Dupre Logistics

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 166 evaluaciones

Good overall

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Like any company, there is good and bad. Benefits could be better, but overall comparable to all other similar places. If you work hard, generally get recognized, but there is slightly more favoritism.

Decent place to work

Most management is cool. Lots of knowledgeable people. Try to work with everyone to ensure needs are met. Hard work is generally seen and appreciated.

Management cares about you

The management at Dupre legitimately cares about their employees on and off the clock. I reported directly to the sons owner and he is just a fantastic boss. He took time to learn about his people and would help with anything I ever needed. Great people great company for sure. I hated having to leave!

Pros

Great work personal life balance and great oay

Contras

Not enough business where I lived
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not bad work but pay needs improvement

The work it self is not bad, but the pay can be much better. Poor sense of culture and the company doesn't appreciate the drivers. Health dental and other benefits are ok. No sick time is given only a few personal days before you have to use your vacation. Bonuses are pathetic! Dealing with the customers is very aggravating because this company gets no respect. Upper management is very has high expectations but for little compensation and reward.

Pros

Stability if your on the right account

Contras

Very low pay, expectations exceed the compensation and benefits
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Greatest Manager I ever worked for out of the Alabama Market.

Dupre is a great company to work for. The pay is comparable to other companys doing the same thing. If you work out of Anniston, Birmingham, or Holly Pond Alabama you will have a great management team to work for. I have no complaints.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

I'd like to believe Dupre as a whole is a good company, but my experience in Romulus has been anything but.

Run away. I've experienced nothing but lies and promises. One manager placates you by telling you what you want to hear, and the other just isn't mentally capable of organizing or managing people or situations. This company is under contract for yard switching and shuttling trailers/loads for a major automotive client. They lost the contract with the brand new facility in Frenchtown within the first 3 months of operation. Do not waste your time here. The large incentive bonuses are not worth it. The Romulus location is a nightmare to navigate. The yard is consistently overburdened with excess trailers resulting in inbound trucks dropping trailers anywhere they see fit. It is hundreds of trailers over capacity. Finding an empty spot to park a trailer can take 30 minutes, and they are all very tight spaces that challenge the most seasoned and veteran drivers.

Pros

Large sign on and employee referral bonuses. Flexible hours for scheduled appointments, etc. Paid weekly.

Contras

Equipment, no on site maintenance, limited parking, scheduling changes at will, personal phone congested with group chat

Not much

It's a ok company if you just need a job. But not the ideal place manager very poor try to treat drivers like kids sometimes if you let him, lies to the drivers alot, tell you one thing and do another etc.

Pros

Equipment is fine

Management poor

Awards based on Merit - Uplifting

Dupre and it’s joint venture Hoyer Bulk are keen on recognizing their talented workers. The best managers work with struggling drivers to ensure they are on track. Safety is their motto. Rigorous training in classroom settings, as well as Safety Reps riding with drivers randomly fortifies proper driving habits.

Decent place to work

The pay per load sucks. You have rush just to be able to make decent pay. Company is cheap and does not provide proper equipment. Trailers are more than 20 years old.

Pros

Plenty of work

Cheap
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Steady income no hard work

Besides the rotating schedule 5-2 5-3 an caping out pay with no raise after 5 yrs oh an no bonus of $300 due to an attendance emergency……easy place to work 65k yearly
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fast pace work makes time go by

This is a great place to work good equipment top pay from what others in the industry pay plenty of work to make the money you want no micro management

Pros

Good health care starting day one
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Manager don't do anything and the main manager is never there and when he's micro managing

No preventive maintenance to prevent brake downs, drivers do pre-trip and they won't fix any thing we write up. There's no where to park trailers in lot, shuttle company that is used just sitting around doing nothing (road runner) more like (road Walker). They changed your schedule you signed up for whenever they want to, when that happens that changes your pay because work schedules are hourly rate based.

