Eby-Brown

Puntuaciones por categoría

2,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 49 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 774 evaluaciones

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I would never go back and to much work for one person also the way they do things are unprofessional so I would recommend keep looking if you want job

Unorganized

Loads never ready on time you get there at your start time an end up waiting sometimes hour sometimes 4 hours very low pay when I was there for the work

Horrible place to work

Management is petty, and the only promise they keep is the money. But they do mess with that if you step on their toes or want your promised days off. You are disposable property in their eyes
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good job for people who want to work.

I love my job. It's 4 day work weeks, off weekends. If you need to switch days or need a day off management will try to work with you. If you need more hours you can sometimes work a 5th day and even get a bonus. All you have to do is what they pay you for and its smooth. Some days are not great or a few small problems but no job is 100% perfect all the time, or we would all work there.

Pros

4 days off weekends

Contras

As a delivery driving job, none.

Ok at best job

Job work/ life balance is terrible at the KNIGHTDALE NC LOCATION specifically. Some drivers myself included we go in between 3-4am and clock out after 5-7pm or later depending on your dispatch time. For the work you do there $18.00-$21.00 is a complete slap in the face. The component pay they say you can earn, I've never seen it. Management is bad really bad at the KNIGHTDALE NC LOCATION this goes for the warehouse side as well. A child could probably load the trucks better than the warehouse. Freezer and cooler pallets sitting right at the door, and stacked to the ceiling which is a safety hazard because you can easily fall as there's nothing for you to hold on to while trying to dig out product for the 1st stop because the pallet is loaded backwards. Warehouse makes you double and triple work when you have to touch product multiple times due to their lack of ability to turn labels face out or face up. Not to mention repeat labels that have already been scanned. The only thing Management cares about is getting the product delivered. Don't matter if you are about to pass out from being too hot during NC summer heat, they don't care if it's snowing at 3am NORTH CAROLINA winters are different than WISCONSIN winters Management doesn't understand that though. The Best part about the job traveling to different branches you make great money going to other locations.

Pros

Benefits aren't bad. Traveling

Knightdale nc location.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Equipment and benefits are good

Not family oriented no holidays written up for being in the hospital or Covid-19’s favorites would not recommend it sounds good until you get there think twice

Pros

Good equipment benefits

Poor communication
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not too bad, need to work on pay

Driver unload / food service, but this isn't a hard job. The pay could be better, but its a livable wage. Im sure they will soon be up to par with other locations and companies.

Pros

4 day work week

Contras

Low on the totem pole of PFG companies

Hard work, great pay

Great company and people to work for. Is it perfect? No, but what job is? If you don't mind hard work and not just holding a steering wheel all day thus is a great company.

Pros

Pay and people

Contras

Too many chiefs and not enough indians at times

Job hours and scheduling

It is a physical working job but not a bad job and being out for deliveries I have had 8 hr nights or up to 15hr nights depending on distance for route and load size.Came in getting CDL training and licensing working nights. Lack of communication in office makes stuff hard when working across multiple office shift changes. With a mix of call offs and warehouse/loading issues schedule gets changed during the week and most of the time no notification.

Pros

Transportation 4 day work week always hours if you want more

Contras

Schedule changes no notification/ not knowing shift end time
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Physical heavy lifting required. Minimal help with deliveries. Professional management and plenty of overtime. Job security.

Equipment overall is well maintained and functional. Company supplied uniforns including boot vouchers. Management is professional and always available. Understaffed department meaning you will work long hours completing local deliveries setup for 2-3 man crews by yourself. Physically demanding gig.

Pros

Job stability and plenty of overtime

Not enough driver helpers
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I work at Eby and it works for just fine.

Same journey different adventure as a route driver. Each day can bring a different challenge and it’s nice to overcome. Really feel like we have a great management team in place. 4 day workweeks with weekends off is a great thing for me. Home enough work enough.

It's fine

Eby-Brown is a fine place to work. Outstanding employees are rarely rewarded with tangible benefits, so it's best just to give them some real C+ energy. It'll keep them from breathing down your neck, while also letting you count on help from time to time. Pay is flat, so there is little incentive to excel or stay for a long time. Incentive pay is marketed that you make more money going fast, but you are essentially paid by the load.

Pros

(Mostly) dedicated routes

Contras

Veteran employees paid the same as new hires, usually work delivery routes alone
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Long hours for too little of pay. Management does not car about you. You are just another driver and can be replaced. It’s never the store’s fault it’s always on you

Terrible company

Job isn’t bad the management sucks they will lie to you and claim they are family oriented but do not care about your family or pre arrangements that you make with them

Great

It's a very well operated job to work at. Good hours amazing people good pay and good benifits. Learning if you want to is always available. Its the best job ive ever worked for.

Stay away

West Mifflin Pa: Very disorganized and lack of communication. Gone through numerous Transportation Managers within a 2 year period. Pay rate and benefits are very sad.

Poor culture

fast paced long days

work about 12 -14 hours every day very physical labor if your out of shape you wont last. they dont call you if they switch the schedule sometime loads arent ready and they are poorly loaded with no room to work while your unloading.overall job sucks.

Pros

working by yourself

Contras

very physical labor/ long hours

Was a fun place to work

Till they changed the pay and not much help on the routes when you on one they can’t help you over worked and under paid for sure you have barely any home life because your asleep all the time so if this is for you go ahead and apply but good luck

Terrible pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Liars and they don't care

I had the covid 19 they covered it up and even suspended an employee for talking about it and threatened another one if they talked about it they would be fired so they're all snakes there don't work for them you'll regret it trust me I sure did
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Hard job with little support.

Had to endure quite a bit of workplace bullying. I should not have to stand up for myself to the point where I have to ask my entire job if they want to fight.

Pros

Was strong as an ox after lifting heavy items all day.

Contras

Disrespectful co-workers who thought that they ran the place.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Worse place I’ve ever worked at

You are 100% just a number at this place. Drivers quit, and mostly every driver I trained with hated their job. The turnover is extremely high, and management treats you as such. They are use to people quitting, so they don’t value you as an employee. The manager literally never spoke to me after I was hired. Also, they’re 5 assistant managers in the transportation department. It’s always a who’s more important WORSE PLACE To WORK....
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Eby-Brown. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general