Eby-Brown

2,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 774 evaluaciones

Dicen Urge contratar pero...no lo creas.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Hice aplicación online,supuestamente era entrevista para comenzar al otro día. Sin embargo tuve que hacer aplicación en papel allí y jamás fui contactada, ni para decir Gracias, elegimos a otro candidato.

Pros

Nada

Cero respuestas.

Horrible

Horrible place over worked underpaid Eby Brown is a horrible place to work for there is nothing good about this place except the MASSIVE amounts of OT u get

No communication

I was hired on as a cdl driver they then had me do orientation for warehouse. The office staff were awful they can't get paperwork to you on time or in a decent time and expect it to be done asap. I finally had my driver orientation and the first day of training I was sent out on my own on a run with no training what so ever, which ended up being a 14hr shift as a helper instead of learning the job i was hired on for. Needless to say they have very poor communication and treat new hires like grunts. Beware of the high turn over rate.

Money is ok.

Hard work long hours different start time each day. Loads not good. Horrible communication. Get paid every two weeks. Insurance high. Get points even if you use your sick days.

Pros

4day work week, Bonus

Contras

Different start times each day, No communication, Management, Loads horrible, Barley any helper, 4 Points for using sick days

Time flies by

It’s hard at first, but you will eventually get use to it and like it. You pretty much learn everything by trial and error. The office has to many chiefs and not enough Indians but it’s a great place to get your feet wet especially if you are getting a CDL.

Pros

Excellent off days and benefits

Contras

You are working hard, driving in tight situations, and delivering heavy products
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Dead end job

Complacent and useless management team. Expect team leaders to sit down and do nothing while expecting you to bend over backwards to make up for their failures. Drives all decent workers out by expecting them to pick up the slack of undertrained associates and lazy managers. Did you actually expect the management to care about the business more than you? You came to the wrong place. Salaried employees prefer to waste their own time and company time by doing the absolute bare minimum. Best part is upper management doesn't seem to care one bit about productivity or turnover rate, and would gladly continue to pay several salary employees to sit and do nothing while expecting low level workers to pick up the pace. I guess they'll wait until they have no workers before they decide to get up and do something.

Great place to work.

If your a hard worker the opportunities are endless. Always hours available to work if you want extra hours you can make as much money you want. Great place to work !!

Pros

Good pay, all the hours you want. Good pay and Good pay

Contras

None I have found so far

Get out what you put in

Decent workplace, but you really have to put in a lot to get out anything good.Upper management is decent, lower doesn't have a clue.There is definite opportunity for improvement, you just have to find the few that care to try.

Pros

Decent teamwork from most of the long-timers

Pay

Horrible management.

I was constantly critized over the smallest things. I wasn't trained at all. I only 2 hours of training. The supervisor hated me because I wasn't doing my job properly. I pointed out that I wasn't trained. He sent me home because I wasn't doing my job. I quit the next day.

Pros

Nothing.

Bad management.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Just like any other job some days are good some are bad but it just depends how you deal with it

they do provide plenty of water a 500 dollar bonus for working on your off day trailers are sometimes loaded bad with no load bars it’s only 4 days…..

Terrible company.

2nd shift will be forced to stay for 12 hour shifts while 3rd shift barely does 8 hours. No one should be forced to work an entire week of 12 hour shifts when others at the company are allowed to do less than the minimum. They are constantly shorting people hours and can barely keep a staff.

Pros

N/a

Exhausting hours, terrible conditions
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

HORRIBLE place to work! Trust me!

4pm-finish. That’s the true hours. There isn’t a set time, you will work from 4pm-7am. EVERYDAY! And the management does nothing about it. You’re worked like a dog. Forget seeing your family. Forget getting any sleep. I was there for a year and half and even worked my way up to be a supervisor, but it wasn’t worth it. The management does not care about you, you’re just a number. Trust me, DONT WORK HERE!

Chaotic.

Staffing shortages, scheduling changes, shifts lasting over 16 hours. You may be hired for one job but may be forced to learn and do several, sometimes in the same day.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not a good place to work

The work is fine, but you're just a warm body to the Transportation office. I've never had a job that doesn't acknowledge me when I walk in to get my paperwork or anything else. Office staff is rude, disrespectful, must always be right and very uncaring. The company has a very high turnover rate for good reason. Every driver should have a helper with them, but lack of employees that's not possible. You can work a 14 -16 hour day by yourself walk in to turn paperwork in and still not be acknowledged. Sad place to work. Not all Eby locations are this way..........
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good at first, then you REALLY learn about the company

People love to point fingers and do the blame game. Can only move up if someone really likes you in a department. But you have to be well liked to move. A lot of work to do, will keep you busy. But then it gets overwhelming and when you ask for help management will bicker at you for not getting work done in timely fashion.

Pros

Free food

Easy

Easy job but some bad apples. Very little training. Very simple job. Just picking product. Poor workplace culture and very poor in training people.

Only good temporarily

If you need a job to get you by this is a good option but it is not sustainable for long term employees. They are almost too strict on attendance and the HR does nothing (doesn’t call back or respond to emails). Personally got written up over something non performance related. They will always have their favorites & employees that come and go. The bathroom is nasty as well. The employees were not very welcoming with training because they were worried about keeping their stats up as well. Management just sits in the office most of the time and just tells everyone to work quicker on the 15 minute breaks. Honestly the job is easy but they seriously need new HR, Management, and a few extra employees incase someone does need to cal out instead of being super strict. I called out due to being sick and getting tested for covid to just come back to find out i was terminated. They view their employees as numbers unless you have been there for a long time. I even tried applying again because I just loved the job itself and the are not rehire friendly. Only recommend working here if you need to get by until you get your next job that is better.

It’s a gamble

I interviewed, got hired, didn’t start for a month due to poor communication and potential gender and racial biases. So far the racism/sexism has shown it’s colors. Direct management (transportation) does a great job BUT “higher” ups TERRIBLE. No work/life balance.

Pros

Great transportation management, Good pay & opportunity for bonuses

Contras

Racist/Sexist work, environment and culture, No work/life balance, Disrespectful potentially violent customers, Rude corporate management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The people I worked with were nice

I would not recommend working for this dead end job. There is no management that really knows what there doing or how to lead and train company hours are the worst for second shift 2pm to 2am ruins whole day and night
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Barley worth it for the money

Depending on the department you work youll either be there till the clock says you are or until they "let you leave" since there's still more work to be done.The turn over rate is constant and you have to constantly deal with new hires expected to work like they're veterans, which they cant which means the work falls on you.

Long nights, over worked,Underappreciated

They are the worst when it comes to Communication. If your schedule for a certain time it can and it will change over night.Sonority means nothing here. The pay can be better most of the transportation management is a joke they will talk to you how ever they like! You have to pick up the Slack of other drivers but yet can’t even get a pat on the back for doing it. It’s a joke

Pros

Four day work week Help sometimes

Contras

Health care, management, old trucks, long nights, they just don’t care about you and you will always be just a number!! Lies, lies, lies, lies
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Eby-Brown. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general