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good money, but they micromanage

I worked there 3 years, and overall it was not too bad. The biggest issue I had was that they micromanage. I've never had that happen in a trucking job before. They sit in a office deciding how I should drive. I'm pretty sure someone that's never even driven a truck doesn't know how to drive like someone with 20 years experience. Cameras facing in are used to punish. The video is 20 seconds long, and they think that gives a clear picture.

Pros

Good money

Contras

Micromanage, do not respect drivers.

No complaints

Pretty cool place to work, I have nothing bad to say at all about the company. Establish relationships with people and you shouldn't have a problem at all.

Pros

Pay, you make what you want.

Contras

Equipment could be better.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

If you’re looking for up to date equipment and good communication this place isn’t for you.

I’ll be brief, the tankers are 20+ years old and scarce. If something happens to your truck or trailer you are SOL for the day because there is only enough for the drivers that are working, nothing extra. The management is a joke. You have a non CDL holder managing truck drivers which doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. On top of that no management skills whatsoever and will straight up tell you what you want to hear. Never at the office and has no clue what is going on at his terminal. If you need a new drop gun or hose well too bad cause they are cheap and will flat out say you have to wait months. Stay away, there’s better fuel hauling companies.

Pros

Pay I guess

Contras

Not enough to make the pay worth it
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to work could use a few adjustments. Good place to start when learning the game. Dispatch is the worst sometimes and can cut into your money. If you don’t whatever they give you the compensation is much

Pros

Work home flexibility decent pay

Contras

Unorganized dispatch sometimes long hours

San Antonio, Tx.

Its a good place to work. However, at the end of the day. It can be the best place to work at. It all depends on you. You may not get what you want how you want it or when you ask for it. But, they really try to accommodate on what you need not what you want. Staff is excellent! FYI, if you have a 2 year D.O.T physical. You still have to go see their doctor. Not the one you always went to in the past. Like I said. Its not a perfect place. And their D.O.T doctors suck......

Pros

You can make great money as an employee or owner operator

Contras

D.O.T procedure sucks there for your physical
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Excellent company to work for with plenty of opportunities to advance. Very fair pay for the work you put in. Friendly environment.

Overall great company to work for with great opportunities for advancement. You honestly get out of it what you put into it here at Dupre. The money 💰 is definitely here and opportunities to make more are truly available at this company. Been here over a decade and I've seen several drivers leave and try to come back. Great place if you're looking for stability and an above average salary. One of the most safety conscious companies that I have ever worked for.

Pros

Above average pay, safety is important, friendly environment, room to grow in company, great equipment and well maintained

Contras

No paid 30 minute breaks. Not the best benefit package. Takes 10 years to get paid 3 weeks vacation.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

No advancement, no raises blames covid

No raises. Wages not comparable to the industry. Upper management no where to be found. No chain of command. Brokerage Div. Poor management. Indoctrination of young easily influenced new employees, current CEO stated he wants the company to be a billion dollar company in 10 years, I see his plan is to not pay people for their hard work. My managers are politicians and bully the subordinates. Take credit for others ideas and generally have no respect for anyone smarter or more experienced. They have fired people for no other reason that they, the management, didnt give an employee any direction and then blames the employee they fire. All recent promotions.. all managers made VP of their departments. No one in the ranks was promoted. Only managers received more, while the people that made them look good received nothing.

Pros

Some very nice people that have talents, but unseen

Contras

No raises, BS excuses, sleezy management, they lie all the time, hires young inexperienced people on false promises, training on the "Dupre Way", no long term vision, is not open to new ideas or industries.

It's ok

Pretty standard job as far as transporting fuel goes. The pay was ok when there was constant work, and the guarantee can be enticing. I don't like the way they rope you in with how they word their pay packages. It's misleading.

Pros

Guaranteed pay

Great company and owner

Great company overall. The owner Mr Reggie is a great person and isn’t too good to spend time with you or help you if needed. The management is shady. But overall great place to work
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Dupre Logistics. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general