Eby-Brown

2,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 774 evaluaciones

Dicen Urge contratar pero...no lo creas.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Hice aplicación online,supuestamente era entrevista para comenzar al otro día. Sin embargo tuve que hacer aplicación en papel allí y jamás fui contactada, ni para decir Gracias, elegimos a otro candidato.

Pros

Nada

Cero respuestas.

top salary for a 4-day work week

A great place to work as a route driver plenty of overtime work 4 days a week then get 3 days off every week. extensive training done by riding with older senior drivers and learning the stops on the routes. open communication with transportation manager have his home phone and cell phone and can call him anytime with any questions..

Pros

4 day work week

Contras

4 LONG days of work at 14-16 hr days !!!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

horrible. no communication and management is a joke.

just don’t. it’s under new management which wouldn’t know their a** from a hole in the ground. This use to be a decent place to work By all means go and see for yourself but don’t say I didn’t warn you 🤷🏼‍♀️
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place, hired me on the spot

Start at my own time before 9am. I'm learning a whole lot of subsets in the HR realm. Managers are good to work with here and communicate well. Everyone gets along overall.

Great management

If you want to work hard everyday, this is the place. Pay is reasonable management is easy to deal with. Though you shouldn't expect all promises to be kept.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Terrible all around.

Upper management only cares about the work. Employees often worked 14+ hour shifts several days per week. Management often reminded bottom-level staff that they are replaceable. We were understaffed for months, new people were poorly trained, and many people did extra work with no extra pay.Management is full of terrible ideas. They often (inadvertently) punished everyone for one person's mistakes. They didn't learn from their own mistakes, and we suffered for that as well. Poor upper management will ensure poor lower management. Time off is practically non-existent for the good employees, while the poor employees often miss several days each month, putting extra work on the good ones. Work that they were expected to perform without complaint. The point system is ignored 90% of the time, so terrible employees continue to make the work harder for everyone else.All in all, avoid this place. It's better off shutting it down at this point then it is trying to fix it from the hole they've dug themselves.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Friendly environment.What is the most stressful part about working at the company? Nothing, as long as you’re on time and complete your work nobody will bother you What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very friendly What is a typical day like for you at the company?Schedule interviews, interview, review background and drug status, follow up with candidates when needed. Review DOT paperwork and ensure all information is received. Process orientation

Fast paced

Hard work great pay lots of product to unload at gas stations 4 day work weeks with overtime always available. Bonuses for 5th day. You work no weekends but maybe a few a year for holidays
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Depends on the department but inventory control is horrible due to the boss being a complete jerk. Shepherdsville ky location

The work wasn't bad and it's nice being in a air conditioned warehouse. The problem is the management isn't very good. The problem is they are allowed to behave however they choose with no reprocusion. Some management there are good . Then some are horrible.

Pros

Air conditioned warehouse

Poor management

Production

Ok job n ok pay both could be better. HR is the worst. They have the worst communication and no one is ever held accountable if they have a “big wig” (office folks, team leads, supervisors and managers) I was talked to in the most horrible manner and even cursed out by a supervisor and at that time I was fired for defending myself and the manager wasn’t even reprimanded at all. Later I found out that multiple other people experienced it just not a good place to work
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Tedious work, long hours.

-The work was fun, but demanding. -Company is desperate, so they hire anyone without serious felonies or hard drug addiction. They allow you to test positive for THC, so you'll be working with a bunch of unmotivated marijuana smokers. -Hours fluctuate but almost always over 10 hour shift. Anywhere between 8-16 hours.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Long hours and a bunch of overtime

If you like working hard on your feet for about 12 hours a day then this is the job for you! You have to love working in a fast paced environment & be very dependable. They’re always short staffed so usually once you’re done in your department you have to go help another department. The pay is decent but you’re going to bust your butt for it. Management wasn’t too bad. They were nice sometimes. You get three breaks here. If you’re working close to 12 hours then they offer a 4th break. They do random drug testing but I never had to drug test and I was there for almost a year.

Horrible place.

It's a'lot of disrespect from the mangers, supervisors, leads, and employees. They don't care unless your kissing they're fake behaviors. Don't fall for that trap!!!!!!

You are just a number

Very high stress, poor communication. Put in blood, sweat and tears, no loyalty from company. Low producing people keep jobs over high producing. Not worth the effort. Pay is low compared to other companies.

Contras

Pretty much everything. Insurance is expensive, repetitive computer work, micromanaging. Pay is low compared to other companies.

Awesome Paycheck

~~~~~Heads up~~~~~Eby Brown is gonna work you from ~~~~~CAN til CAN'T~~~~~~Prepare yourself for 15-19 hour shifts...What good is an awesome paycheck if you can't go spend any of it....

Just don't

More about costs than the driver. The job itself is easy but the people make the difference. Cameras in all trucks. Slip seat trucks. Don’t challenge anyone on right and wrong because you will be wrong. Very few people are actually decent to work with.

Great pay poor management

Bunch of kids running a business the warehouse is so terrible when it comes to loading you should expect your load to fall once a week at minimum the pay good tho

Pros

Good money

No outside life

Its ok

Its ok I guess. Its good I guess. It works I guess.It pays the bills. I get the job done. Its not bad, I guess. It is what it is. It won't change. Pay is pretty low.

Understanding

This is a pretty good place to work. Sometimes things can be a little rough but the employees really push through and make us thrive. Works Are not afraid to step out of their department to keep things running.

Puts on a mask

They make it seem great and like they care. But they don't. When corporate shows up they care a lot. Say they are putting on contests yet no one ever wins. They tell you to do you job yet training sucks. We are sending out expired stuff even when management was told months ago. We are told it's not are job to check dates, well what is inventory control for then...

It’s all business

The company is good with pay the hours plus mandatory overtime could be overwhelming to most people. Without that factor the company employees would last longer than 1 week to 2 months.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Eby-Brown. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general