizes life outside of work. The heavy hours are still there and work must be done. However, the corporate culture is outstanding and it is an incredible place to have a life-long career.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en DHG. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general