Eby-Brown

Puntuaciones por categoría

2,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 78 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 774 evaluaciones

Always on the move

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Always on the move worked in cage headset never worked for me best area to work at every where else I couldn’t imagine working in. Favoritism for sure

It was ok

It’s just ok the worker are disrespectful and they will over work u then be mad at u for not working fast 12 hour shifts there’s no out time and they ain’t. Will to work with u

Pros

Good money

Over worked

Production

Ok job n ok pay both could be better. HR is the worst. They have the worst communication and no one is ever held accountable if they have a “big wig” (office folks, team leads, supervisors and managers) I was talked to in the most horrible manner and even cursed out by a supervisor and at that time I was fired for defending myself and the manager wasn’t even reprimanded at all. Later I found out that multiple other people experienced it just not a good place to work
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Tedious work, long hours.

-The work was fun, but demanding. -Company is desperate, so they hire anyone without serious felonies or hard drug addiction. They allow you to test positive for THC, so you'll be working with a bunch of unmotivated marijuana smokers. -Hours fluctuate but almost always over 10 hour shift. Anywhere between 8-16 hours.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Long hours and a bunch of overtime

If you like working hard on your feet for about 12 hours a day then this is the job for you! You have to love working in a fast paced environment & be very dependable. They’re always short staffed so usually once you’re done in your department you have to go help another department. The pay is decent but you’re going to bust your butt for it. Management wasn’t too bad. They were nice sometimes. You get three breaks here. If you’re working close to 12 hours then they offer a 4th break. They do random drug testing but I never had to drug test and I was there for almost a year.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Awesome Paycheck

~~~~~Heads up~~~~~Eby Brown is gonna work you from ~~~~~CAN til CAN'T~~~~~~Prepare yourself for 15-19 hour shifts...What good is an awesome paycheck if you can't go spend any of it....
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Chaos and management is a joke

Very laid back but they work you to death for low pay. Management is a joke and they don't care about the employees. There are plenty of other jobs with better pay.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Shady management and high turnover

This is a horrible company. Long hours with incorrect pay. The management is shady and be sure get everything in writing. I feel bad for those whom have to stay there. It seems like new people every other day. Don't waste your time.

Long and tiring

Very demanding job. You don't have a time off everything is based on completion. It helps with paychecks but it's hard to plan things around it. Unfortunately it's been this way for years
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?I guess its okay to steal company time. There are 2 workers on night shift that take extra time like 15 minutes for their breaks and the senior lead cannot be in 2 places at once. One is trying to become a lead again when it was taken from her and the other is a tugger operatorWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?People not returning to their lines on timeWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Its a job but its my career and I don't like thievesWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?The people are friendly and it works great when you have a complete team

Discouraging work environment

Unprofessional and does not care about its employees. Does not work with employees who have legit reasons for missing work. Over works it’s employees. Cannot keep employees working, constant turnover rate.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The third shift manager showed favoritism and really biased

Certain managers of certain shifts doesn’t care about the employees just a as long as production is being done they dint care about your health or ability to complete even if your sick

Pros

If you max out you can make up to $18.30

Poor management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Decent as long as you're willing to work.

This is not a job for the lazy. If you're the type that like to spend time looking at your phone then go somewhere else. The turnover rate is high and the place is a bit outdated with equipment but if you're willing to work they'll throw money at you. Benefits are nice including a 401k plan which is nice. Not a bad place to work if your willing to sacrifice a little time.

Pros

Consistent work and decent pay

Contras

Turnerover rate is high and some equipment is a little dated
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

the job was decent at best

Working at Eby-Brown was a very interesting. The job, like so many other jobs, was quite difficult but, the pay makes it all worth it in the end. Eby-Brown can be tough but soon enough you'll get used to it in the end.

Unorganized

4/10 easy money if you can tolerate it. Managers are all children, don’t do much. You get stuck there until you finish, while they allow other lines to leave early. Not flexible at all.

Pros

Incentive

Eau claire

Although I work at Eby Brown through a temp agency, i like working there. Fellow co workers are very supportive the managers, at least most of them 3rd shift are helpful and encouraging and actually work the fllor wity us a lot. It is a tough call whether or not to seek to be hired on directly because I would take about a $5/hr pay decrease, but I'd also have benefits.

Pros

Good work atmosphere

Contras

Not good enough pay for direct employees
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Management and hr are terrible

Management sucks and all hr does is back up the managers when they treat employees like trash. If they really want to shape up the turnover rate how about firing all of hr and management and put people who care about employees there

Management and hr

Not a fun place to work

Loved the job I had but did not like how employees are treated. Not enough training. Too much favoritism. Nothing ruins a hard working employee faster than watching management reward the bad ones. Most people don't leave jobs. They leave due to poor management. They tell you how to file your taxes. Not allowed to claim head of household or exempt. 401k is not optional.

Pros

Free slushes, pop corn and cappuccino

Poor management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Decent pay depending on where you are

The component pick areas are very nice to work, you'll usually work 30-40 hours per week but you'll make a decent paycheck doing it. Unfortunately anywhere outside of those areas you're only making 10-11 dollars an hour so only working 30 or so hours per week hurts a little more. It used to be that if you asked for at least 8 hours per day they would fogure out something for you to do but that changed sometime before I left. In the end I left because I wasn't being paid nearly enough but I still miss working there over a year later and would definitely go back if the pay was higher.

If you're desperate

They are always hiring and they accept pretty much everyone. Always hiring due to people always leaving because it isn't fun working long days on your feet, lifting semi-heavy things, short breaks, basic wages/ benefits, doesn't feel like anyone above you cares about you they just want you to work fast and meet their goals. very depressing place to work picking/ packing. unsure what its like as other positions like freezer.

still growing

company has recently been bought so there is room for growth and improvement, and some has already shown. the problem with the growth is that there is no one to come behind and make sure they have space.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Eby-Brown. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

• Empresas
  • Eby-Brown
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
  • Packer
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?