Double H Plastics

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 47 evaluaciones

Disaster

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Everyone works against themselves, there are people who care to much about something that has very little to do with them, everybody is in your business, there are multiple people who what I consider are grown children, will throw you under the bus for any situation to try and make themselves look “good”, dishonest through hiring process, works alot of overtime, will mandate you and not even give you the option to work then ask everyone why they don’t wanna come to work

Poor management.

Poor management. Poor supervision. Poor team work. Overall a very poor place to work. Bad and poor employees bring reworded and good employees being singled out.

Contras

Everything about this company.

Diversity

You will learn alot of other cultures and languages. The training is not ideal, but it's a simple job, a self starter would enjoy working here. Good luck.

Pros

8 hour shifts

7day work weeks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fast paced, very energetic work.

It was my favorite job due to being very productive. Every shift flew by. There wasn't a night that I walked less than 10 miles. Definitely the ideal job for someone who enjoys physical activity. I enjoyed the challenges that I faced on the nightly..

Pros

Income, set hours, weekly overtime, tending machines

Contras

Mandatory weekends, high turnover, packing

Horrible place to work

If you're part of the "in" group, relatives of management, or are a new hire, you have nothing to worry about here. They're actively looking for new reasons to terminate good employees. Management purposefully tries to set their workers up for failure. Laziness is often rewarded. They do not except any form of doctor notes/slips, so if something happens to you or your children, you're going to be out of a job. They claim to be understanding and family oriented, but they simply do not care about their employees. It's overall a very hostile work environment, especially from upper management and HR. They love to argue, play mind games, intimidate, and threaten your job security on a daily basis. They will write you up for incidents that other employees had. They're almost always understaffed. Rules only apply to lower tier workers. Raises are usually only given once per year, and is usually less than a quarter. No sick days. No personal days. No incentives for training new people. New people coming in will often get paid more than full time veteran employees. Seniority is dangerous here. Some people can get away with going over their break times 10-20 minutes, while others are scolded when they finally get any break. They do not like to promote within the company. Its a very stressful place to work for.. Overall they treat their current employees very poorly and constantly make everyone feel anxious and uncomfortable. They couldn't offer me enough money to come back to work here.

Contras

No clear guidelines, bullies, bad management/hr
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Awesome place to work

I love working. I like getting a paycheck. That's the only thing important. If you need money and aren't lazy then this is a good job. It's the easiest job I've ever had. The only people who quit this job are lady and aren't interested in working. They just want a handout, pretty pathetic.

Pros

Getting a paycheck

Poor training

I started double h plastics and one thing that stood out to me was the girl that trained me was with me for 5 minutes and then left me to do an easier job and didn't come back and check on me to see how I was. She went off and did another job and even picked up a broom while I was struggling I've never done that kind of work before I was opening up tubes with a stick while one guy leaned on the tubes watching me it was very very stressful not really anyone was friendly I would not suggest working hereI see why they have a high turnover rate!!!!

Pros

Who knows

Poor training, no manners
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

No fun place to work manager will let you fall

I've been working in the injection molding since 1974 process tech and never seen molding at this place slaming molds no low mold protect set they dont know what a cushion is or hold psi Slam Bang molding the spend and work on the machines every day to get the product out the door they do not have any process tech that work there

Prodctive not true management

Nothing. Mansgement stinks. They dont tell you the pros an cons of the job. Very dishonest. Vant outside for a break when hot inside. Who made that rule.

Pros

Pay

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I would not recommend this job.

First off, seniority means nothing to them. They hire these random people who have no prior work experience and then expect the full time employees to train them with no extra pay. If you have children or any kind of family or social life outside of work, double h is not recommended for their days of operation is usually 24/7. They start new temps off with higher pay than what full time employees make after a year.

Pros

Easy work

No days off. Management. Benefits suck
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Never know how your doing

Upper Management let me go without a reason. When I asked they said they are not getting into it. I had never been written up and my productivity was good. Just out of nowhere I was without a job. A couple weeks after they let me go they also got rid of the Plant Manager. I would not recommend this place to anyone. This place is a joke.

Pros

Pay

Backstabbing
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It's okay it has some draw backs. Isn't very flexible with hours and is hard to get on other shifts.

It's an okay place to work but the people aren't the friendliest. Its not the best with flexibility and you don't have any choice on what shift you want.

Fun environment

Everyday coworkers would encourage each other to do better. Help each other train or show an easier way if they say you struggling with a task. Positive work environment all around.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Management could care less.

They dont care about the health of their employees and how hard/fast they work you. You're expected to work like a machine and never fail. When your line partner fails, you are blamed for it when in reality you're so busy dealing with the 4 lines of machinery that you couldnt help the packer at the other end of the lines.

Poor management

Plant manager at the time would say anything to get an employee on board but couldn't fallow through with anything. It a company that takes care of the ones that talk the best not the best employees.

Pros

Good employees

Bad management

Pack lids into boxes

Pack Ice Cream Lids Into Boxes 5 To A Stack. Then Stack Boxes On To A Pallet. 20 To A Pallet. Then Take Down The Line To A Dock Where They Get Ready To Ship Out To Various Ice Cream Factories
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I was done very wrong after 5 months time to get hired. Over past time to been hired.

Loved it. Great supervisor understanding.. Everyone respectful kind... Just didn't like how I was done by certain person when it was past time for me to be hired on...

Be a responsible person

Responsible, people person never was in HR for any problem with co workers,liked by everyone easy going good listener follow instructions but will give my opinion on anything that don't or make sense.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good

Needs better management. Do not get reasonable raises. But overall not a bad place to work if u just need a job to make some quick money. Third shift is the best.

Production warehouse

Managment is horrible and inconsistent and harrassment is allowed by managment I reported being harrassed numerous times and the plant manager and supervisor never did anything and neither did the HR department

Pore managment

Repetitive work

Your machines jam easily and sometimes if it’s thats not that bad you are required to deal with it along with the person who puts the labels an plastic in the machines I forgot what they are called. I was a packer. But machines mess up daily with at least 7 Mechanics on each shift🤔! It’s not a bad job but it’s the same thing over an over an over again but the hire felons so I mean it’s a great job for some

Contras

The commute if your on the bus the repetitiveness
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Double H Plastics. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

2,8 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Double H Plastics
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?